Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2022, 06:52 PM
Master

Soap bubble consciousness

While meditating, I decided to ask certain question, I got a bunch of answers but they did not make sense when coming back to a human perspective, from that perspective, it made perfect sense.

I asked, what is the nature of my human consciousness? I found myself somewhere outside in a green field, there I was seeing something like a soap bubble, exactly like that, having a bluish color. Then I saw how this soap bubble had a big opening through which something was entering and enlarging this soap bubble. Then this soap bubble looked like a Wormwhole, like a portal of energy, I could see the entrance into this Wormwhole and a tube like shape that was going like into the very fabric of reality, looked like the tail of this Wormwhole. Could not see the other end.

I was fully understanding every single thing, not mentally, but consciously, where you just know without knowing how you know, it made perfect sense. In that very moment I came back and it made no sense, absolutely no sense, and I kept saying, this makes no sense for me, absolutely no sense, I can't understand this.. I was given more answers and visions but I can't remember much.

I leave some images here, very close to what I saw:

Old 18-06-2022, 07:53 PM
Master
A year ago ThatMan there was stress and frustration in your words, now you write so well - such a journey ahead of you my young friend, and we're not meant to understand everything straight away - Stay Strong as I used to say so many times on here, and keep those personal vibes up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
A year ago ThatMan there was stress and frustration in your words, now you write so well - such a journey ahead of you my young friend, and we're not meant to understand everything straight away - Stay Strong as I used to say so many times on here, and keep those personal vibes up...

Thank you!! @one-light if you have someone that passed or you search for some kind of answer to your questions or something like that, if you wish so, I can try and see if I get something back for you. For me it only works if there's an emotional connection, I tried many times for other people and it did not work but for those to whom I had an emotional connection, the answer came right away.

You're right, sometimes it takes months for me to understand the meaning behind an experience. Thank you!!
Old 19-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Ascender

What a beautiful vision. The human consciousness is pure energy and we are all connected to the source energy. The soap bubble was a human consciousness. The tunnel of energy was probably illustrating the one soul uniting with source. I lost my sweet tortie, Patches a while back. It was sudden but I got to say goodbye to her. The next day I was standing in the kitchen and this beautiful iridescent orb that looked just like your picture came up to my face and touched me. I immediately knew it was my Patches coming to say goodbye.

I must say that I enjoy reading your posts. I enjoy learning from you.
Old 19-06-2022, 08:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you!! @one-light if you have someone that passed or you search for some kind of answer to your questions or something like that, if you wish so, I can try and see if I get something back for you. For me it only works if there's an emotional connection.!

There's some important people that were on here, you could try to contact see if they've passed, because we shouldn't forget them - you'd have a connection as in knowing them from on here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
What a beautiful vision. The human consciousness is pure energy and we are all connected to the source energy.

Thank you and you are totally right, I just could not see this at that time at all. I know how it feels, I lost many cats and dogs through the years and..... That must have been a very exciting experience, really happy for you, like you I am paying attention to these subtle things and not just once I cried like a baby.. Thank you very much, this is my goal, to show that it is possible to reach this far.
Old 19-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
There's some important people that were on here, you could try to contact see if they've passed, because we shouldn't forget them - you'd have a connection as in knowing them from on here...

I tried this a few times. There's the mental noise, this is easy to spot, usually is a reflection of our daily life, and then there's the problem of too much coming in or nothing at all for I can't find an emotional link.