Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-01-2022, 04:08 AM
Pathfinder

Can anyone help me ?

My manifestations are not under my control. I regret and repent things that happen immediately after I think about them.

To help people solve medical issues there are doctors , legal issues we have lawyers but is there anyone who can help me. ? Cause there is something or some mystery about me and my family. How much can someone suffer ?

And what is it with my manifestations that happen accidentally and I cannot take back ? Is there a special doctor for this ?? I’m suffering with guilt here along with my family who is suffering cause of me!! Help.
Old 13-01-2022, 05:42 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
My manifestations are not under my control.Help.

Hi there. I'm really sorry for what's happening to you and your family. Wish I could be in person there and share with you.

Last edited by Viswa : 13-01-2022 at 12:21 PM.
Old 13-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Hi there. I'm really sorry for what's happening to you and your family. Wish I could be in person there and share with you.

Just now I saw the forum name as "Religions and faiths - Light workers and Earth angels".

I generally posted something and removed those, as it is not suitable one here.

Thank you. Stay safe and happy. Hope some light workers will relieve your sufferings soon. Take care.

Old 13-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

thank you ! For pointing me in the right direction. I did not hear about light workers before.

And I don’t know if my manifestations.

Let me give u an example. I was pregnant and at work. Eating an apple. Offered it to my colleague happily. Which he took. After he ate it I felt some anger or something inside me ( I liked him he was friendly) then I thought it was anger for eating food from a pregnant women. Suddenly I was scared something bad might happen to him because of eating a pregnant Womens food. I just let it go. I was pregnant. Didn’t want to ruin my mind.

That week heard he had died mysteriously. Father of two loving kids. Loved by all.

I hate myself. I wonder if I had not seen him that day would that have happened. ?

It’s things like these. What the heck is it ?? I am human. I am not mentally sick. I promise. But why these weird things happen. ! Help me. I cannot think or feel emotions as I’m scared what will lead to what.

I am shamelessly admitting to all incidents that happened in a quest for solutions. Sometimes I’m ready to kill myself because of this but I’m a scaredy cat. Help me. Before something worse happens. !
Old 13-01-2022, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

thank you ! For pointing me in the right direction. I did not hear about light workers before.

Let me give u an example. I was pregnant and at work. Eating an apple. Offered it to my colleague happily. Which he took. After he ate it I felt some anger or something inside me ( I liked him he was friendly) then I thought it was anger for eating food from a pregnant women. Suddenly I was scared something bad might happen to him because of eating a pregnant Womens food. I just let it go. I was pregnant. Didn’t want to ruin my mind.

That week heard he had died mysteriously. Father of two loving kids. Loved by all.

I hate myself. I wonder if I had not seen him that day would that have happened. ?

It’s things like these. What the heck is it ?? I am human. I am not mentally sick. I promise. But why these weird things happen. ! Help me. I cannot think or feel emotions as I’m scared what will lead to what.

I am shamelessly admitting to all incidents that happened in a quest for solutions. Sometimes I’m ready to kill myself because of this but I’m a scaredy cat. Help me. Before something worse happens. !
Old 15-01-2022, 07:52 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy

It happens Ma'am. They call it precognition or such. Sometimes, you get future vision, sometimes it won't happen that way.

Ma'am, sorry to ask this but - do you think you are the "Karta" or "cause" for everything happens around you??
Your thoughts are the cause for good/bad happening around??

Either you fear of people's death?? Or fear of 'assuming' you being the cause for the death/bad??

If you have free time, please read Bhagavat gita, where Arjuna was also in the same state and Krishna advises him that "You are not the cause of anything happens around. Good happens. **** happens. You cannot do good/**** to anyone around.
You cannot make people happy/suffer, and only to yourself. In such way, others too can't bring good/bad to you and only they can do that only to their own, if attached to everything happens around. Just be detached and be peaceful. You are not the doer".

Take an example of Creator - God. If he is watching all this, he should be crying or would have attempted for suicide, because, if he didn't created all this universe, he wouldn't have seen people suffer/die. Can he weep like this all billion years??. Can he feel sorry for the curse he did to Adam and Eve, because if he didn't done that, everyone would have been in heaven happy, and no sufferings happened. Also, in Hinduism, can Lord Brahma suffer lot for creating and seeing all death??

Nope. Because they are not the cause. They are not the doer, though through them everything started.

My words might be harming/misrepresent things, please forgive me. But read Bhagavat gita, whenever you feel depressed. You will come to know the truth one day, like I found.

Thank you. Stay peaceful by detaching from all actions and thoughts arise in you.

Old 24-02-2022, 06:08 PM
Master
I'm trying to understand what any of this has to do with Lightworkers?
It sounds like the OP needs a good therapist for support, and the last post is an advertisement???