Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Guide

Weird thing is that Moonstone is popping up in my life as well. Opened up Youtube and the first video was on Moonstone, although that probably was algorithm. But I ended up buying a Moonstone pendant anyway :) Maybe I need Moonstone because I need the more mellow energies as I've been working with some pretty intense ones, like the Peridot.

Some crystals are indeed very small. I have a small Tantalite and a small Bastnisite pendant. Very small. However, they say that small crystals work as well as big ones but I don't know about that. Do you have any idea if that's true?
Demantoid is beautiful indeed, there is something about that color.

I agree on the Crystal Bibles series. I use them almost daily. Super glad I have them.

Never thought about water bottles, but I'll look into that. Right now would be the good time for it as I'm on intermittent fasting and feel that my body is detoxing.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Weird thing is that Moonstone is popping up in my life as well. Opened up Youtube and the first video was on Moonstone, although that probably was algorithm. But I ended up buying a Moonstone pendant anyway :) Maybe I need Moonstone because I need the more mellow energies as I've been working with some pretty intense ones, like the Peridot.

Some crystals are indeed very small. I have a small Tantalite and a small Bastnisite pendant. Very small. However, they say that small crystals work as well as big ones but I don't know about that. Do you have any idea if that's true?
Demantoid is beautiful indeed, there is something about that color.

I agree on the Crystal Bibles series. I use them almost daily. Super glad I have them.

Never thought about water bottles, but I'll look into that. Right now would be the good time for it as I'm on intermittent fasting and feel that my body is detoxing.
Oh, crystal charged water could sure help with that! They also have 'theme' mixes, so a variety of crystals for a specific purpose.

I do believe the tiny crystals can be as powerful for sure. Like the hambergite I bought a while back at LP's. Some 2 cms tall but very very thin, so I consider that 'tiny' even though it's 2cms.
When I picked it up, held it, I felt a rush of energy go through me. Totally 'wow'-worthy, haha.

I would say it also depends on the type of crystal and its quality. Take rose quartz. A good quality smaller piece can be powerful, but a lesser quality won't be. Yet, I do not think a smaller piece will have the same size energy field as a large piece of the same quality.
But then such a large piece could maybe be too much to handle?
I mean, if such a small piece of hambergite can make me feel such a rush, go figure what a large piece would do, hihi. Maybe I'd pass out.

I've also had this 'holy cow!!!' thing from a wagnerite & pyrite & triplite tumble. Some 4 x 2cm. Not tiny, but it blew me away. I had to sit down even to have my energies settle again. Very intense on my Solar Plexus. Lord knows what would've happened had it been a huge sphere for instance, hihi.

So I think much depends on the type of crystal, but also its quality. Maybe the type more than quality? I don't think a good quality smaller amethyst could knock my socks off whereas the wagnerite+, hambergite, tsesit did.
Oh, and think of Herkimer diamond! A smaller one can also have a great impact.

As for moonstone... seems a lot going on in the Heart area due to the Lunar eclipse we had. Maybe it's got to do with that?
Old 15-11-2022, 10:07 AM
Guide

I agree with what you say. In a way I also think it's more about the quality of the crystal than the size.
First I thought that maybe a crystal that was uninterupted in it's growth could be stronger. Maybe sometimes it is but other crystals get 'interupted' with other materials and end up stonger because of it. Black Tourmaline in Quartz is a good example. Both crystals end up together and become stronger because of it. At the same time I do believe that high quality transparant Rose Quartz will be stronger than the pale rose coloured ones that is being used in fish tanks and so on. Interesting stuff to think about.
I remember reading one time that the more transparant crystals work stronger on the mind and spirit and that the more opaque ones on the body. Not sure if that is true though. For instance Sugilite is opaque (apart from the very expensive and hard to get gel Sugilite), but I still feel it is a mainly spiritual stone.
Somehow I also have to think about Faden Quartz all of a sudden. It is a crystal that has been interupted in it's growth to the extreme, broke and healed again. Apparantly a huge event like an earthquake tore it apart, then it healed itself. It's a very interesting crystal. Even people who are not into the spiritual aspect may find it very attactive for that reason. It really is a crystal for the 'wounded healer' apparently.

