Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 06-06-2022, 01:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by EunaMoon
Thank you AstralTraveler! There's definitely a wealth of information here. Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too. I'm not good with cards or divination, but if you ever want to learn about the art of Astral Projection... that's my specialty.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Nice to meet you too. I'm not good with cards or divination, but if you ever want to learn about the art of Astral Projection... that's my specialty.

Ooh, thank you for the offer! I've read a bit about it before, and I think it's a cool and adventurous experience. I just don't have the courage to try it, as I'm afraid I might get lost and have a hard time finding my way back. I sometimes get lost in real life, and my sense of direction is not that great.
*sweats in confusing the way forward and backwards in google maps* 😅
You sure seem like you have a lot of interesting experiences to share!

Also, if you want you can ask me a question and I'll do a reading for you. Getting feedback will help improve my card reading skills.

Speaking of, would you perhaps know if there's a section in the forum where people can offer card readings? Not for profit of course! A reading in exchange for feedback, if it's a hit or a miss. Or maybe a card reading exchange?
Old 06-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Hi EunaMoon!! I have a lot of adventures; I have a whole big journal of them. And still adding more. Oh you don't have to worry about getting lost in the vast Astral Realm, or any other Realms. All you do is think about your body and you are back. There is really nothing to worry about at the Astral, nothing bad has happened to me in over 25+ years. Only good things has though.

And I would love to have a reading! I'm still rather new here, so I do not know.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Master
Greetings and welcome to you.

utopiandreamchild
Old 07-06-2022, 08:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Hi EunaMoon!! I have a lot of adventures; I have a whole big journal of them. And still adding more. Oh you don't have to worry about getting lost in the vast Astral Realm, or any other Realms. All you do is think about your body and you are back. There is really nothing to worry about at the Astral, nothing bad has happened to me in over 25+ years. Only good things has though.

And I would love to have a reading! I'm still rather new here, so I do not know.

25 years? Wow that's long! With all of your astral travels, you can probably write a book about it, whether fiction or non-fiction.

That's good to know that you can't get lost in the astral realm. Who knows, maybe I'll give it a go in the future when I'm better prepared. I'm curious though, in your astral travels, did you ever encounter any difficulties?

I haven't quite roamed around in this forum yet due to irl duties, but if I see in which part of the forum I can post about reading exchanges, I'll post then tag/mention you. Also, one of the rules here is to do 25 posts to unlock all features of the forum, and me being an introvert and not a chattypersonin general, card reading exchange is a good way to bump up my number of posts.
Old 07-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
25 years? Wow that's long! With all of your astral travels, you can probably write a book about it, whether fiction or non-fiction.

I could!! One that would be comparable to J. R. R. Tolkien's world. But I feel I need another 30 years to have enough content and lore for a book of my very own. I am still encountering new beings as we speak.

Quote:
I'm curious though, in your astral travels, did you ever encounter any difficulties?

I'm not quite to sure what you mean. Do you mean like being attacked by malicious beings? Yes, but it never ends well for them. I do feel since I'm alive and well with a Physical Body, that me being at the Astral is "limited". I feel sometimes great wisdom is being held from me because it may effect my physical life. Example. I have seen books, I could read one moment, and all of a sudden like being caught, I can no longer read them. Another encounter there. Stairs that would lead to maybe a higher being, that I can never descend to. It would endlessly never ending going down, like it's keeping something or someone from me till I'm ready. And in the Astral, there are many things like this. Very fun in my opinion.

The card reading exchange sounds very cool! But what if people don't want it to be read out in the open? lol
Old 07-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Pathfinder
Hi EunaMoon and welcome to the forums

There is a Tarot Card section of the forum where I am sure you could start a thread offering free readings via private message possibly? Just looking through the forum rules and couldn't see anything against this other than charging for readings / redirecting persons to external sources at a charge for readings is not permitted!

In addition I noticed that in the user control panel under "Edit your profile" it has a option to check box "Do you offer readings (tarot, mediumship, etc.) to members?"

So I assume its totally fine if its even an option...admins may want to confirm!

Have fun and see you around the forum
John 3:16
Old 08-06-2022, 04:22 AM
Master
Hi ya.

utopiandreamchild