Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Knower
Law of One / Ra Material

Is anyone else here familiar with the Law of One.
It is a fantastic resource spanning over 100 channeling sessions from the 1980's.

It covers cosmology, how the universe/galaxies and such are created.

It covers densities (like dimensions) and how souls evolve on their way back to merging with Creator and becoming the One themselves.

It covers what a Logos is (like a god), that is each galaxy and each star (sub-Logos).

It covers the purpose of the pyramids. And much more.

You can read it for free here: www.lawofone.info

It opened my eyes to a new possibility.
But it is dense reading. Eventually it goes into archetypes which still confound my brain.

It is channeled from a sixth density social memory complex. Basically a planet where everyone on there is connected as one mind in Unity.

The group that channeled Ra took special precautions so their work wouldn't be influenced by negative beings. But still negative beings got through at points when they asked transient questions.

When you are channeling, you shouldn't ask transient questions. Philosophy is fine, which Ra was more than happy to answer.

Again, it's www.lawofone.info
Old 04-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
I have read parts of it, and yes it is great material, and according my HS and other entities and beings around me, highly accurate.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:01 AM
Knower
Anyone have information if Ra have been contacted in present days ?
Old 19-03-2019, 05:06 AM
Master
The soul group Ra extents from the third density to the sixth density.
It is certainly in contact with its incarnations in this reality. And there are many. There are several who channel the Ra group as far as I know, not sure on what level the group is channeled. To channel the group on the sixth density is very difficult as you might has noticed if you read the Law of One.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The soul group Ra extents from the third density to the sixth density.
It is certainly in contact with its incarnations in this reality. And there are many. There are several who channel the Ra group as far as I know, not sure on what level the group is channeled. To channel the group on the sixth density is very difficult as you might has noticed if you read the Law of One.

I have read the materials briefly, but i know it is difficult. I have never hanneled.

To do this seems little arrogant, but if you engage in a prayer manner to them, they will be very well aware that you are calling them, correct ?
Old 23-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsun
I have read the materials briefly, but i know it is difficult. I have never hanneled.

To do this seems little arrogant, but if you engage in a prayer manner to them, they will be very well aware that you are calling them, correct ?

Yes, they said that they can't ignore a calling. It would be like ignoring a pain in the leg.
Old 06-09-2022, 05:29 AM
Knower

i trance channel ra :)
Old 19-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Seeker

Yes, I made a whole website of my research about it (this is my first post here, I cannot post links until I have 15 posts..).
Old 23-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Deactivated Account

I have read these channelings before and there is much useful information, but it is quite a risky read, because a lot of the information doesn't concern us. Secondly, there is little practical information or real help that can be rendered by these entities, but the information is useful.

I was not content in reading but sought to contact these entities. I managed to do that and found myself on a theatre stage and they told me that I was an actor in the play called my life. They came as a group, having an upper body made of white light and a lower body made of golden light. They spoke the same way that is in those channelled materials and in concept communication.

The only issue is that of compatibility; they do not offer help that can for well within our earth environment and will not lead you into finding the Truth, but give only tit bits that can be found anywhere. At the end of the day, spirits are spirits and they all seem to have ulterior motives.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Knower

How did the author knew that it was Ra? I thought Ra was an ancient fictional God like Zeus, is the material legit or imagination story?