I really need to look into water bottles and the crystals you mentioned. Hopefully my Moonstone arrives today, should be in the mail. Looking forward to working with that. I may indeed be because of the moon energies that it popped up.
I'll look into Wagnerite, Triplite and Hambergite as well. All of those are unknown to me but I cannot afford more crystals at this time, bought so many lately. I need to invest into a new little cabinet first to hold all my pendants haha.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Master
Yes, I was taught during a crystal workshop at Elohim centre that clear crystals work on the mind (geest, so I guess that could also be interpreted as "spirit") and the opaque ones more on emotions & physical.

I was also told there that some crystals have been prematurely removed from Mother Earth, before they were truly ready and 'matured/ripe with energy' to be born.
I think some of these paler rose quartzes are one of such crystals, although there is also a simply difference in variety & quality, depending on how they grew. So I don't think all of these would've gotten darker pink had they been allowed another 1000 yrs in the soil.
It could explain why some crystals don't have much luster, aren't very activated, not very high vibrational. In a way logical if they've been mined before they were truly ready it's not unlike a premature born baby that needs to spend long time in an incubator.

In the crystal world many say that the new kinds of crystal that are being found now weren't found before because we weren't ready for their high vibration.
And I think some should just remain in the ground to support and nourish the planet and the people on it. There's supposed to be a vast crystal field somewhere underneath Arkansas. So far this has not been found/mined and I wonder whether it is meant to be. This info is channelled otherwise ppl would've dug for it I think. Crystals are big business these days after all.
But in a way I sometimes wonder if we're not doing the same thing as we did with gold by removing so many crystals. That disrupted many very important energy and leylines. The leyline that runs from the big pyramid all the way down to Durban SA has gotten terribly disturbed because of the gold removal in Africa.
This is apparently one of the big reason that Africa is in turmoil, violence, poverty, hunger, and so on. That leyline also plays a role in the energy net that is around the Earth to protect us from unpleasant galactic beings.

Oh well, so many things to ponder concerning crystals.

I have decided to stick to wearing my moonstone and shungite bracelet for now.
Apparently with the current chaotic energies that affect the heart a lot my hessonite is having a bit of a weird impact on me. Too much energy and umph as I have enough of that at the mo because the energies that are whizzing round.
Everytime I put it on I feel myself get "high", too chaotic, too much energy. So for now sticking with the moonstone on my left wrist :)
Old 16-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Guide

I do believe that as well, that sometimes crystals only pop up when the time is right. Cayce, the famous medium, once stated that at one time a blue crystal would be found that would have great healing power. It is believed that that crystal is Larimar. Stress is now more of a factor in society with loads of people suffering from burnout, so I get why this happened. It could indeed be Larimar.

I've also been thinking of the ethical aspect of mining crystals. There are so many factors at play. People have always been drawn to the beauty of them so it's no wonder that they wanted to have them near them, make jewelry around them. Yet I do believe that mining has to happen with the utmost care and that it's not okay to completely mine out a source. Unfortunately this is what is happening a lot. Nature put those crystals there for a reason and I think it's okay to mine a part of it, but not all so the resonance can remain.
However, that is usually not what is happening as heavy equipment is being used and surrounding nature damaged. The way mining is done is very much a sign of our times I think.

There is a category of people who are not much into the metaphysical aspect of crystals and just want an affordable and shiny crystal. So in a way it's good that that can be done with hyperthermal synthetic stones. It makes them happy and although the manifacturing uses a lot of energy, the impact on nature is very small. I do have a collection of them, been given to me by someone I bought a Dioptase from through eBay Germany. They sure are beautiful but they feel a bit gimmicky to me. It's as if they are too clean. Still many like them. They sure are shiny and colorful.

Another thing I noticed is that it's getting harder and harder not to be duped, especially beginners with crystals have it pretty hard right now. So much stuff is being faked. Sometimes I see jewelry that is obviously fake but I keep my mouth shut, because I don't want to bring people down. I have been duped once or twice as well, I guess pretty much everyone is at some point.
But I'm noticing that on sites as eBay and Etsy it's pretty easy to end up with something fake when you don't know where to look for exactly. Right now I see so much fake Malachite.

Anyway, lots to talk about with crystals haha. They will never ever bore me.

I get that feeling of a crystal feeling too high energy. I have that a lot actually. I'm glad to have many high energy crystals, but I can't wear them all the time. Today I tried wearing a pretty down to earth Druzy Chalcedony crystal and it really is calming and reassuring. Glad to have those kinds of crystals as well as high energy ones in my collection. They even out the high energy ones and both are needed en respected.