Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-10-2021, 08:09 PM
Master

Vision of a young white horse

It was the dawn of new day, still night outside but very close to see the first rays of light. The fresh air of the morning was all around, cold and yet so energizing. The whole area looked silent and still, the nature was dormant and yet so full of life. The vegetations, the flowers, the grass and the trees were covered in this sparky dew, ready to wake up from the night sleep. This was a very gloomy dawn, one that you rarely see and when you see you remember it for your whole life.

All around my house there was this mystical fog, a mix between the light coming out from the night sky and the darkness of the night. From this fog a mystical being came out, I could not see its face, all I knew is that it came to give me a gift. I remember seeing a robe but it looked as if the fog was hiding the identity of that person and can't remember the details. There was someone I knew but not directly, someone that told my family first about giving me a gift. This was something planned with years before, that's what I felt, an agreement that I am to receive this gift.

At first I only knew in my consciousness what gift it's going to give me, and then from that gloomy fog this beautiful white young horse came out. A very strong white, the whitest white. There was something mystical about this horse, as if it was alive, conscious and filled with a goodness that I could feel in the air. I sensed its beignness and was the very expression of life. This was a child horse but old enough to stand on its feet, it was not taller than the average 10 year old child. This was a strong horse, I could see the muscles and its boldness.

I felt welcomed me in its presence, this was a moment in which I was being tested, that's what I felt, if I am worthy to have its friendship and then I remember bringing a bowl and pouring cow milk into that bowl so that it can eat. I was there by its side and then it started to eat and I felt that it is all right, that my intentions were good, that I am worthy of its friendship.

My very last moments there were with me watching it eat and being happy that I can be of help.

With more than a year ago, I found a tiny kitty, with time it grew and it finally became old enough, like a panther, this kitty helped with with some mouses that were trying to eat me and also was by my side when I was having an out of body experience and I was all alone in a place of darkness and then it totally disappeared and now I was given this extraordinary gift.

I looke on internet about the symbolism of a white horse but my dream it's filled with more symbolism than the general dream of seeing a white hourse.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:56 AM
Deactivated Account

The symbolisms in this dream are spiritual in the Christian sense, and here is what they mean.
The first paragraph is talking about a new beginning. A new dawn. A new season. Some would call it initiation. Spiritually, you have stepped into a new season.
Secondly, the being that you saw is the Holy Spirit who came to you in the form that you saw. He is the giver of gifts, and in this new season you have entered, a new gift was released, but the nature of this gift is yet another symbol within a symbol.

The white horse represents you and your current spiritual age. God gives us a new spirit to replace the old one. You gave the horse cows milk and this milk represents subsisting on the Word of God, the statutes of Jesus Christ and the revelations of his saints. You have received a Grace and connection to understand the Bible beyond normal human intellectual ability. Understanding the Bible from the intellectual or soul level is to be outside of the fenced yard. You've just gotten into the outer courtyard and new understanding will happen. You are priming this horse for a particular assignment it is going to execute once he is fully grown. But for now, he needs all the milk and care he can get to grow.

You must befriend this horse (your new spirit), feed it with the word of God, sayings of Jesus Christ and his Saints and try as much as you can not to disappoint him. Live and walk according to what he leads you to do because his origin is divine. As your spirit (the white horse) grows, you will increase in spiritual abilities and new spiritual gifts will be given and awakened with you. Until a point where he reaches adulthood and the God-given assignment is released to him to complete through your soul and body.
Welcome to the outer courtyard.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Master

Thank you @Aknaton, that is very interesting and illuminating, I read it for a few times to be sure I miss nothing from your words as I have been pondering on the meaning of this for quite some time. Have you received a gift like this? I don't remember to ever be given a gift in my dreams, this is the first time, and what a gift, what a gift...

@Aknaton, this was the first vision, 3 more followed, one after another, in that very same night and I remember them really well.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I have received quite a number of gifts from Him. He's just amazing! The gifts usually have symbolic representations like ancient books of light, swords, even guns, lions, eagles, light and all that. But we certainly know that they have a deeper meaning and can be used to produce tangible experiences in this tangible realm.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Master
The horse is the symbol of power.I invoked her in the past and i was having vision of horses.I asked 'why' the horses,and i was shown people discussing about cars and 'horsepower'.I had some other very interesting visions as well,and almost all of them were including horses.

One other time i saw in vision a black horse with red eyes.I realize immediately that it's about my inner dark power.(The same way others had seen black snakes with red eyes).
Old 05-11-2021, 02:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Yes, I have received quite a number of gifts from Him. He's just amazing! The gifts usually have symbolic representations like ancient books of light, swords, even guns, lions, eagles, light and all that. But we certainly know that they have a deeper meaning and can be used to produce tangible experiences in this tangible realm.

I see, that's really interesting and fascinating!! Aknaton, have you met an angel? I heard once the name, Amiel, which means, God is with my people, I read and saw a movie about this person, Chico Xavier, he wrote over 400 books and he got all his information from Emmanuel, his guide, which means, God is with us..

Yes, I know this, what we are given there is reflected in our day to day life.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
The horse is the symbol of power.I invoked her in the past and i was having vision of horses.I asked 'why' the horses,and i was shown people discussing about cars and 'horsepower'.I had some other very interesting visions as well,and almost all of them were including horses.

One other time i saw in vision a black horse with red eyes.I realize immediately that it's about my inner dark power.(The same way others had seen black snakes with red eyes).

In my case, the horse I saw, was a male horse.

I did nothing, whenever I find myself in a difficult situation I seek God, I call for Christ and sometimes I ask my grandma to help me because she is the one who came to me first, years ago, in the beginning, when all of this started.

If you did this, have you noticed some improvements in your life? I am not a believer into rituals, invoking and thins like that, never done that, I know that I have to do nothing to reach God, it is the knowing that God is within that guides me.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Master
No.I don't see an improvement to my life.Only hard lessons,and suffering.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
No.I don't see an improvement to my life.Only hard lessons,and suffering.

I feel you @lomax, I really do.. my most humble advice is to keep seeking and always rise up even from the lowest pit.
Old 17-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Master
" Vision of a young white horse ".

I have a black stallion that breaths fire and brimstone, maybe you could tame the horse and make it your own?, Pegasus is one of the most wildest horses there is but if it's wild it can always be tamed.

Romance is the name of my horse, he doesn't fly like Pegasus though. ( Jealous ).

Loves up people's.

utopia