Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-02-2022, 08:25 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
A Tale of Forever Our World

A Tale of Forever… Our World

This is a continuation of the story: A Tale of Forever which is posted in the Article/Story section. The story format, however, has been changed leaving behind the characters and more fictitious components. Because of the nature of the continuation it is thought that Science and Spirituality is a better forum in which to continue it. Mind you this is a higher science, not that of our familiar three dimensional world. Each dimension, plane, density has it’s own “science” unique to those areas in creation. We err greatly when we attempt to quantify the spiritual worlds using physical plane science.

Much of what is discussed here is yet to be incorporated into common knowledge. Each of the subtle (spiritual) planes, when finally understood, will yield it's own set of practical axioms. For instance, in our physical universe the speed limit is the velocity of light but in the higher astral plane the speed limit is that of thought. Since our physical plane science has yet to identify this we find barriers in our attempts to move about, scientifically in this unfamiliar territory. What follows is an outline of what, someday, our science will accept as being true. If we accept and use the Law of Correspondences we will find that we progress much quicker.

Preface

It matters not if we say “God” or “Source”.

It was once asked of the wise, “what is the business of deity?” The answer is simple but hardly satisfactory for the lower concrete mind. Deity expresses! Then, for our purposes here, we may say that the God of all creation does so through expressing or that all creative processes subsequent to the singularity of the godhead are due to God’s expressiveness. All that we know as creation is no more than the expression of deity.

God is pure consciousness. All that is created, on any plane, is imbued with some degree of this quality. That is why it is referred to as being a “principle”. It is that which may be safely assumed to exist. It is also noteworthy to say that the means of all this, the causative factor, is a mighty Will. Later we will express this as a fundamental triplicity

When it is pronounced that we are created in the image of God there is much more to say. This will be addressed later. Suffice to say that even though we, each of us, expresses as a portion of God’s consciousness our images our quite different from what is commonly thought.

Forward

This set of ideas follows and is intended to add to those presented in the story “A Tale of Forever” which has just been presented. Since it is less a story, no characters or dialog will be included and more a historical text it should not be posted in the Stories section of the forum. This is my view in any case. I am providing a link which those who are interested may use.

Writing on this topic, even when that work results from channeling, is not easy. Ideas are presented in a series of high speed rushing, sometimes fleeting, visuals or thoughts. It is then for the receiver, he or she who channels, to sort it all out and record it in some logical form before it is lost. Sometimes I wish that I was a trance channel. That method is much easier but it requires another to take dictation. There is really nothing special about this kind of channeling though. We all do it in moments of inspiration whether we know it or not. “God spoke to me” is such a common term in some religious circles is it not? Prophets also are channels. And why not? In this post I will use the same format of parts each with a name suggesting content. Shall we continue?

Science & Spirituality

The single greatest difficulty in the attempt by science to quantify the spiritual worlds is in insisting to define it in three dimensional terms.

In the physical world we are masters of science as it exists or applies in three dimensions. But there is much more. In this small effort we shall explore other dimensions (planes, densities) but in a somewhat philosophical context. Does not philosophy precede science? Nonetheless what follows is science because it not only explains but offers a means of manipulation of what is discovered. Remembering that (Earth) science is largely a matter of consensus let us continue.

In accordance with the spiritual law of attraction/repulsion which has as it’s lower counterpart the electrical forces of the physical various attributes would be introduced into the lower, created worlds. These would be embodied in directed rays entering the lower worlds through the portals formed by various constellations of stars.

It is well know that early man knew of and was guided by others in the spirit world. This was not so much a matter of beliefs. They knew! In the fictional story The Clan of the Cave Bear (thanks to Jean Auel) the mogur, Creb, climbs a mountain where he seeks to identify a spirit guide for Ayla. Why the mountain? Up high is traditionally close to the spirit worlds. They “live above the Earth”. Mountains are commonly associated with access to the spiritual worlds. Even in the Hebrew Bible this is so. Moses went up a mountain.

Can we not look for the integration of science and spirituality in a practical every day format?

Review

In the story we found that the whole was divided into two realms. First was that which exists at the godhead and the first of the created realms. We assigned names for these and called them planes. Why? Simply because we humans need convenient references. It does not truly matter in the slightest whether we call a plane that or a dimension or a density or anything else. It is only necessary that we have some means of referring to it. And so in this we will use the word “plane”.

Deity expresses as has been stated. The first action then was to move slightly away from the point of origin, the singularity which is God. This resulted in the creation of the highest of all spiritual planes. We will call it the Atmic. The Atmic is somewhat lesser to the Divine which is it’s source but it is still “most high”. But this action was not as simple as that. Each plane created must carry with it a portion of the consciousness of God. To wield this then it becomes necessary for each created plane to be populated by separated units, or entities, whose business it is to employ what we will call “active intelligence” thus causing their plane of influence to further express and manage what will follow, the further expressiveness of deity. This is way it both was and is as we shall see.

