Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Do you guys mean to tell me that, when I see someone and I "feel/sense" they could be humanized or incarnated o reincarnated elves, and so on I am ACTUALLY seeing elves and what not?

?

I was once told during a reading that I had a reincarnation life as a fairy and was told by another clairvoyant who did pet readings that My Max would come back to me (as he was bonded to me and would always be with me) and that he'd be bringing another companion, a human girl soul who died as a child from horrific abuse. This life as a cat was given to her so she could heal. I guess word has gotten around that I really spoil my cats, lol.

I have often wondered about her previous life and what she looked like. Mouse is a sweet, sassy little Maine Coon mix with torby markings (tortoiseshell/tabby mix) but mostly grey. If Monet had painted a portrait of a cat, he would have painted my Mouse. When I adopted her and her brother Leo (who's Max reincarnated), I adopted a little black cat at the same time from a separate rescuer. Loki, as it turns out, hypocerabellar dysplasia. The part of brain that governs motor function was not formed properly and he's given himself several concussions by chasing Leo and Mouse when they were all kittens and damaged his retinas and his pupils are permanently dilated. To say he can't see well is an understatement and now at almost 8 years old, he's got cataracts. She looks after him and lets him have her food if he wanders over to her bowl (Leo does the same). And they always greet him with grooming. Anyway, she's a kind and loving cat with a 'take no **** attitude' which is classic tortitude aka tortoiseshell personality. And I tell her that constantly. I tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her and that I love her sassiness and that she is such a good sister to Loki. And that she's safe here and loved by everyone here. One night I had a dream and I was holding a toddler in my lap saying essentially the same things to the toddler that I say to Mouse. She was a beautiful black child with her hair pulled up into pouf on the top of her head.

So I would say yes?
Old 01-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
(..) She was a beautiful black child with her hair pulled up into pouf on the top of her head.

So I would say yes?
What a beautiful story! You hit me on so many points I can't begin to share. I am thankful that you are such a cat spoiler. LOL
I think that it also explains to me why sometimes I see people blinking in different ways, pointy ears, and special characteristics that make them stand out from the rest.

In a food-for-thought kind of way, it flabbergasts us, doesn't it? Walking side by side with "mortal humans"or "human mortals" there are also angelic, and demonic beings, elves, gnomes, fairies, alien forms that have nothing to do with mythical beings AND animals...

If it were more widely known if would get the "good boys" (or however Mr Trump called them) skyrocketting... Racism would ignite itself Good thing that only a few of us can discern them
Old 02-12-2022, 10:18 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS

In a food-for-thought kind of way, it flabbergasts us, doesn't it? Walking side by side with "mortal humans"or "human mortals" there are also angelic, and demonic beings, elves, gnomes, fairies, alien forms AND animals...

Ya know, I never really thought about it before. Food for thought, indeed.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Master
Dragons are part of the angelic realms, like -logically- the angels, unicorns etc.
There are many different types of dragons you can work with.
Also, AA Michael has a vast legion of dragons, as does AA Uriel.

Diana Cooper has a card deck on Dragons which holds just about every type of dragon in existence, from elemental dragons (water, air, fire, earth) to pink (Quan Yin's dragon) to Crystal dragon, and so on.
Some are 4D, other higher. All that info is in the booklet.

I've done a 'dragon workshop' years ago. Everyone got their own personal dragon, yet I got a Phoenix. I knew, I felt/saw it, and I was familiar with my Phoenix as he had shown himself 1-2 yrs prior. I regularly worked with him.
I didn't say anything, but then my friend who led the workshop did comment on it She could see it and said, "You haven't got a dragon but a Phoenix!"
Whenever I call on a dragon my Phoenix shows up, sometimes alone, sometimes with the dragons I called on.
He's a combi of a guardian angel and a power animal.

As for someone being a dragon... no offense, but that sounds like overactive imagination to me. But to each their own.
Old 03-12-2022, 07:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Dragons are part of the angelic realms, like -logically- the angels, unicorns etc.
There are many different types of dragons you can work with.
Also, AA Michael has a vast legion of dragons, as does AA Uriel.

