Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-02-2022, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
...no darkness....
How fascinating!
And all I experienced was such utter blackness, a vacuum, of course, no up or down...
pure nothingness, 'the Night Before Brahman' -
{just meaning before Creation or before the dream of Brahma(n)},
ONE Pure Awareness...I won't go on. (Pure is a big word.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Guide

Soul REALIZATION,

Thanks Miss Hepburn for your input here. No Thing was present only pure awareness, which is a Singular awareness beyond duality, If there was darkness there then its opposite must also be there which is light, there can be no plurality within Absolute awareness. Before the universe was AM HERE which is pure awareness, which is not even aware of ITS SELF. it just "IS".

regards michael.
Old 25-02-2022, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I have just always just observed my breath, and let go of all thoughts, then lose all feeling of the body, as though I am suspended in inner space, here in the spaceless void I have been all over this universe and even back to where there was no universe just an absolute void on no-thing-ness zero ness, no life, no light-no darkness-no stars- zero zero ness and there i heard as voice say, Before the universe was "I" AM.

regards michael.
You are blessed Michael.. Thanks for sharing ...
Old 25-02-2022, 07:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart
You are blessed Michael.. Thanks for sharing ...

Thank you sweetheart for your input here, sharing is caring i truly believe in that principle. I share my experiences of meditating for 47 years and hope it can be of some use to those who read it.

regards michael.
Old 26-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
To know oneself fully is a underlying hope for everyone on this planet, it may be hidden under a veil of ignorance, but never the less it is there. Like fragmented fractals we all long to feel whole and complete something seems missing, meditation can fill in that empty space, that chasm that lies within us, it can bring us into the realization of just who and what you really are, when that occurs you have awakened into an expansive level of awareness and consciousness.

regards michael.

Hi Michael,

You brought up a very interesting point. That is, humans are the only living beings on this planet with an innate sense to solve the puzzle of who we truly are and where is our true home.

That alone should wake people up to the fact that we are magnificent beings, not born here as lowly unworthy sinners and not born here to suffer as some believe.

Very nice of you to share your personal experience of connecting with your soul through meditation. An ancient wise person once said, it is our duty to seek higher knowledge and to use that knowledge for the benefit of others. A divine system of mentorship.

The Higher Self, Innate, and Soul are all parts of God (aka Creative Source, Prime Creator).

And God wants to be found by us.

Just as there are many roads that lead to the same destination, so too there are many ways to be more in touch with God. Meditation is one of the many ways. Some, without having to do meditation, prayers, chakra cleansing, special diets, or spiritual/religious education, have also connected with God. That is how benevolent and intelligent God is.

Ultimately, it is all about returning to our true divine nature of unconditional love, compassion, benevolence, and joy. Away from our false nature that knows not of gratirude and love.

And when we begin to choose with sincerity and pure intent to return to our true nature, the love of God will pour in to benevolently guide us to evolve spiritually at a faster pace and to unlock our toolbox of extra ordinary abilities. In that process, we gain greater wisdom and maturity to begin to more understand who we truly are, why we are here, and why things are unfolding the way they are.

With greater wisdom and maturity comes greater true inner peace and calm in heart and mind. A new state of mind with deep gratitude and humbleness from having only felt a tiny bit of God's immense love. A beautiful state of higher consciousness.

What an adventure we passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness.

A truly amazing but extremely challenging adventure. Just the way we wanted it, because an easy adventure is no fun!

All the best.
Old 26-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
Hi Michael,

You brought up a very interesting point. That is, humans are the only living beings on this planet with an innate sense to solve the puzzle of who we truly are and where is our true home..
Well said oldchap,I am an old young chap myself 77 years young. as you well said there are many roads up to the mountain top,each one is equal to all the others.
regards michael.
Old 11-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Knower

I am new and learn about this I want to have soul realization thank you
Old 13-03-2022, 06:09 PM
Guide

Soul Realization

The process of realization seems to occur gradually over three distinct stages there is first the realization of what it is to be a human being and what that entails, this first realization does I feel run through many incarnations learning he ins and outs of being a human being.

Then the second stage gradually begins to dawn upon the one on this journey of discovery, an awareness of an inner presence slowly begins to dawn upon this gradually awakening soul, and the idea of for once trying to look within instead of being outward focused all the time, begins to attract the ones attention. Then the idea of meditation presents itself, and seems like a good idea, this then follows with the beginning to venture deep within, and a magnetic pull begins to entice this quester to delve deeper into itself.

This will ultimately lead the seeker into the intuition and that still small inner voice, which then will eventually lead the seeker into knowing his divine immortal soul. that is stage two complete.

Stage three will follow later,

regards michael.
Old 23-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
This will ultimately lead the seeker into the intuition and that still small inner voice, which then will eventually lead the seeker into knowing his divine immortal soul. that is stage two complete.
regards michael.

Hello Michael,

There is a stage four, when we becomes co creators with the Source that only IS and does not know that It Is.

In doing so we help to create the One that knows that It IS as I AM. Of course this One is not Unborn, Eternal. But it seems that this Source as been trying to create such a One since is infinite pulsations of creations in an attempt to create a mirror for It to see Itself.

I will go meditate on your words and come back to you personally.

Nice meeting you.

Antoine
Old 14-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
I find To my soul is a Devine immortal ~ also working on that self realisation—-

Think because I’ve been in the sandwich theory for so long with children and flame I lost contact with the true self{ I just want me to come back} longing over this and pining …

But realised I’ve been all my desires in that darkness before my reincarnation into human avarta- I couldn’t get that right, spirit is to dank! It won’t get into a avarta~ I tried to get up but just couldn’t ~ I fear the sandwich theory is the only void for me for a long time coming!!

Wish could realise more..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)