Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 24-12-2010, 04:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

I just finished reading The Journey Home, a Kryon book by Lee Carroll. This particular volume in the series is not channeled per se, but is a work of fiction written by Carroll and inspired by Kryon. It is packed with high spiritual truth and wisdom, none of which is particularly new, but is presented in a way that feels fresh and is easy to understand and absorb. I highly recommend it. It makes one aware of the significance and importance of Soul Plans, how they impact our spiritual growth and advancement, and how the people in our lives are all part of our greater soul family, deeply loving and greatly loved by us.
Old 24-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erato
Why do you prefer alibris over any other online store?

I guess once I find something that works well (prices used/new are great), availability (and if they can't find something in their own stock or their own sellers, they go to amazon.com for you. They make it easy.

Old 24-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Master
Sphinx : A Secret For A Thousand Years by T. S. Learner

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 29-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
Glimpses Of Eternity by Raymond Moody

Last edited by Curt : 05-01-2011 at 05:46 PM.
Old 29-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Sira

Agatha Christie's The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side. Two days ago I finished Agatha Christie's Nemesis. Before that A.J. Cronin's The Keys of the Kingdom. I am reading these books to see how people wrote and thought in those times, that are quite close historically, but universes away awareness-wise. =)
Old 30-12-2010, 04:59 AM
iolite

Doug Adams "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" Collection. For those of you who haven't read his books; the answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything" is 42, the dolphins say "So long and thanks for all the fish", and the entry for Earth in the Hitchhiker's guide is "mostly harmless".
Old 03-01-2011, 03:33 PM
GoldenBoy72

I am reading Signature in the Cell "DNA and the evidence for intelligent design. It's a really good book but you need a strong understanding of university level cell biology to really get into it. It shows the blunders and fallacies of darwinism and exposes the ignorance of modern day evolutionary scientists.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
mistyd

I have just finished reading Paddy McMahon, There are no goodbyes.. One of the best books I have ever read. He tells us of one of his guides own account of when she died and what she encountered.. I found this book amazing, truly.. He is an Irish man, retired civil servant.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Master
The World According To Bumble (Start The Car) by - David Lloyd .... The legendary Cricket commentator.

Not very spiritual (unless you are a cricket fan) ..... but guaranteed to have you giggling in no time !!
Old 04-01-2011, 03:41 PM
grazier

Initiation - Human and Solar by Alice A Bailey. A very interesting but deep book about the Solar and Spiritual Hierarchy.

Blessings

grazier