Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 01-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Master
Hawhawhaw! Must be those Rock Lobsters!!!

Old 02-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Master
I enjoy a good rave or party, but not usually a fan of clubbing in general. I find the bar crowd and the PLUR vibe (if that still exists.. hopefully) are sometimes too contrasting to work very well together usually, but there are exceptions.

Id like to go to a rave again one day soon. Some clubs are better than others obviously. I don't live in a big city at the moment, but i'm sure there must be some good ones in big cities. I'd honestly prefer like an outdoor rave or something. Less drama overall. Freer vibe.

But yes i love a lot of electronic music in different genres, funky is always good, dancing always a great release.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
I enjoy a good rave or party, but not usually a fan of clubbing in general. I find the bar crowd and the PLUR vibe (if that still exists.. hopefully) are sometimes too contrasting to work very well together usually, but there are exceptions.

Id like to go to a rave again one day soon. Some clubs are better than others obviously. I don't live in a big city at the moment, but i'm sure there must be some good ones in big cities. I'd honestly prefer like an outdoor rave or something. Less drama overall. Freer vibe.

But yes i love a lot of electronic music in different genres, funky is always good, dancing always a great release.

never been to a rave but would love it! especially an outdoor one! i hear shambhala out in british columbia is wild wanna go...

i'll make a list for you of all of my funky stuff.

how about we start with

Deadmau5 - Dr. Funkenstein (Michael O Howe Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOxngOM18g

(sick remix if you already know the song, I know she's old but it's just an appetizer, a rather appropriate one lol)
Old 02-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
never been to a rave but would love it! especially an outdoor one! i hear shambhala out in british columbia is wild wanna go...

how about we start with

(sick remix if you already know the song, I know she's old but it's just an appetizer, a rather appropriate one lol)

Yeah from about 20 different people i've heard it is really a great time. Only one person really had a negative review. Been wanting to go myself for like 5 years at least, but never seem to have the money or the time. When both those things fall into place, or i just finally decide then hopefully soon.

Too late this years. Tickets sell out fast. I believe it is in a week or sometime in August anyways.

Lots of good artists, if you are into anything electronic or beats. Craze was there recently, and most of the guys from Quannum so they have good hip hop representation as well.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self

how about we start with

Yeah from about 20 different people i've heard it is really a great time. (shambhala i mean) Only one person really had a negative review. Been wanting to go myself for like 5 years at least, but never seem to have the money or the time. When both those things fall into place, or i just finally decide then hopefully soon.

Too late this years. Tickets sell out fast. I believe it is in a week or sometime in August anyways.

Lots of good artists, if you are into anything electronic or beats. Craze was there recently, and most of the guys from Quannum so they have good hip hop representation as well.

That was the prototype almost for what i'd probably like and was talking about in my first post. Have had a memorable outdoor rave experience a time or two that's for sure. Pretty awesome when and if you can find a good one. Indoor ones included. I have no idea really about what they are like today, but im sure there must be still some good ones around somewhere. ~
Old 02-08-2011, 10:10 PM
cheeky_monkey

I love cheesy music and this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLD8ZISAWI&ob=av2n especially used to get me and everyone in the club doing the conga all around the place. I just love to have fun too, being silly and for a few hours not taking life seriously and forgetting about any troubles, oh i miss those days. If I get a chance to go again I know it won't be the same, it was like we all knew eachother and if we didn't know eachother it was no problem.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Medium_Laura

In my younger years I also was tearing up the floor. :) I'm much too old for those all night dance jams now. I did get into country couples dancing in my 30s and held some trophies for style :) Cha cha, Waltz and some other fun ones you probably wouldn't know. lol

Great exercise and a wonderful way to let off steam :)
Old 03-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Unsure

I go clubbing...but the OP (no offense!) sounds a bit 2 faced.

I believe it comes off as the typical guy/girl in the club that acts all friendly with people, act like they want to develop something, but then say, "oh I'm only here to dance, nothing serious. Gotta find my friends bye!" Yet 5 minutes ago we were booty dancing and lip locking. WHAT HAPPENED?

The OP is the main reason I am losing my desire for the club scene (especially as a single man in a new city) each weekend. At this point I haven't been clubbing since 4th of July weekend. Weekend nights are spent with movies, alcohol and perhaps an online hookup. Because I'm 23, I've got to have sex.

There's just too many fake people roaming in the clubs. It's like they give off 1 impression while they are there, but then turn around and meditate the next day. That's 2 faced.

Even the nights I go with no expectations I end up disappointed sometimes because I still end up not meeting the right people. That's my thing about clubs, it just doesn't seem to invite the RIGHT people. Even men I've met online who frequent clubs turn out to not be the right people.