Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-12-2021, 06:29 AM
Master
That last post was rather funny; I owe you respect and nothing more, this is all I feel I owe anyone. Would it be disrespectful for me to not answer your question, no, not in my opinion. Why? Because every human being on earth has the answers right inside of them. The questions are in our head, the answers are in our heart. Everyone has the answers to their own life and much more. We were born into this world with answers right inside of us.

Sometimes giving a person answers can slow them down and may even cripple them, because then they go around parroting what they read, or heard someone else say, instead of doing the required work on themselves to get their own answers from within their own being. I am not an authority on other people’s lives and barely and authority on my own life. I am still learning. Each person will know the truth by finding it for themselves and not just by parroting what others have said.

I believe if a person is on this earth, they have lessons to learn. I learned from working as a counselor, etc., that most people do not want to work on themselves; most people are looking for quick answers, or a quick fix, a pill or technique that they can use, etc. The cornerstone of my life is “Know Thyself,” and I strongly believe that we should know ourselves better than anyone else knows us. We are living intimately with ourselves for decades and the knowledge we seek is right within us on and intuitive level.

We are multi-dimensional creatures and exist simultaneously on many levels, spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical. Our job is to gain skills on every level, just like we had to learn how to physically walk, we have to learn how to navigate on the other levels also. Problems are challenges to grow; see I gave you and answer even though I was hesitant to do such. Human life is school and you are the subject of learning on your human journey.

Life is incredibly beautiful and magical. The very fabric of creation, at its core, is unconditional love. But not just love as we humans know it, but thick, rich, intoxicating, overwhelming, bliss. People suffer because of prejudice, tribal mentality which divides people, many institutions that are setup to serve the affluent, people seeking control and power, among many other things that detracts from humanity. Still, the beauty of life exists within each human being, and we can receive profound guidance through life from the depths of our own being. We cover up that beauty with polarizing thoughts, a poor attitude, and sharp combative emotions, but nonetheless, that beauty is still there within us untouched by this world; as pure as it was on the day we were born.

Most people on earth, in my opinion, are more outer focused than they are inner focused. Our own inner light can clothe, feed, and shelter us, if we dedicate ourselves to it. When we give our undivided attention to the depths of our being on a constant basis, without expectations, the depths of our being rewards us with impeccable guidance, protects us, and meets our needs; this is my experience. It has been nice sharing with you my friend.