Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Knower

I love this. Not that I'm glad you had the illness and suffering part but I am curious about these sorts of experiences and I hope that they are much more than hallucinations. I have a friend who died on the table a couple times but remembers nothing and always says to me "this is all there is, you're just dead" so surely. It could be she just doesn't remember what she saw but I hope she isn't right of course and appreciate these vivid tellings of the other side.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes...Billy I only "touched the surface". If I shared the whole experience it would be a long read. When I get a chance, I will go into more detail. Thank you!
Old 24-04-2017, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I really enjoyed your story. My medical team and/or my family (in body and spirit) were more determined to keep me here before I had even realized where I was!

I saw nobody and met nobody. I had just entered the tube going through the ceiling and to that glorious light when I was forced back here. I'm working on my feelings of having no choice but I intuitively know that I am here to effect a very positive change. Not necessarily on a large scale, but profound nonetheless. I find now that I have separated my life now as before my nde and after my nde. The mental and spiritual changes that have occurred are that profound for me.

Do you ever meditate to bring yourself back to your memories of your nde? I miss it. It was such a profound oneness and peacefulness.

:)
Old 26-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Suspended
Guide
Tuesdays Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLioness11
Yes...Billy I only "touched the surface". If I shared the whole experience it would be a long read. When I get a chance, I will go into more detail. Thank you!

Hello,
I was just going through the threads and saw a new post so thought I would take a quick squiz!
So I read the post by Tuesdays Child and was intrigued that I had not seen her NDE thread,it was three months prior to me joining SF.
So I looked at her post about her NDE where I will shortly leave my own post,but the reason for this post is that Tuesday Child's post is very long,and when I asked about why you "skimmed the surface" of your NDE,you said oh it would be too much of a long read!
Well it won't be, so how about the rest of it,I am sure everyone will be interested or intrigued by the complete story?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:18 AM
Newbie ;)

As requested I went into more detail...

I have been asked to go into more detail, about my experience…

So, I’m “filling in” with things I had skipped over so as not to make my post too huge.

I was completely unaware of what was going on with my physical body while I was there. I was only given details by medical staff and family later.

I was in a coma, and at some point my heart stopped and they were able to bring me back…

I became aware of myself in complete darkness, I sensed beings in the darkness. They were hungry, prowling “dark” energy. I was terrified and when I focused on them I felt hopeless and vulnerable, I also felt their elation.

It was then I noticed a pinprick of light. As I stared at it and as I began to move toward it….I felt protected, loved and cherished.
As the darkness faded away, I became aware of the people waiting for me. There was a teacher who had taught my mother. She came because of her great affection for my mother. As I walked through them and looked at each person I understood the connection to me and experienced snippets of memory that exemplified the relationship.

The crowd parted and I sensed that the man and woman there… had a stronger connection to me than the others and that was why everyone else stepped back, out of respect.

She was wearing an old cotton housedress and clunky old shoes, her nylons were bunched up around her ankles. The man was small, slender, had large ears…he had the kindest eyes and was wearing a dark suit and holding an old-fashioned hat.

I looked in their eyes and experienced their memories of my mother. They were my great-grandparents and had raised my mother during her early years.

(Years later I told my mother about this experience and described them. With a sob she ran to her bedroom grabbed a picture of them that had been recently given to her... In the picture they were just as I remembered)

I wish I could do justice to seeing, feeling and explaining what it felt like to experience their memories…all I can say is that I experienced them like I was in their body, like it was happening to me. I felt their fears and prejudices and “saw” why they had them. I knew every experience that shaped their choices.

We parted with a sharing of love. Everyone faded away except for one being (I sensed female energy) that let me see my own life and how my choices affected others good and bad. I understood why people that hurt me acted the way they had, what had happened to them to cause them to behave the way they did. Again, I experienced it in first person. It made it so easy to forgive.

Another amazing thing was… I experienced my life again. Everything I had ever wondered about was answered. Even silly things, like seeing an old beautiful house and wondering about the people that had lived there was answered. None of this happened in normal time… it was a flash of knowing.

One thing I didn’t mention last time was that I am flight crew…so I spend a lot of time flying. Once in awhile I have flown over a storm…seen lightening form in a cloud. It starts with twinkling flashes of energy that shoot to the center of a cloud and shoot down. Prayer works like that…prayer is energy that attracts together and shoots "up". When people of any faith pray selflessly it is beautiful and powerful. More powerful than I had ever thought possible!

At last I was given the choice. Stay or go. There was a group of people(males) that appeared while I made my decision. Here is the crazy part …they were sitting at a long table and being raised in the Christian faith, my mind immediately went to the painting of the last supper. I felt their amusement that I realized they were recreating a familiar and comforting image.

I was shown how much harder it would be for my mother and sister to find their way, if I did not choose to go back. That I could help them learn to love themselves and forgive themselves better on earth.

I selfishly tried to bargain, I was willing to go back but wanted a guarantee that I would not have to stay long. I felt no judgment, just understanding. I was “shown” a few signs…that would tell me I was closer to rejoining them. I was also told that I would forget them until they happened. (And yes…I have already experienced a few)

I was also cautioned that I could lose my way…through negative fearful choices close myself off from the universal energy and I would also be a target of negative forces. I had made my choice, but not shared it yet. I was cherished and nurtured. I felt like they were filling me up for the challenges ahead.

Then I expressed my wish to go back… I awoke in the hospital paralyzed, unable to speak. Slowly my speech returned, and the doctors told my parents and I that it was likely I would never walk again. I simply said, “Watch me!” Three days later I took my first step.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
See,now that wasn't so hard was it.

