Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Knower
Biocentrism. Things that make you go - hmm.

https://gogoodguru.com/consciousness...ture-universe/
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Old 09-05-2022, 05:26 PM
Knower
Well it's been a few days - no one has anything to say. Don't feel bad, this quantum science stuff is a confusing mess to anyone on the outside (like me too )

The main idea behind all of this is that there are scientists who have literally had it with other scientists who refuse to look at this "afterlife" picture. Unfortunately for the common people, their explanations need to have every third word looked up and studied. You can look up videos on biocentrism and you'll see just how bad the explanational aspect for us is.

At any rate, as a comparison, this video below on the given page shows where the science-based nonbelievers are in some cases, compared to the believers. What Dr Tyson says about "energy" in this video, isn't even close to what these other scientists are saying, as this picture has nothing to do with generated bodily energy.

Studies that have been done have come to the conclusion that the "consciousness" aspect we have is NOT "created" by some area of the brain. Explanations from this point would boil down to WHERE this consciousness ENERGY is coming from - and, the discussions go on and on.

At any rate, this video approach is incorrect ... you can look into books like Science and NDEs / Science and the Afterlife and get the bigger picture. It's this "consciousness" aspect that goes on after death ... but the bottom line regarding how this all comes together is still being looked into.
"You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again ... we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one."
Dr Lee Smolin
"It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem."
Old 14-05-2022, 03:52 AM
Master
I have to side with the scientific nonbelievers.

I don't think there's anything out there other than what we can see with the naked eye. To me physicality speaks the truth and there is no invisible world out there at all, it's all imaginations of the mind and we stop existing at the point of physical death.

But I do believe however that death can be overcome by being righteous thoughts, words and actions.

I believe love is what will lead us in that direction and free us from physical limitations and that will lead us to manifesting imagination into reality.

Lovesup
utopiai
Old 14-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Master

I'd also like to side with the nonbeliever scientists. Not because I think they are in any way right, but because I see what happens when you give people more accurate knowledge about existance. Other people then swoop in and use that knowledge, often for nefarious and actually very mean and limiting activities. Personally, I'd just as soon keep certain types of knowledge to people who can keep their hands off me. Or who at least I can't depend on to go swatting me all day long lol...
Old 15-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I have to side with the scientific nonbelievers.

I don't think there's anything out there other than what we can see with the naked eye. To me physicality speaks the truth and there is no invisible world out there at all, it's all imaginations of the mind and we stop existing at the point of physical death.

There is rather interesting battle going on between scientists that actually want answers, and "scientific nonbelievers." Where everyone is held up regards the fact that what they call "consciousness" (the "aware" part of the personality) is not created by the brain. In valid NDEs (flat-line brain dead verified) it is this "consciousness" that exits the body and goes - wherever.

One interesting personal study I did, regards the paranormal. As much as I can say is that it IS there, and the line "be careful when you open the door, because you never know who will walk in" is true. The overall picture I created was identical to what's seen in paranormal research. Regarding "scientists" and the paranormal ... they SHOULD do personal / private studies, and not studies of what other people have done. It's really easy to just say - nah ... it's not true. I know it is true.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 15-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'd also like to side with the nonbeliever scientists. Not because I think they are in any way right, but because I see what happens when you give people more accurate knowledge about existance. Other people then swoop in and use that knowledge, often for nefarious and actually very mean and limiting activities. Personally, I'd just as soon keep certain types of knowledge to people who can keep their hands off me. Or who at least I can't depend on to go swatting me all day long lol...

You have to simply dismiss / ignore what these other people have to say. This has been going on for some time, and technically, it's up to the individual to look at all the data, toss out the garbage, and use what's left to try and better their own personal picture. This is the essence of constructivism ... and if you keep at it, you'll get what you want if the data exists.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 16-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Knower
So, if this "afterlife" doesn't exist, how would you explain what we call the paranormal? I've done my own personal research into this subject, and it is there. If it isn't ex-human - what else is it if it IS there?

Based on the overall picture given by people who never believed in this topic, and have been basically shocked by experiences that have happened to them and their family members, how do you explain it?

On top of this, the basic picture is non-empathic. In other words, just like they lived their life here on earth - they simply "don't care" what they do to people, and get great enjoyment out it doing it.
Dr Lee Smolin
Old 17-08-2022, 10:30 AM
The first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
Hi Justin,:)
Just leaving a link doesn't make people wanna click it, we have found here.
This is about quantum physics? Oh! Now I'll click it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I don't think there's anything out there other than what we can see with the naked eye.
To me physicality speaks the truth and there is no invisible world out there at all, it's all imaginations of the mind and we stop existing at the point of physical death.
Hi,
I would like to counter that belief with ...I know that a dog hears things I can't. Smells things I can't.
An eagle sees things I can't.
In other words, these gelatinous orbs are so woefully limited not even able to
see an atom without an instrument.
Our complex ears can't hear a radio wave without a mechanical receiver...
can't even pick up a high pitched whistle!!
We can't see thru skin to see a tumor without some instrument...or see germs...a virus is smaller than a CELL!

So if anyone wants to rely only on what they pick up with their 5 limited senses...aka, the naked eye...not believing in anything beyond this....
well, there is not much one can say to that...it speaks for itself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Justin,:)
Just leaving a link doesn't make people wanna click it, we have found here.
This is about quantum physics? Oh! Now I'll click it!

Well, learning via constructivism IS up to the individual. People for the most part want the answers handed to them (classical teaching), and if you look at the last 5000 rounded years of history, we've been programmed to do exactly that - not think.
Dr Lee Smolin