At this point then the godhead, God, had begun to express. This is difficult to speak of because the wording implies a progression of time which does not exist at the ultimate plane where God is found. This difficulty is caused only by the requirements of our limited three dimensional minds. The very high spiritual plane, the Atmic was the result. And within this plane were beings who later we would refer to as angels. In our story we visited this plane as guests, safely carried within the protective auras of a company of angels under the lead of the Lady, the First Angel. We found their homes and learned a little about their lives of service to God. It was these great ones, then, who would become representative messengers of God, ministering to that which would follow later. All this did exist on high before (if we can use time to describe that which is nearly timeless) the great event which history has called “The Creation”. Now let’s continue and watch as the universe unfolds.

To be continued.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:37 AM
Master
64 dimensions apparently, as the Vedas affirm. Way beyond mind to comprehend and closed heart to feel.
Old 15-02-2022, 04:45 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
64 dimensions apparently, as the Vedas affirm. Way beyond mind to comprehend and closed heart to feel.

[color="DarkGreen"]Would those include sub dimensions?

I agree. We humans expand and gain consciousness as we progress. The horizons continue to move, become more distant. But this is an affirmation of higher realities. It is good. If the world were a static, non-spiritual construct, none of this would happen. We would be as insects. /COLOR]
Old 15-02-2022, 04:51 AM
Master
No … the dimensions, each having sub-divisions.

Beyond my comprehension but I can share that Lord Shiva also said the same to ShivLok (who you know and have done soul reading for)

Swami Lakshmanjoo speaks of 118 worlds, each ‘world’ containing innumerable galaxies perhaps. Phew! All analysis is paralysis.
Old 15-02-2022, 05:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
No … the dimensions, each having sub-divisions.

Beyond my comprehension but I can share that Lord Shiva also said the same to ShivLok (who you know and have done soul reading for)

Swami Lakshmanjoo speaks of 118 worlds, each ‘world’ containing innumerable galaxies perhaps. Phew! All analysis is paralysis.

I will be interested to learn the thoughts of others regarding what is to be revealed. I am certain that Bartholomew knows more than I.
Old 18-02-2022, 04:16 AM
Guide

Part 1 The primordial life

In the Review above we recapped that which existed prior to the (storied) Creation. This we know of from both religious historical accounts and science. The moment, the Big Bang. God’s work or otherwise, did happen. This is generally not contested. Before the Creation there existed two spiritual planes. The source where the cause, the godhead is to be found and a slightly less lofty plane whereupon angels were created and installed as “operatives”, God’s agents or messengers. At this point may I say that God saw it and it was good?

The immediate events subsequent to the creation are well documented. What is not generally known is that new spiritual (subtle) planes were created at the same time as our familiar physical. It was said that even the smallest particle of physical matter must have a corresponding spiritual “home” from which it derives it’s livingness. This is a requirement. When time began then, the moment of the creation of physical matter those would have had eyes to see would have witnessed the creation of new spiritual planes. The lower spiritual planes coincide with the physical.

When our universe was created a series “a set” of spiritual planes came into being. The highest of these was the Manasic. This would be the home of those high beings which would later be referred to as “gods” by humanity. Beneath this lofty plateau we would have seen the Buddhic, the Mental, the Astral and the Ethereal. Most of these, in the beginning would be in rudimentary form, lacking the many varied sub planes which later would give them the dynamic livingness that they would require. This also applied to the Ethereal.

This which is given above is the part of the initial creative impulse which has never yet been spoken of. It would be appropriate to ask “where did these Manasic beings come from”. The following will explain their origins. The following is also information which has never been disclosed. Now, at this moment in our narrative, we find that our universe has been made. It begins.

To review for clarity…. At the moment of the creation of our universe it’s supporting spiritual planes also came into being. The highest was the Manasic, the home of the future gods of our universe. Next was the Buddhic, the highest attainable level of humanity. Just lower than that was the Mental, the home of our souls, the Astral that which gives us the ability to experience the lower, the Ethereal which is the source of our physical substance and finally the Physical which is the stuff of our bodies. In the beginning most of these were yet in rudimentary form. Of them it was the lower, the Physical/Ethereal which moved quicker towards functionality.

All that we find in our universe, does, has been and will be, found in others, in their own time. But we will find that all universes are interconnected. This recognition is a great moment of realization.

To be continued.
Old 19-02-2022, 10:15 PM
Master
Great post- all that I believe in at least majority of it- I accept god as you wrote and interesting information about the heaven—- no matter what you name it, it still exists—- gods angels and so forth are something we are yet to have corresponded with- but there are many stories—- food for thought!!!

The spiritual and science- physics has to be incorporated because that’s just the nature the ‘lens’ is—— only furthering my beliefs in spirituality because it’s habit is so trippy!!! The images of atoms and so such/ their arrangements—- everything water,wind, gravity, ice, snow, hot water, fire : is a entity —- and are supreme on their own rights… forever working (at least something is) I purpose that we are destined for greater power- teleportation and such throughout our reincarnations and those relationships… everything teleported including god- at least something like that happened at the Big Bang- but there is proof we were jumpers before teleportation—- having this conundrum at our beck and call(merely jumping up and down) it would of perfected its self- and I’ve witnessed a lot of jumping in my time in my avartas!

