Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-01-2022, 10:41 PM
Master
It's more like a continuity... and I'll just use the example of doing a heavy deadlift, but it could be anything like playing the piano, building a business or anything else, which is not to say a nice car or a million dollars can't just fall in your lap... though it's rare... and pulling 200kg off the floor doesn't fall in your lap.

Their are steps: first a commitment to the the goal or deadline, then planning your training schedule, and then execution of the plan. Sometimes you'll love training and be happy, but you'll also have rough training days. However, training has to be done regardless of if you want to do it or not. It's not realistic to expect this will be a joy-fest. It's realistic to say you love training and are committed to that process and determined to reach the goal, but there are good days, and there are days that suk.

Obstacles will crop up. You'll get minor injuries or 'niggles' and training will be interrupted by unforeseeable circumstances. At times you'll see yourself making excellent progress and feel on top of the world. Other times you'll hit a plateau and feel like it's a pointless grind. There's even times when you go backwards and everything is in vain, so it takes a fair amount of determination to be steadfast, because you know one thing is for sure: I you don't do the training, you won't lift the weight.

The same applies to all the other stuff. If you want to play a good piano, build a business or become successful in anything at all, it takes commitment, dedication, determination, confidence and other virtues. Indeed, the process is how these virtues are cultivated.

I understand no-one is going to like what I'm saying because it's not a miracle or particularly spiritual, but it is realistic, and for those interested in making what they want to happen actually happen, this will work. If you worry about your vibration and aligning with a vortex, which I have no idea what that is, you ain't gonna be a good pianist or lift the weight or whatever it is you want. You have to be in the process of doing what it takes to make it happen.

It's more appealing to imagine a joy-fest than it is to appreciate what it's really like, but if you think back over any achievement in your life, anything from playing the piano, building a business, keep up the rent, lifting a mammoth deadlift, raising a child or whatever it might be, you'll know what it's really like.
Old 28-01-2022, 07:55 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If you worry about your vibration and aligning with a vortex, which I have no idea what that is, you ain't gonna be a good pianist or lift the weight or whatever it is you want. You have to be in the process of doing what it takes to make it happen.
Ahaha, I think you are still in the old way of thinking (I laugh because I'm transitioning ).

I have in mind a young female weight-lifter that has an astronomic strength. And she says: "don't pull the weight with your arms and legs, but imagine you push the ground from the bar". That way you use the whole body and it aligns by itself.

If you focus on the "how", you will constantly deal with details, while if you focus on the objective, things flow much better.
Like if you run a marathon and count your steps, you won't finish it or it's going to be hell, but if you empty your mind or focus on the end, things will flow.
Old 28-01-2022, 12:38 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
... "don't pull the weight.... imagine you push the ground from the bar"...
... the whole body and it aligns by itself.
... focus on the objective, things flow much better.
... if you empty your mind or focus on the end, things will flow.
Well said! Very good advice. Exactly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2022, 01:14 AM
Master
How to make thoughts from your vortex manifest instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
If you have a thought from your vortex, and it’s all positive, how can you just make it happen?

Much kindness,

CW

CosmicWonder,

The strangest thought came to mind while reading your question and the various responses to it: How much time has passed from the moment Spiritual Forum's software registered the time and date of your question (16-01-2022, 06:08PM) to the time SF software registers the time and date of you reading this response? No time at all. Why?

Then and now are already, always the same instant.

It's because we've learned to substitute calendars and clocks to simulate the passing of present(s) within timeless Omnipresence.....that fools us into making the mistake of believing that our desires are not already fulfilled even before we ask.

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...1&postcount=31
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 30-01-2022 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Add reference
Old 30-01-2022, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
"don't pull the weight with your arms and legs, but imagine you push the ground from the bar". That way you use the whole body and it aligns by itself.
That's generally a good way of visualising the deadlift - push your feet through the floor, but there is much more. The most accomplished lifters in the world are still training to perfect their technique, and the training cycle is mainly about how you lift the bar. Highly trained athletes are already very close to their genetic strength potential, so the only real way of increasing weights is through refinement of technique - lots of details.

Understand what can be or needs to be accomplished today and focus on that. Know what the goal is and how what we do today is what it takes to get there. What we do today is very important and the goal is merely consequential.

Lets say I wanted to run a marathon. Realistically, I won't be able to run one this year because I haven't run anywhere for decades. I'd have to start tomorrow with say 1km and work my way up, manage injury risk, balance fatigue levels etc. I would have to train hard consistently for a decade to be a good runner, but even then, there would be people who traind their whole lives and have a huge genetic advantage over me, so winning a marathon is probably not a realistic goal or me (I'm actually pretty well designed for running, so maybe it's possible).

I'm into LOA (I'm an OG from the Louise Hay days). A clear vision, visualation, affirmation and the confidence of 'I can and I will' are important, but for most things, if you don't do what it takes, it's never going to happen.
Old 30-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This reminded me of something, and I've had coffee :) so will tell you guys:
...1989...selling a car in the Winter...big no-no.
I did SO much ...diff papers, photos - parked it diff places with For Sale...nothing for like months.
Finally, get this....
I wrote down on 3 sticky notes- ''This car is going to sell by Thursday...
THURSDAY this car is selling at FULL Price. This car will be sold by Thurs."

Then, burned them as I repeated what they said with real force.
Gee, overnight I may even have placed the papers under a pyramid!!
Hey, it was 1989. Lotsa 'woo-woo'.

My friends knew what I was going thru with this stupid car, actually a BMW, in snow, in Colorado? LOL! Not even front wheel drive!

It sold Wed full price, (3 days later) no negotiation involved. My friends were in 'big awe'.

They were in bigger awe when during an economic downturn here, with no complaining or asking or anything,
(I just knew God would take care of it), a friend got an inheritance and gave me $100,000 to pay off my pesky mortgage.

Did others begin to use LOA or prayer or affirmations ...NO.
They just started asking ME to aid them with things...funny!

Hi, Miss Hepburn

I have always been fascinated with your rendition of this story over the years.

Are there other times that you have accentuated the strength of your feelings with steps like these to achieve the results you experienced? I keep being reminded of Neville Goddard "Feeling is the Secret".

Many thanks and blessings to you for all that you do for us at Spiritual Forums!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)