Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
Is reincarnation your father?

Is reincarnation your father? With reincarnation can be difficult- death and rebirth is apart of us all; but to me it feels like the father- once upon life there is no backing away from reincarnation- your luck if you live to 100- natural or by other causes(I’ve had my fair share of accidents; burns ect and reincarnated with scaring—- it seems reincarnation is our biggest hardships… including natural deaths(which still cause pain like cardiac arrest ect

Do you feel like reincarnation is your biggest threat, biggest foe? Like a father? It seems to trouble us when things were going perfectly- seeing us go down hill into reincarnation….

How do you feel about it?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Administrator
I can only speak for myself here.but Reincarnation does not concern me as i am Walking my final Path.
I have lived many life times. not all easy either.
But now i am happy knowing that i wont be back anymore

Namaste
Old 27-12-2021, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I can only speak for myself here.but Reincarnation does not concern me as i am Walking my final Path.
I have lived many life times.

Namaste

Wow interesting- I have lived a few lives also but nothing as big as proper reincarnation- I reincarnated from a accident but with a little suspended animation… I some what so death but not destiny death.. it’s amazing this could be your last life—- I think after a few more reincarnations I’d see my last life—- where death will get the better of me…

Hope you’ve a accomplished everything you dreamed of??! And ticked everything of your bucket list? There’s so much to do and manifest—- I’ve had lives in my own kingdom but they were patchy - not as strong as this life is with reincarnation… I got to create things and use magic… it seems to have disappeared for a while yet ever more—- I should see it reappearing with reincarnations….

Old 28-12-2021, 01:10 AM
Master
The sting, or pain, of physical death is the body’s way of saying goodbye. Yes, I do believe that we reincarnate because of unfinished business we may have left behind here on earth from our last incarnation. Scars are currents of conditioning that are embedded in our being. Energy coagulated, blocked, or stuck from a previous encounter that may have been many lifetimes ago. What goes around comes around.

We are all coming out of the dark ages, and even further back then that, just learning to crawl and not yet walking upright. In cosmic time the human race is still in its infancy. We are born into a human family that complements our conditioning from a previous lifetime. The entity that was my father in a previous life may be my daughter in a future life.

Although not everyone reincarnates; reincarnation is a circle game about the wheel of birth and death. It is cycles of recycling over and over again until the cycle is broken. We break that cycle by healing the wounds, accidents, and injuries, inflicted from the past. Making ourselves consciously whole and having no unfinished business here on earth.

Reincarnation does not bother me, to be bothered by it is to be attached to it. I can disassociate with my human existence now as a dream, an ever changing kaleidoscopic illusion, and if I reincarnate with that knowledge, and experience, it will be no different. Birth and death are precious, now consciously going home back to our source, that is beyond description.

P.S. I have observed that most people who have had deep spiritual experiences had a lot of suffering in their past, they had a very hard earthly journey, and many came out of horrible families. This seemed to have been the impetus that either pushed them to seek the light, or embrace the darkness.
Old 28-12-2021, 07:26 AM
asearcher

I have yet decided what I think of reincarnation. I get that I learn things while here and from various perspectives, that I can heal during this life time from bad things that has happened to me.

As for others issues the danger is when you sink into it. And stay there. And unable to move.

Often, as it goes with me, I don't see the purpose while I am trapped in the storm, but only as of later when I get a more distant view from it, what the real purpose of it all was.

I really do like that U2 song, the lyrics "Stuck in a moment you can't get out of", and the official video, that van (the people in it) throwing the lead singer out of is like all the troubles life throw at you and then on repeat, til you get it, I suppose, or you can look at that van as each a life and you keep landing on the gruesome ground. When will it end? But we're helping each other out, there's love, there's light. In all it's simplicity, the way the video is done, I see the greatness of it, and the words. It means something to me.

I have more questions than answers really to your thread. On one hand I suspect our energy is being used for something, as I can already through experiences and what I have read understand that the low levels take our negative emotions such as the primal fear, as some sort of food, energy to themselves.

At this point I also suspect, have my loose theories, that they work through with more ease people who are for instance psychopaths, narcissists, sociopath, this as I can't really connect with their souls as I can with others (who has for instance various mental conditions) and figure then it is one way street with no obstacles. It has also been experiences as if the low level wish to show me they are powerful enough to show up in real life in some form, using someone else unknowingly or knowingly for the cause. When that began to happen it was creepy. Then again I bet it works the other way around too, that God uses good people to do good things for someone else. When I think of reincarnation as a way to pick up energy from us then I see it as this wheel of ongoing and never ending circle instead of looking at it as a hierarchy (as a pyramid) where you have gone from bottom to the top and when you are at the top you don't need to reincarnate no more. I understand the take of many which is that your life is pre planned from some sort of heaven (according to your inner soul's growth there is too your kind of heaven) and then you are being reborn with members from your soul group and that we have many soulmates but only one twin flame (I'm hoping I'm getting this right). I have no memory of going to no heaven, for starters, but hoping that the memories I have checked and been able to get proof for was this way, was when I re visited the earth and my loved ones, but i can't swear on that. Maybe I never went to heaven in the first place. Maybe then it is your higher self that does all the planning anyhow or my personality, what is working for me and against (what I need to learn), that replays (human of habits) til I am sick of it, have figured it out?