Diana Cooper has a card deck on Dragons which holds just about every type of dragon in existence, from elemental dragons (water, air, fire, earth) to pink (Quan Yin's dragon) to Crystal dragon, and so on.
Some are 4D, other higher. All that info is in the booklet.

I've done a 'dragon workshop' years ago. Everyone got their own personal dragon, yet I got a Phoenix. I knew, I felt/saw it, and I was familiar with my Phoenix as he had shown himself 1-2 yrs prior. I regularly worked with him.
I didn't say anything, but then my friend who led the workshop did comment on it She could see it and said, "You haven't got a dragon but a Phoenix!"
Whenever I call on a dragon my Phoenix shows up, sometimes alone, sometimes with the dragons I called on.
He's a combi of a guardian angel and a power animal.

As for someone being a dragon... no offense, but that sounds like overactive imagination to me. But to each their own.

What’s the name of this booklet u mentioned??? And can dragons incarnate as humans? This one psychic lady told me I had a dragon soul
Old 04-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Master
I'm think maybe people who feel such affinity to dragons that they feel they are a dragon incarnate, are possibly Draco starseeds?

You can read more about that here, but there will be more on the net of course.
https://typicallytopical.com/draconian-starseed/
Old 04-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm think maybe people who feel such affinity to dragons that they feel they are a dragon incarnate, are possibly Draco starseeds?

You can read more about that here, but there will be more on the net of course.
https://typicallytopical.com/draconian-starseed/

That’s terrifying lol. Didn’t the draconian destroy Lyra during a massive war??? Heck no, Id rather avoid them like the plague. Haha, call me racist

I also heard draconians were mostly reptilians and not dragons.

And funny enough I was born on the year of the dragon in eastern astrology. Which somehow coincides what that psychic lady told me :s
Old 04-12-2022, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
That’s terrifying lol. Didn’t the draconian destroy Lyra during a massive war??? Heck no, Id rather avoid them like the plague. Haha, call me racist

I also heard draconians were mostly reptilians and not dragons.

And funny enough I was born on the year of the dragon in eastern astrology. Which somehow coincides what that psychic lady told me :s
Yes indeed, but then, many other beings have been involved in (galactic) wars and later learnt from that and changed and evolved.
I've once read that even Pleiadeans were a very unpleasant folk, experimenting or helping experimenting on humans on our planet. That later on -which in such cases could have been eons- learnt and evolved and came to see how badly they had acted and deeply hurt us, which is why they incarnated in droves on Earth. The idea being to help humanity overcome that damage by placing higher vibrational beings here to help lift the vibration on Earth.

So I wouldn't automatically take Dracos as being a bad thing. If you use annihilation and war as a gauge for 'good' and 'bad' we here on Earth wouldn't exactly score high on the 'good' part ourselves. Just look at our history, the atrocities committed by us, and even today. Yet, there are also a lot of truly good people. Many are wired different from birth, others have learnt. You cannot write off an entire species based on a war from goddess knows how long ago.

Info clearly says there is debate about there being not so nice ones and also very good ones that are here to help mankind and the planet in the ascension process.
If you do feel some resonance I'd say read more about it, take what resonates, leave what doesn't. In other words, try to have an open mind.
Having briefly read over the traits, they have very specific qualities -like every starseed of course- that are required.

Just my two cents.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Knower

I am not of the dragon realm, as far as I know. But I work with the realm and have some dragon guides. Each type is unique, of course, as is every dragon. But many are very sweet, gentle creatures.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:11 AM
Master
I would say that the dragon realm would be of the same realm as imagination, dreams and nightmares.
As far as I know they are not of the physical realm that we are all experiencing atm.

We've manifested dragons in the movies and such so that's a step forwardfirst the dragon was imagined and then we manifested the dragon in movies n'such.

utopiandreamchild