Shame about the faster than light- (almost like another Big Bang) my photon isn’t showing my real body at the manifestation of my avartas’ and is causing pain bodies—- the body- a chakra- (at distance) a pain body chakra - I swear we are living in the alternative world of pain- like the alternative worlds exist with the existence of our choices and entanglements—-

I’ve had many witnesses with the alternate worlds in my dreams- I’m dreaming (third person) as another me: in a alternate world/ embodiment of the self are a little off(I don’t think it can perceive pain / like I do)

Had me thinking what the ultimate goal is??? It’s really up to you- there isn’t no wrong or right- if I’m in the wrong world (that’s correct for me- but you might view pain as differently and be in the right world, supremely!!!

We are all on different journeys and you can’t get relevant than relevant- there’s only so many ways we die - and reincarnation is the biggest narcissistic there is—- but why do we reincarnate??? We are serving our higher selfs- was it something we thought?? Maybe- but attraction and silver linings are….

Ultimately the goal of this life is up to you: we’re your desires lay and you wants and needs—- my opinion on pain may change with time; and I find I am in the right world, perceptions with pain is a gain(in strength or achieving or my ultimate goal for a perception) for the reception also … I might find my self believing that after my purpose wasn’t being fulfilled —- projections inside of stereotypes and my own vibration,unable to hear it or see it- complete lost—- but our sight doesn’t fail us—- but our desire and needs and wants change and fluctuate—- finding our soul purpose is misunderstood and much searching is possible???

No one really has the answer—- everything is Usually the self and a projection???

You just can’t gain relevance than physics has broken the barriers on spirituality—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-02-2022, 11:26 PM
Guide
Interesting set of thoughts. Thanks. The next part in the series will provide an overview of the ultimate goals of creation. It will bring to us an understanding of the purpose of many universes instead of only one. And then some closer looks. Hopefully we all will find answers to mysteries. Of special interest will be more information about where, exactly, prophets get their inspiration and who, exactly, God or gods, are. Why is the knowledge of one god preceded by beliefs in many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Great post- all that I believe in at least majority of it- I accept god as you wrote and interesting information about the heaven—- no matter what you name it, it still exists—- gods angels and so forth are something we are yet to have corresponded with- but there are many stories—- food for thought!!!

The spiritual and science- physics has to be incorporated because that’s just the nature the ‘lens’ is—— only furthering my beliefs in spirituality because it’s habit is so trippy!!! The images of atoms and so such/ their arrangements—- everything water,wind, gravity, ice, snow, hot water, fire : is a entity —- and are supreme on their own rights… forever working (at least something is) I purpose that we are destined for greater power- teleportation and such throughout our reincarnations and those relationships… everything teleported including god- at least something like that happened at the Big Bang- but there is proof we were jumpers before teleportation—- having this conundrum at our beck and call(merely jumping up and down) it would of perfected its self- and I’ve witnessed a lot of jumping in my time in my avartas!

Shame about the faster than light- (almost like another Big Bang) my photon isn’t showing my real body at the manifestation of my avartas’ and is causing pain bodies—- the body- a chakra- (at distance) a pain body chakra - I swear we are living in the alternative world of pain- like the alternative worlds exist with the existence of our choices and entanglements—-

I’ve had many witnesses with the alternate worlds in my dreams- I’m dreaming (third person) as another me: in a alternate world/ embodiment of the self are a little off(I don’t think it can perceive pain / like I do)

Had me thinking what the ultimate goal is??? It’s really up to you- there isn’t no wrong or right- if I’m in the wrong world (that’s correct for me- but you might view pain as differently and be in the right world, supremely!!!

We are all on different journeys and you can’t get relevant than relevant- there’s only so many ways we die - and reincarnation is the biggest narcissistic there is—- but why do we reincarnate??? We are serving our higher selfs- was it something we thought?? Maybe- but attraction and silver linings are….

Ultimately the goal of this life is up to you: we’re your desires lay and you wants and needs—- my opinion on pain may change with time; and I find I am in the right world, perceptions with pain is a gain(in strength or achieving or my ultimate goal for a perception) for the reception also … I might find my self believing that after my purpose wasn’t being fulfilled —- projections inside of stereotypes and my own vibration,unable to hear it or see it- complete lost—- but our sight doesn’t fail us—- but our desire and needs and wants change and fluctuate—- finding our soul purpose is misunderstood and much searching is possible???

No one really has the answer—- everything is Usually the self and a projection???

You just can’t gain relevance than physics has broken the barriers on spirituality—-
Old 20-02-2022, 10:29 AM
hazada guess

I'm all ears Bartholomew/James to see if my theory is correct or not?
Old 20-02-2022, 11:50 AM
Guide
I'd like to hear your beliefs on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I'm all ears Bartholomew/James to see if my theory is correct or not?