Hello,
I love to hear other folks stories about the afterlife,or what is way beyond my imaginings, I can always tell the real from imagination,sounds like you had the real deal and a choice,not like the run of the mill NDE but a lot of detail,that's what I remembered the first time when I was 6 years old,I had the mind of an adult not a child,then come back and I was a child again,its a funny feeling,but I really enjoyed reading it and am glad you decided to post it!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile thank you

Quote:

So, I’m “filling in” with things I had skipped over so as not to make my post too huge.

I was completely unaware of what was going on with my physical body while I was there. I was only given details by medical staff and family later.

I was in a coma, and at some point my heart stopped and they were able to bring me back…

I became aware of myself in complete darkness, I sensed beings in the darkness. They were hungry, prowling “dark” energy. I was terrified and when I focused on them I felt hopeless and vulnerable, I also felt their elation.

It was then I noticed a pinprick of light. As I stared at it and as I began to move toward it….I felt protected, loved and cherished.
As the darkness faded away, I became aware of the people waiting for me. There was a teacher who had taught my mother. She came because of her great affection for my mother. As I walked through them and looked at each person I understood the connection to me and experienced snippets of memory that exemplified the relationship.

The crowd parted and I sensed that the man and woman there… had a stronger connection to me than the others and that was why everyone else stepped back, out of respect.

She was wearing an old cotton housedress and clunky old shoes, her nylons were bunched up around her ankles. The man was small, slender, had large ears…he had the kindest eyes and was wearing a dark suit and holding an old-fashioned hat.

I looked in their eyes and experienced their memories of my mother. They were my great-grandparents and had raised my mother during her early years.

(Years later I told my mother about this experience and described them. With a sob she ran to her bedroom grabbed a picture of them that had been recently given to her... In the picture they were just as I remembered)

I wish I could do justice to seeing, feeling and explaining what it felt like to experience their memories…all I can say is that I experienced them like I was in their body, like it was happening to me. I felt their fears and prejudices and “saw” why they had them. I knew every experience that shaped their choices.

We parted with a sharing of love. Everyone faded away except for one being (I sensed female energy) that let me see my own life and how my choices affected others good and bad. I understood why people that hurt me acted the way they had, what had happened to them to cause them to behave the way they did. Again, I experienced it in first person. It made it so easy to forgive.

Another amazing thing was… I experienced my life again. Everything I had ever wondered about was answered. Even silly things, like seeing an old beautiful house and wondering about the people that had lived there was answered. None of this happened in normal time… it was a flash of knowing.

One thing I didn’t mention last time was that I am flight crew…so I spend a lot of time flying. Once in awhile I have flown over a storm…seen lightening form in a cloud. It starts with twinkling flashes of energy that shoot to the center of a cloud and shoot down. Prayer works like that…prayer is energy that attracts together and shoots "up". When people of any faith pray selflessly it is beautiful and powerful. More powerful than I had ever thought possible!

At last I was given the choice. Stay or go. There was a group of people(males) that appeared while I made my decision. Here is the crazy part …they were sitting at a long table and being raised in the Christian faith, my mind immediately went to the painting of the last supper. I felt their amusement that I realized they were recreating a familiar and comforting image.

I was shown how much harder it would be for my mother and sister to find their way, if I did not choose to go back. That I could help them learn to love themselves and forgive themselves better on earth.

I selfishly tried to bargain, I was willing to go back but wanted a guarantee that I would not have to stay long. I felt no judgment, just understanding. I was “shown” a few signs…that would tell me I was closer to rejoining them. I was also told that I would forget them until they happened. (And yes…I have already experienced a few)

I was also cautioned that I could lose my way…through negative fearful choices close myself off from the universal energy and I would also be a target of negative forces. I had made my choice, but not shared it yet. I was cherished and nurtured. I felt like they were filling me up for the challenges ahead.

Then I expressed my wish to go back… I awoke in the hospital paralyzed, unable to speak. Slowly my speech returned, and the doctors told my parents and I that it was likely I would never walk again. I simply said, “Watch me!” Three days later I took my first step.

Thank you for the details. Very helpful
Old 13-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

RedLioness11, your NDE is very similar to mine at the beginning where you were in darkness. The difference for me was that I felt no fear at all. In fact, I felt as if I'd just come into existence...I knew nothing of my past or had any recollection of anything at all. I simply wondered "what?" (not in English, just feeling the essence of the word) and that's when I saw plants, trees and blue sky form from my left and working over to the right. I felt love and acceptance from the plants. I saw no other beings at all during the experience. I did know that something wonderful and fantastic waited beyond those plants and trees.

No two people have the same experience, yet by far the message brought back is the importance of unconditional love.

For those who've never had a NDE, OBE or some other amazing spiritual experience, please be leery of those who claim they've got messages for the world and try to capitalize on it. A while back there was a guy on YouTube that claims he had a NDE and was "baiting" people selling cds telling people what he learned and why you should buy his cds and learn from him. He may have had a NDE, but the rest is pure bull. The only message is the importance of unconditional love...period.
Old 13-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Mardav 70 , I completely agree with you !!
Old 13-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinah
Mardav 70 , I completely agree with you !!
Dinah, I did research galore on NDEs. Am I an expert? Lol...not by a long shot. But I've found a common thread that rings true when it comes to what it is that we learn from a NDE. And for me, that's the important part...unconditional love.

Namaste...!