There are those who remembers being in heaven and being fetched up to be told they need to reincarnate and they get persuaded to do that. That they are only allowed to stay in that heaven for a limited time (then again I have felt over there that time is now, time is as it is for real - now - and not like we see it as here on earth). That's why trapped spirits that I have suspected been this way for hundreds of years don't suffer the same over time as time is now, so I stop seeing it from my human perspective of time this way. Everything is now, the past, the present, the future "over there" and that is something impossible for me to describe what that feeling, "knowing" is like. It's too impossible to describe what past life feelings, memories, senses feel like, to be almost a ghost-version of your past life self, and now my present self, without someone looking at me in a strange way. I myself had to step out of my ego for it to work, but I had a strong resistense to do so at first. But I understand those who's ego is so strong attached they never get to these other parts that they don't even know is part of them. I have had other experiences as well that I can't describe in human words, nobody would get me anyhow, so I rather not. I will only end up looking like a nut case if I tried. And I most likely look nut already, LOL, even on a forum such as this (and I mean that in a good way). I do admire how some manage to find words to their experiences, though. People are just gonna get annoyed with me for using a word that do not properly describe it and get hooked on that I suspect - or I would do so myself. I have tried (not on this forum or any forum) to find human words for some of my experiences but I just can't, it is not even a bleak comparison, so I just rather not. There are other things I only have a feeling for so far, a hunch, and so if I am not more sure than that even if it fees like a "knowing", I keep it to myself. One day I hope to know the bigger picture of it all.

So to try to summon my thoughts up yes in one way i view it as a trap when i get suspicious, and in another i hope it is not and that God knows what it is doing, my higher self (as I sure don't know, LOL), I kind of swift between these two. Think too it is possible that we make up a good plan in heaven but then not everyone is on it, and so some try to sabotage it in some way but that is also when I get my suspicion up, when I think like that. I am sure of one thing so far and it is that we are energy and it is being used in some fashion. For good or bad I can't say, I suspect both maybe?

Sorry, Lostsoul13, seem I had much more questions than answers to your topic. Hope you don't mind? How do you see the mother, by the way? You see the father as this strict disciplinarian, authority? or maybe I read you wrong?

Last edited by asearcher : 28-12-2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old 28-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
?

Sorry, Lostsoul13, seem I had much more questions than answers to your topic. Hope you don't mind? How do you see the mother, by the way? You see the father as this strict disciplinarian, authority? or maybe I read you wrong?

My intent and purpose mother is a on of relationships- I called her last Mother’s Day! My biological one is yet to manifest, I wasn’t born like so many children are these days- I was manifested—- to say I felt ‘pushed’ when I jumped/woke up from what was beyond life and death(or jumped from death or life it’s self)—- nothingness’ non existing.. I’m quite a mothers boy’ man—- mother is important especially the mothering’ I feel I need it, even though independent I crave the relationship—- I hate projecting because I’d state when I was born I was born alone not wanting to inflict reincarnation onto loved ones and be selfish in wanting someone not wanting to do it to the self either—-but there’s only so much pain we can take until we jump/ teleport: so I’m not arguing…. I’m a rugged man and I’ve taken a lot of pain so I think climbing into my nest I deserve one- but that’s only because it’s manifested… at least intent and purposely—-

Yes father is dominant by authority like the likes of reincarnation when my adopted father use to spanking me for no reason- on my carly—- it left me all alone and not wanting a father, I learnt it deprived you, not wanting to be the mirror- depriving my loved ones—- I manifested alone but they still manifested… you get what you deserve: although I know we are all faithful and would rather die together as one- I saw father as something to hate because of reincarnation- you can’t get of this ride, it’s a straight line and you must prevail… I saw the projections in my self being a father to my beloveds —- if life wasn’t just a reincarnation I would want to be filled with; but I couldn’t stand to watch them go through it, I feel like some movie- cliffhanger point has happened in receiving them… now they are gone for a while it’s just me going / facing the father alone through reincarnation- but I am a man just like a woman is a woman we face so many hardships being alive—- I wish I could take it away….