Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-01-2022, 11:48 PM
Bambo

I was kept back in 4th grade. I guess I didnt concentrate enough or whatever.....

I had the same teacher the 2nd year of 4th that I had the first........
Old 23-01-2022, 12:58 AM
Master
I never did well in school, first of all I was always a night person witch didn't help for getting up in the morning for school. Also I always had problems with being "formal". I have always seemed to struggle with social settings as well. I always been content just being left alone. All those things combined didn't work well with traditional learning. If they would have had the same programs they have now when I was in school I probably would have done a lot better.
I am not saying I can't be formal or professional, or a people person or even get up early. I can do those things and be successful. It's not where I do my best. I am the kind of person who is better off left alone behind the scenes and figure out how to do something. Doing or being something because someone else says so, just doesn't work for me. That I cannot do.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:47 AM
No, my boyfriends did, tho....I guess I started young in high school with that
model...not too bright, but, oh, so charming and handsome...
just the way I like 'em dumb and handsome.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-01-2022, 07:35 AM
hazada guess

Miss Hepburn, stop talking about me.

Here in the Uk,it's a different system to yours in America.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:15 AM
asearcher

No. However I do believe the school system is what it is, crowded with kids and 1 teacher to try to teach everyone, can't be easy. We're all individual and have different set of intelligence and sadly I feel there has been a limit of understanding that, or even if they would understand that - to the adapt the teaching accordingly. However, hats off to teachers - I knew many are doing their best, I would not want to be one myself. I've had my share of bad and good teachers but overall I have had my own responsibility too. They should not be so involved like they are today in raising kids, that's the parent's job but because lots tests limits and get away with too much there is too much chaos, and the chaos also makes it more difficult for those who wants to learn - to learn. And then there is the different set of intelligence again, what works for one kid does not work for another. I see a danger with smaller kids and that is that it is black or white to them, either smart or stupid, and it isn't like that but sometimes it is hard to explain that in ways they can process it. I guess being a kid in school and being a teacher isn't easy for either one sometimes.
Old 23-01-2022, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
No. However I do believe the school system is what it is, crowded with kids and 1 teacher to try to teach everyone, can't be easy. We're all individual and have different set of intelligence and sadly I feel there has been a limit of understanding that, or even if they would understand that.
there's a positive twist to this now days. A lot of big employers are starting to pay more attention to the "other types of intelligence" the problem solving group so to speak. I have known many grade A students that freeze up in a unpredictable or street style situation. As fast as this world is moving, employers want people who can adapt quickly. A lot of book intelligent people struggle in those areas.
Here's what I mean. https://www.yahoo.com/now/why-employ...060017507.html.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...l-intelligence.
Old 23-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Master
I flunked all my grades I got expelled from high school for class c drugs- dealing apparently- lol I then went to a Welsh school because no school in my district would have me- I had to move out of county ….I flunked all year 11- I was hardly new in their classes because I hardly went- no one said anything… and was always home in time- time then was different- I thought of going into a younger avarta because I swear I missed so much school and when I did (I’ve learnt as much as they taught- it was surrounded in inserts- years -weeks… I was thinking of starting again in new avarta and going to school and finishing off my grades… I probably won’t do it till next 3-4 avarta- that would mean a 100 years of being alive—- and my need for education in hindsight is different these days, it’s something I crave and look for- I presume I’ll be in a better position—- and a more willing need to learn; I still learn how to spell everyday these days-so the need and thirst is always there… it’s important part of life- learning—- these days it’s something fun, but a formal place of learning wouldn’t suit me until at least a 100 years or even further.. I’m mature but I reckon I’m still young at design… alcohol doesn’t prevail me but smoking does and once or twice the lottery- all age limits are 18- I probably would see my self in a young 18 year old- and going to college and taking a refresher course- unless they try to say I’m younger.. I found keeping up with my actual date of birth has been difficult while reincarnating- they end up putting me in care home - and passing me as younger- my height doesn’t help- I found it difficult to keep 6ft!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Master

Never failed a grade but I got a D in class in college.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I flunked all my grades I got expelled from high school for class c drugs- dealing apparently- lol I then went to a Welsh school because no school in my district would have me-!
Ah man!!
Old 25-01-2022, 08:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
there's a positive twist to this now days. A lot of big employers are starting to pay more attention to the "other types of intelligence" the problem solving group so to speak. .
That's great, thank you for sharing :)