Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Knower
I keep being disconnected

After I log in, when I type a message, however short it is, by the time I hit the preview button, I have been disconnected and I have to log in again. If I reply to another thread, even with a short text, the same happens again. This has been happening every time I use the forum since I came back a couple days ago.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:33 AM
Knower
I am still experiencing problems. The forum keeps disconnecting me after most post publishing or even previewing. What is happening?
Old 06-03-2022, 01:17 PM
I would not know at all...but there is a box to click "Stay logged in" somewhere in the upper right corner, right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2022, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account
As others aren't having similar issues the problem you're having may be related to the device you're using. Check your settings, clear the cache of whatever web browser you're using, see if any recent updates might be screwing up your device. Try using a different browser. Is your broadband working properly?
Old 06-03-2022, 06:48 PM
Master
It'll happen if you don't tick the box Miss H is talking about (it says 'Remember Me?' in my browser), try ticking that if you haven't already and see if that fixes the issue.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:07 PM
Knower
Thank you for your answers. My computer and Firefox are up to date and my Internet connection is fine. I checked the box 'Remember me' and I'll let you know if it works.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Master
You're welcome, SD, hopefully that resolves the issue for you :)
Old 07-03-2022, 01:27 AM
Bambo

It should work for you...

That was Vbulletins biggest mistake when they UNCHECKED "remember me" in version 3.5 -- I have helped my friend Edwin re-check REMEMBER ME when they went to 3.8 from 3.0 several years ago.. (He was happy)

Heres that site: www.emaildiscussions.com

Notice "Remember me" is checked by default
Old 07-03-2022, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Having boxes ready ticked (checked) can be a mixed blessing because on some pages they can sign you up for services or options you didn't see and wouldn't want.

I have 'Unchecky' (https://unchecky.com/) on each of my four computers to untick pre-ticked boxes in case I miss seeing one but I'm a suspicious sod and I still try to remember to look for these nuisance check-boxes in case Unchecky doesn't spot one. It's a good discipline to learn whether you're using a computer or a mini-computer smart phone.

I'm a belt 'n braces kinda guy! (belt and suspenders)

Last edited by bobjob : 07-03-2022 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2022, 02:53 PM
Knower
Thank you all for your inputs. I have been reading the forum for a while today and I replied to a few threads. Checking the 'Remember me?' box seems to do the trick