Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 12-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Knower
Sharing my enlightenment

Hello, everyone.

I'm going to do my best to keep this simple and enlightened and direct balance speak as best I can.

I've come to find out that everything is technically true especially to one-self and eventually the internal understands and becomes one with the external. And vice versa.

I'm not a traditional Buddhist man per-say but I am very much naturally one in every form and fashion and I honestly get annoyed by those who are taught rather than live it. So, I purposely trust my intuition and invite egos to me who wish to have a mirror. I'm extremely heyoka because of it. The modern day and common place version of Buddha, or Heyoka is "Lightworker". We're usually the reincarnated versions of the pevious. I'm doing my absolute best to make sure the best of all balance and mirrors integrate and become one. So look forward, not back. And keep a stern grip on your compassion and join the enlightened. Not the "awakened". That is purely Yang "nirvana".

I'm a Moon Leo, Libra Sun and Rising Taoist boy from Brooklyn with Native American Air Guardian cherokee blood in his veins. Raised amongst nearly every race and my dharma IS balance and growth. I am divine law itself and I am now an American with pure leadership qualities and a throat chakra similar to Horus.

So, that being said it would be wise for you to understand that a legitimate masculine and feminine side in everyone exists. The more you try to control the other, the more you NEED teachings.

Stay away from strong crystals such as Rose Quartz, and Hematite unless you feel very overwhelming by your Yin or Yang and need help finding, not letting it be, your center.

An agnostic American boy raised indirectly by a family from Taiwan literally named Tao whom protected me until I found my twin flame and then and only then did I "become" and "remember" being Buddhist in a previous life. Not any, but one who was an activist and was murdered and alienated multiple lives for it by Monks and Hindus who saw me as a devil for wanting to rid them of suffering and controlling natures (yang).... So yeah, karma exists alright.

So, I am literal proof that reincarnation is real, and that obtaining nirvana is NOT nirvana. Inviting it and not being some one else's ego is bliss. So, lose the egos and the details and the teachings and the fear and you will invite your opposite for growth, truth and TRUE divine law.

I'm purposely ignoring other people's teachings because I am a founder of balance whom mirrors Archangel Michael himself. Even down to his Twin Flame. My love story mirrors and is exactly like Captain America's. So, a legitimate Good karma boy now turned Archangel with a blunt mouth.

So, in all fair-ness and now using American arrogance to my balance benefit after integrating it the compassion, way, follow me which is basically only you following yourself without teachings or..... fall behind chasing someone else's shadow because you expect them to face your fears instead of you doing it.

Much love, light, and truth! <3
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 07-05-2022, 10:09 AM
Master
Wow that was interesting to read.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:09 PM
Master
"Stay away from strong crystals such as Rose Quartz, and Hematite unless you feel very overwhelming by your Yin or Yang and need help finding, not letting it be, your center."

Why should one stay away fro rose quarts. I don't understand what you said in the above statement. Do you mean you can use these crystals to balance the ying and yang or what do you mean?

thanks
Old 20-06-2022, 10:26 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I honestly get annoyed by those who are taught rather than live it.

Be well,SikuX

Last edited by ImthatIm : 21-06-2022 at 12:10 AM.
Old 20-06-2022, 10:58 PM
THREE sentences tops when quoting others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru