Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Knower

Anyone feel likee angels can do evil things?

I sometimes think angels are evil. Like they do a lot of good things for me but i have noticed they do some harsh or outright evil things?
Old 12-12-2021, 09:12 AM
No. 100%, no.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Master
If you experience that you're not connecting with angels.
Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Unicorns, and all other Light beings are very high vibrational and they are never ever bad.
So whatever you're attracting, it's not Light beings.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Knower

They all have a high vibration. They feel uplifting. And when I call to them I use the names of the arch angels. Just some of the thought processes that come to mind after calling to them seem perverted in some ways. I guess they could be other entities pretending to be angels. But how would a person know what if it was something other then an angel. Is there a way to know for sure.
Old 15-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
I sometimes think angels are evil. Like they do a lot of good things for me but i have noticed they do some harsh or outright evil things?

In our low consciousness state, what we sometimes mistakenly believe to be evil and bad could be helpful to our spiritual evolution. We can't see the bigger picture like our higher self could.

As we move further ahead on our spiritual path, what we once saw as suffering and adversities will now be seen as blessed and grateful lesson opportunities to gain greater wisdom and maturity.

Glad to see you use the word "angel" and not "archangel", because on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness everything is in unity, interconnected, interwined, and entangled in a meld. All do their part, are all knowing, and are all equally important. We humanized angels, which are just a part of us (intelligent benevolent multi-dimensional energy) on the other side, to have rank and hierarchy just like we have here.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
They all have a high vibration. They feel uplifting. ....

. But how would a person know what if it was something other then an angel. Is there a way to know for sure.
Sounds like you're being conned which is what entities can do. They can be sneaky. The reason it works is that you believe that Light beings that are always always always good can be bad.
Just that belief itself has a door ajar -or maybe wide open- for the entities to put their foot in.
So you'd have to work on that. Maybe get more educated on the subject matter. Could be by reading books from trustworthy people, but also Zooms and workshops etc.

For now I'd stop calling on any Light being, not until you have that open door shut.
Get to learning to properly ground AND shield, and preferably also raise you vibration. Again, a course or Zooms from very trustworthy people.

Thing is, when you are further with all this you simply, sense, know and feel when it's the real deal or not. And you'll also feel when there's something nasty knocking on the door or in your energy system.

It could also be good to do the above AND do some serious smudging with white sage of your aura and your entire home, at the very least the living room and bedroom. But since you got these entities coming in it would be best to do the whole lot, including the bog, bathroom, hallways, cupboards under the stairs and so on.
If you cannot do that yourself find someone who can.
And the latter might be a better choice. If they're tenacious it can be quite the thing to get rid of.

Somehow I feel the smudging could be very helpful. Might sort things out to the point that if you give it a rest for a while for things to settle and not stir up anything again, you'd be fine.
If you haven't the slightest idea how smudging is done properly, so without further upsetting entities, don't do it yourself. Find someone else to do this, someone experienced.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:44 AM
Master
The angelic can elate you or drop you into the deepest abyss, what ever brings you forward. Not by their own choice, they bring into matter what has been created by others, our higher self, soul or who ever oversees our live.
Old 16-12-2021, 03:08 PM
asearcher

I would suggest pray directly to God and let God send out the helpers, potential angels.

The world on the other side can be confusing or so I think from my experience. Beings can look like anything including an angel. In the end you don't know who you are really talking to, if that is what you're doing.

I once asked for help - and believe it or not it was as if both sides - good and bad - helped me out. Perhaps the bad side had their own gain in it, maybe not, I don't know enough about that to have an opinion, maybe I read them wrong too.

I have by accident woken up where I think I am in the lower realms, this happens when I am not doing too good, going through something, and there too I have often been protected, as well as efforts to make to maybe do the opposite.

I am in no way applauding the low level realms or evil what evil now is, I don't know enough about it to have an opinion.

I am equally suspicious to the good side as well, that appear this way to me, because I do not trust my judgement, I go by feeling, not by looks - looks they can transform, just like that. So for me - God it is, the ultimate force, figure I can't go wrong there (Hopefully!:).

I believe both sides are gifted, both sides can look into your dreams, step into your dreams, meditations, know of your past, know of your future, know of your connections. I don't think it is a privilege only to one side, but I could be wrong there too.

I don't play around with this stuff - so just to be safe - I just pray to God.

Overall when it comes to me - it sort of depend on what mood level I am in, but I am still the same person, it is only what I temporarily feel and what level I am then temporarily in, so I can move from low level realms and upwards and there are various energies, beings there. I don't know what I write here make much sense.

I never look for advice from either the good or the bad side, so to speak. I never want to know my future. I figure it will get here sooner or later ;) I usually ask myself something and then just before I wake up I think my higher self has helped me - or my brain.

I have heard a voice though or a message in my head and spontanously then removed myself from the spot , which later turned out to be lucky as something bad took place there, that I had no idea of. But other than removing myself - I have not done anything else.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:40 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:

No. There are real angels who are a race above and are wholly unlike humanity. These are far above any realm where evil is possible. These are REAL angels.

Then there are those alien human beings who came to this planet long ago. Because they came from the sky they were called angels by the relatively primitive men of the Earth. These are the ones who were tempted by the "daughters of men, finding them fair". Remember that story? Those were alien human beings, not real angels. They were very large compared to our Earthlings. They persisted in some corners of the Earth and are remembered as being "giants". They were the giants of old. etc etc.... Some of them lived into Biblical times in both the middle east and in the mountains of what is now Tibet and Nepal and Bhutan. They had come from another wold, a planet in the Sirius system which, today, still orbits it's star but is nearly dead.

The important thing to realize is that there were real angels who were being of the Atmic plane which preceded the big bang of the creation and there were other humans from far off worlds that came here. These latter were subjected to certain rules. One was that they would not intermix with Earthlings (Earth produced pre-humans). But some did. These later were called "fallen angels" (simply because they disobeyed authority). Really what they were was off world human men who had an eye for Earth women. It's as simple as that.

Now a days we have combined the two groups mixing up real angels with alien human men. Why did this happen? Simply because those who wrote about them later didn't know the difference. And now? We believe literally when we should be taking the trouble to sort it all out.

The Earth is NOT the only home planet to human beings. And, depending on the physical aspects of a particular planet, a human being might be short or tall, wide or thin and all sorts of other variations. Then when they come to Earth they seem strange to us. Long ago in three waves groups of colonists came here for the usual reasons. The first to colonize (there is nothing at all new in this idea) was, in our reckoning, about 150 million years ago. Our lore remembers these but puts the stories in religious context which is a big mistake. The injection of religion into history results in a distortion which does no thinking man or woman any good at all.

The simple answer is usually the best...

Blessings, James.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:46 AM
Master
Just a short note, the angelic are not a race, never were, and never will be.