Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-10-2022, 08:13 AM
asearcher

This doesn't make sense

I've done past life regressions and trying to understand this. In one we are out on the country side in this country home with to me lots of younger children there, I do not know where the adults (parents or uncles or who ever) have gone to but it is as if my older brother was in charge, or twin brother? and I came second. He just got this role because he was the oldest and he was a male. He was not someone you would want in charge. I would keep that, I think, to myself. (We get on each other nerves at times in the regressions).

Then it is as if it is the same life but then we belong to higher upper class. I am trying to run away from there. I'm not sure why. I am someone who desperately try to act innocent, not aware of the bad side my brother seem to so effortless to have accepted as a reality of life, and that include people being intimate without being married and cheating and what not. He is more like this is how it is, this is the true nature of people, while i am someone who is trying to hold on to something - good, in my book. He is more like People Pretend, and that I wish to live in some fairy land. With me wanting to leave he is less amused but goes with me, which I think surprises even me. I am guessing I do not dare to go on my own, and need him, of all people, with me. He does not seem to think I can go very far.

At the end of it was as if he used words like "Freedom" and "Embrace it" while I thought hell, no.

Thus this big brother or twin brother, so hard to say, he goes with me, not amused, on this travel. We go by train. We check in to this hotel. He leaves of course in the night and leave me stranded to then return, no questions asked. Just so typical of him. I see him as dirty.

I think he mocks me somehow, clothes or something, as if we weren't siblings he wouldn't go for me or my so called figure. I think before he introduced me at one point he talked of me as "retarded", and then it was my turn and I understood he had said something before. I can tell I would be silent and keep my head up high, be proud and try to ignore him.

The one picture I have the strongest was seeing him caught by the police or someone with a riffal pointing at him. He is in some open barn or that is how it looks to me. He is sweaty and he smells, I can imagine, and he is like yeah you caught me.

Before that it was as if I had a glimpse of me living in a house, that to me is sort of in the country but not a country home is the aspect of having animals or anything, and as if I am expecting this brother to visit - stay - and me not wanting that, feeling it in my stomach, but feeling obliged to do so.

How is it possible that we would travel between what to me looks like two such different social classes, worlds? I know that the country house I saw first with the younger children, that they could have money sure, but to that to this stiff up home somewhere. I don't understand.

From what I got before I had an unhappy romantic relation with someone, married or so and I then felt the protection of who I think was my father in law and he was a man of position.

Were me and my brother orphans and relied upon relatives (of different social standards) to care for us?

Or could it be two different lives I have visited in one and the same regression? Is that possible?

Old 31-10-2022, 07:15 PM
Master
Could be two lives- maybe you had many life’s with him?

I understand the whole barn thing and a riffle- I can picture that for my future somewhere waiting for the lady’s of leisure to come visit me and my clan- we’ve been through about 2000 reincarnations and know pain really well- that house I was talking to you about- the triangle one that was a theatre in my home town.. I had lost it to betting or some how it had gone away..

We were almost vampires then- at least the myth had started to come into our body’s, healing, ect hard skin like diamonds… sun was hard to be around…

We were like something from Twlight!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-11-2022, 07:50 AM
asearcher

yes it is confusing, not even order when I do regression, sigh but then jumping around like that.

Oh, that is too bad, must be some meaning behind it, hope something else better comes up soon.

That is interesting with the darkness of what you describe. You know there is this skin disease where you can be very sensitive to light? Maybe it was something like that, and you rather then live where it was more dark? Or you operating in the dark, for some reason, just a thought :)