Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 22-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Seeker

What do others think of you?

These are questions for “Indigo” and “Star” children.

1.How do people react to your status?

2.What alternative explanations have people provided you about your status?

3.What do you think of those people?
Old 24-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Administrator
I think this is a question that should be asked for Everyone.
Most people put labels on themselves in one way or another.
I am a medium apart from it being true. that is a label.

Namaste
Old 24-02-2022, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaroga
These are questions for “Indigo” and “Star” children.

1.How do people react to your status?

2.What alternative explanations have people provided you about your status?
The questions may be intended for children - whose immaturity may anyway be an obstacle to their replying - but children are unlikely to be members here anyway. I think there's an age limit for membership as there is on most websites.

But on a broader front, exactly what (quote) "status" are you ascribing to this supposed category of children?
Old 24-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
The questions may be intended for children - whose immaturity may anyway be an obstacle to their replying - but children are unlikely to be members here anyway. I think there's an age limit for membership as there is on most websites.

But on a broader front, exactly what (quote) "status" are you ascribing to this supposed category of children?

The status of labeling oneself “starseed” or “indigo child”.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaroga
The status of labeling oneself “starseed” or “indigo child”.
Will you explain what that means, why having either label is seen as one's status? And please remember there are no children here to answer the original questions.
Old 25-02-2022, 01:18 AM
Master
One group the questions were addressed to are the Star Children. I highly suspect SpiritualForums is an attracting beacon for them so I suspect 'we' already do have a considerable number of them. I suspect some of the Star Children might be older then me.

The other group that is mentioned is Indigio Children which I suspect fits the same scenario a I wrote about Star Children.

What might be an interesting question for another thread is "Are some Star Children also Indigo Children"?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Master
There aren't really Indigo children anymore as they were the first wave to come in to bring about change.
This was in the 60s and 70s then began to peter out.
But Crystal children, that generally speaking are born from 2000 and later, were also born in the 60s.
I am one, and I know of one who was born mid-late 50s.
Indigos as adults now... many evolved into the new type, the Crystals. That because their purpose was fulfilled for the most part so they moved on to the next level.

I am a Lightworker, have crystals and Rainbows in my aura and energy fields.
I don't generally talk to people about this when they're not open to such things. There's no point. Like an atheist trying to convert a heavy believer of religion. Too big a gap between the two.
And even among certain (alleged) spiritual people it can be difficult as many (still) get in their ego and feel made smaller when they realise you're further.
I don't see 'further' as 'superior' or 'more worthy'. I can accept there are others that are further than me. But many aren't there yet and take it personally.
Good example is me asking here if there were any more advanced Lightworkers. I asked as I really would love to meet like-minded people of approx. same level.
All I got was a ton of ego knee-jerk reactions and not 1 single person on approx. the same level.

As such (because of sensing when and where and when not) I have not gotten alternative explanations and maybe also because I'm not interested in that. Kind of like knowing the sky is blue and someone then telling you it is green.
Again comes down to your own intuition and sense of where, when, and to whom to talk about these things. When you know the sky is blue people won't so easily argue with you.

What I think of people who don't get it / aren't awake yet... not my favourite kind of people to hang out with. Again, the gap is too big and you don't share what's very important to at least 1, in that case me.

But in any case... it is all down to developing a sensor -intuition- so you know/feel when you can talk about it.
Old 25-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Deactivated Account
thank you for a full explanation of your own position It helped me to some extent but confounded me in others.

You are plainly a mature adult but the thread starter Svaroga - we should remember - was asking children to answer her questions, something I find somewhat concerning. It's always my stance that children need nurturing and being allowed to grow without the pressure of a label, be that indigo or star child and I don't believe Spiritual Forums is the right place for children.

Some may find my position on labeling odd because I've been accused of doing it without justification in effect. But when I categorise and/or label I'm doing it in connection with adults. I am not persuaded children should know they are seen as indigos or stars. I very much doubt they are helped by being tagged in those ways other than perhaps when they are in a closed, supportive and loving environment.
Old 26-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Master
1. I leave them to it.
2. Not my business
3. Maybe stop reacting and start living.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 26-02-2022 at 11:33 AM.
Old 28-02-2022, 02:59 AM
Seeker

[quote=bobjob]thank you for a full explanation of your own position It helped me to some extent but confounded me in others.

You are plainly a mature adult but the thread starter Svaroga

Last edited by Native spirit : 07-03-2022 at 08:19 PM.