Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-03-2022, 01:05 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I cannot make sense of spirit with my mind. It leaves not much to say or write.
Exactly!!!

https://awakeandalign.com/are-you-an-old-soul/
How many of those can you tick off?

That could explain your lack of self identity too, Old Souls don't fully resonate with this reality so they tend to feel... unfocussed? Or you have a dissociative personality, which can happen because of things like childhood trauma. I'm both.

As for who are you? It means you're not attached to being to your ego/'I am' on the way most people are, and that means you can decide that for yourself/ Much more interesting. Also known as beyond identification.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
, and that means you can decide that for yourself
It's nice to be free to create ones own reality. But if the one that is creating cannot be realised, except relatively, there is a perceived lack of freedom there. As the absolute realisation or definition of that which I am is unstable. It is just a relative state of mind/focus/perspective/alignment/vibrational resonance. To then say, I cannot experience the one except as a paradox, and i cannot become unaware to know that which cannot be known. All I can do is just hope for the best.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It's nice to be free to create ones own reality. But if the one that is creating cannot be realised, except relatively, there is a perceived lack of freedom there.
Perceived lack of freedom that we don't have anyway, not really. But then, you're the one that created that perception.
Old 24-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Perceived lack of freedom that we don't have anyway, not really. But then, you're the one that created that perception.
Haha ok, I dont ever had the freedom to realise self anyway. And yet you claim that > I < have created that perception. Who are you referring to? Isn't that ironic? hehehee

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 25-03-2022 at 01:32 AM.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
But if the one that is creating cannot be realised,
OK, let's go digging. Which 'one' are you talking about?
Old 25-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
And yet you claim that > I < have created that perception.
Your unconscious creates that perception and then, maybe, you as ego become conscious of it.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
It is not 'your/my' unconscious, this "Unconsicous" is presnt always, but creates/manifests/does anything in light of 'me'.
If it's not yours or mine, who does it belong to?
Old 25-03-2022, 09:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
It does not belong to any. It is Eternal. And it is the same Brahman.
Jung disagrees, and since he received accolades from the Advaita hierarchy for his models of the self and ego as Atman and Ahamkara, I'll stick with Jung.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:00 AM
Seeker

My understanding it experiences infinity.