Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Reappearing crystal or timeline jump?

I've experienced disappearing and reappearing crystals before. I currently have a Jasper stone from when I was 6 (1996) that has done this many times through many moves, even across the ocean, but this incident is different.

I'm asking about possibility of timeline jump because I have many memories that would be explained by the Mandela effect and this is a bit more than just the crystal itself.

I religiously wore an Obsidian crystal on a string necklace for years. When I was in hospital after having my daughter, the string broke so I put the stone somewhere safe. I didn't get around to putting it on a new string.

A almost 2 years later, I'm looking under a dresser for lost toys(one I looked under before) and there was the same necklace in pristine condition. Same string, brand new, even the crystal was extremely clean and "my original" was a bit dirty where the wire wrapped around it. (I checked to see if the "first" Obsidian was where I put it, and it was in fact gone).

Any thoughts would me much appreciated.

(I'm posting this another 2 years later cause the wire snapped in 3 places simultaneously and reminded me of how strange that was.)
Old 17-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Guide

The world is a strange place and I do believe in the Mandela effect and different dimensions. Often it feels like I'm spiritually in another dimension, then switching back again.

Moldavites are often disappearing and appearing again apparently, maybe it's the same kind of reason. I've had Moldavite disappearing and appearing again. I'm certain that often the disappearing and appearing of crystals and stones does have a deeper meaning.
Old 17-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Master
Mandela effect, had to Google that.
I don't believe it has to do with other dimensions myself. It is a known fact that at least 50% of what we remember isn't correct. Joe Dispenza speaks of this too, that often we have memories that still cause us grief while in actual fact those memories aren't even correct. So by holding on to these memories & beliefs we live in pain while what we belief never even happened, or not that way.

I guess our memories are very fallible. Think of this old children's game of whispering a sentence in someone's ear who then has to whisper it into the next child's ear etc. When it has been retold some 10 or more times the original sentence almost always has changed.
I guess that's what makes the skill of passing legends orally only -without alterations- by the old folk an extraordinary ability. I guess they knew how to train someone's brain, I think much to do with neuroplasticity?, to keep the stories intact. And I think that because of how the ancients lived their brains were far more coherent than ours.

Another thing that shows how fallible our recollection is are witness statements. I am certain I would get it right, at the same time knowing that I would likely get it wrong just the same.
In general, witness statements always contradict even if all people clearly witnessed the event.

In many cases we would swear that what we saw, recall, learnt, know for fact, etc. is the truth, I've been there too. Only to find out I was wrong when I researched it online.

I personally think this is more related to how incoherent our Western brains are than having to do with other dimensions. But that's my view.
Old 17-09-2022, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you guys! And I completely respect to your views about the Mandela effect.

Would love some theories or similar experiences of how the necklace turned up in brand new condition though.
Old 17-09-2022, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticAlignment
Thank you guys! And I completely respect to your views about the Mandela effect.

Would love some theories or similar experiences of how the necklace turned up in brand new condition though.
I have no idea.
The obvious thing would be to say it's not possible, but I've experienced many things myself that cannot be explained by logic or common sense.
But how... not a clue.
Old 18-09-2022, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Lol, thank you