Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-09-2022, 07:37 PM
asearcher

people with a smell they don't have

I wonder if anyone else have smelled a different kind of smell you know the other person/s not to have? It has happened to me in childhood with some people and then too, weird enough, with an ex. He to me smelled badly, lots of sweat when I knew that was not his smell. He came to smell this way at our first meeting and now and then continuously, very strong smell, and I could see he was fresh and clean and would smell good. Years later did a past life regression and got a glimpse of him from then a possible past life and in that scene he was smelly, sweaty and up to something bad, but caught. Another time, to use another example of another person, it had a very specific hospital smell way back in time.

-Am I able to smell something that is not real anymore but used to be, stretching as far as from a past life?

-Or what is this?

Last edited by asearcher : 15-09-2022 at 04:26 AM.
Old 18-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Master
Definitely could be past life!! I don’t have a sense of smell as far as I was born I was born without it.. but when I do eventually smell I think I’ll be triggered also!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-09-2022, 04:47 PM
asearcher

Thank you lostsoul13, if it was past life stuff and him being in it as well then I suppose memory caused it. I have too thought the crazy stuff as if what if I could "smell" that he was no good and that it came off that way? LOL. In horror movies some beings have this rotten smell to them as if to indicate they come from the lower realms, hell-like or hell existence, are no good, but i mean that is maybe taking it too far with this guy (LOL, who's bitter, right?)

OK but so the other smell, I know that old sort of hospital or related to hospital something getting cleansed in some way, I can't even describe it, I know it came to me when I was a child and it can be stuck in homes, places, not always people, but something with that kind of history (not being a hospital but having had someone there who use to be sick and needing hospital care).