Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 26-11-2021, 08:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Have you heard Jim Woodford's NDE?
Wow, beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Old 27-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Master
Thanks for the link Miss Hepburn, I too have read and watched many NDE stories, this one is very potent. The question of why perfect beings would incarnate here is asked, he says ‘love’, Indian philosophy says it is all lila (play), I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, perhaps to reflect the face of God in ever more exact detail, and our evolution trajectory is towards the development of subtle energies which counterintuitively can only be done from the physical plane.

Another way of seeing it is that we are here to make the unitive experience more ongoing, not just a peek here and there, and the tool kit to make that happen is metaphysical.
Old 27-11-2021, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
...I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, perhaps to reflect the
face of God in ever more exact detail, and our evolution trajectory is towards the development of subtle energies which
counterintuitively can only be done from the physical plane.

Another way of seeing it is that we are here to make the unitive experience more ongoing ...
Good post.....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2021, 03:53 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I love this guy...I have got to see more of him!!!
Thank you!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2021, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Indian philosophy says it is all lila (play),

I have my own thoughts on this, I think we are here to evolve, ...
The above two approaches are not incompatible. Lila or play does not mean that life is without purpose for those involved in the play. Instead, as we evolve we see that we are actors on a stage playing our roles in a Divine comedy/drama.

Yogapedia describes lila as:

Lila emphasizes the fact that the world is born in freedom and playful creativity, rather than necessity. In this way, the whole world can be seen as a stage for this lila, or divine play. It is an illusion to see the actions on the stage as real, and those who see them in this way are said to be under the spell of maya.

Recognising the world as lila means that we take ourselves and our circumstances less seriously, knowing that it will all pass. Having played our role to the best of our ability we can then go home.

Peace
Old 27-11-2021, 07:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love this guy...I have got to see more of him!!!
Thank you!
I have just purchased his book Heaven Is Beautiful: How Dying Taught Me That Death Is Just the Beginning. Looking forward to reading it.

Peace
Old 27-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The above two approaches are not incompatible. Lila or play does not mean that life is without purpose for those involved in the play. Instead, as we evolve we see that we are actors on a stage playing our roles in a Divine comedy/drama.
Big smile...excellent.

Old 20-02-2022, 12:53 PM
Master
I had a NDE early 2015 - I was suffering with tinnitus / hyperacusis / depression, and I had lost so much weight over months, and the last few days, my face colour had gone... So the hyperacusis 'over sensitive hearing' is sorted now and depression gone, tinnitus I live ok with that.

But on that what was nearly my last day, there was no fear - i'd had enough, told wife no hospital as I couldn't stand beeps, and she was dealing with a court case for a family member that got cleared, so how she dealt with it all I don't know.

So the last day i'm in bed and saying over and over to a photo 'where are you mum' - I was allowed to go so far I witnessed my spirit excited ready to fly - then an hour or so later I felt there was a hand on my forehead - I know now this would have been - God / Jesus / Holy Spirit - one of them, I recovered so fast, later I walked downstairs 'and the timing' my wife had just got the sat nav in her hand looking how to work it to get to another town to support her family member.

I was driving the next day - and 2 years later I hear tap tap tap on the window every morning, which would stop if I researched mind'body'spirit - 5 years research / helping people now, and I get instructions from the Holy Spirit - what a job that was to work out with the grumbling belly and restless leg syndrome - all sorted now as ive learned to listen, accept, trust...

So anyone looking on here now thinking of ending their life ''don't'' - get help, pick the phone up now, we see our life plan we chose before coming here all the way through - the light after the darkness is so beautiful - 'and it becomes a strength' - for your future years here when you see light again, and appreciate it.

Someone on here now reading here, this thread will make make a massive difference to - be strong again, get help, do it now pick the phone up - confide in a trusted friend...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-04-2022, 01:06 AM
Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTNdj-W0ZH4

I really liked this one, too. ;) And liked this guy. Such a regular guy, that was ''dead'' clinically
for 6 min on the OR table. Only a few minutes.

Added: I forgot to thank u one-light!!! :)

Old 05-04-2022, 02:43 PM
Guide

"You must tell them, there is no death."

Wonderful story.
It's nice to know that we will be reunited with our dear pets someday..