Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-02-2022, 06:59 AM
skyman

What is density/dimension?

In physics/math density and dimension are unrelated things, only thing they have in common are the letter D.

People in spiritual world, and many others talk about going to higher dimensions.
And they use the word: density to mean the same thing.
They say, we are stuck in 3 D, by low 4 D dark cabal,.. and we are supposed to and can go to 5D and above.
So D is not necessarily an integer. In science dimension is an integer (except if we are talking about Hausdorff dimension in math,.. I think it is not relevant at all).

We consider the space as 3 dimensional, and people add time to invent 4D Minkowski space-time, but time dimension has a different character. And in string theory and beyond people consider additional 6 dimensions, or more to define particles and forces etc.

Is there a connection between dimension in science and dimension/density in spirituality?

Ok, scientific dimension can be an illusion as well (not an illusion in math, but maybe illusion in real life).
For example consider a box in space and use a Faraday cage type of blocker to block
electric, magnetism, gravity, light in it ...and totally eliminate the matter inside it as well.
So what we are left with: total nothingness inside that box. How can you distinguish it from nothingness. Why still call it a 3 dim space. "Nothing" is zero dimensional, not 3.

Basically here I'm trying to understand what spiritual people mean by denisty/dimension.

Which (spiritual) people: John Lear, Alex Collier, Ashayana Deane (the best imo), David Wilcock, Dr Charlie Ward/Simon Parkes, maybe add Sacha Stone, Laura Eisenhover, anyone else, or better , more credible, more comprehensive, ..sources? You can add yourself, or scientists interested in such stuff (Tesla?).

If we are 3D slaves, are wild animals also 3D, or are they of higher D becuase they can't be brainwashed.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:08 PM
Master
I think it deprived from the chakra and the higher self- from the root to crown chakra- there are more than 6 chakras but plenty more that seep into the astral plane- there through the universal chakra - downloading and uploading is/ the higher self is the person that’s attuned to alternative worlds/ universe- Schrödinger's cat- and depriving from Minkowski space-time - all the way down to each atom having its own space and dimensions to Einstein’s space and time is one dimensional fabric- I believe the fabric is but the self has singularity points of time continuum’s including jumping and teleportation…

The dimensions serve through the higher ones - for the higher self to keep track on all these theories we have- one could be right for you but wrong for me (many worlds interpretations)

As things expand one point of space and time as far as e=mc2

When the Big Bang happened everything was brought into existence- that’s alive or dead or both—- in plank time seconds- death or life occurred- which statement is correct like we’re we born teleporters or just jumpers??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-03-2022, 07:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
People in spiritual world, and many others talk about going to higher dimensions.
And they use the word: density to mean the same thing.
Higher dimensions are subtle, they have a lower density than the physical.
It's what it feels when we experience them, a bit like when you're under water, it's more dense than in the air.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:39 AM
Master
What is density/dimension?
I would have thought, if you are familiar with all those writers, you would know the difference.
If not, and you mentioned David Wilcock, perhaps read his free online book:
The Science of Oneness
It would be much easier than me trying to explain it.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:04 PM
skyman

I'm new to spirituality. Until recently I would say spirituality=religion=manmade-B-S invented to control people. Now I have a different perspective, and consider religions partly as historical documents, and there may be important info there (not sure, trying to understand..).

Thanks to Rah nam for the reference.

Guillaume, so do you have any experience with higher dimensions, can you know up to which dimension you can go to. also wondering. is it your choice, and does it require work, etc. I understand you may not want to answer such questions directly.. Any hints would be valuable as well . I mean,..these are not personal questions, .. just need to know that there are real examples.

lostsoul13 may know more physics than I do,..I only know high school physics, but may become interested in quantum stuff indirectly (and my actual research may be remotely related). I'm not sure whether bigbang is real,..it might be a black hole or singularity connecting with other universes, our universe might just be a bubble of a bigger multiverse..I mean people say such things.

In string theory, strings (one dimensional things, like circles), move inside a calabi-yau (6 dimensional thing with some structure, complex 3 dimensional), and traces out a 2 dimensional things, and movement of the string is determined by minimizing an action potential (so it is like saying, shortest distance is straight line), and we get a two dimensional thing, and by coincidence that surface has to be algebraic complex curve
(riemann surface). in calabi yau's you can heuristically compute dimension of solution space, which is zero, meaning there are finitely many such curves... So such curves are special. you can maybe count those curves as well (at least virtually).
fundamental particles and forces come out of this setup... how: I don't know.
Since this is just a theory, I should't assume it is real and worth learning, although it happened to be useful in some math problems, ..but spirituality makes this topic interesting suddenly.

And where does string theory , and other high physics come from. can it be the case that all those were described in books from library of alexandria,..but hidden from public. and this is why a certain race does better in science, because they have a backdoor access.

Last edited by skyman : 05-03-2022 at 08:55 AM.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:01 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Guillaume, so do you have any experience with higher dimensions, can you know up to which dimension you can go to. also wondering. is it your choice, and does it require work, etc.
Yes I do experience them, I don't know how many there are, it depends what we count, and many people say different things!
Yes it requires "work". Or a certain mastery let's say, it takes time and dedication.
Just sit still watching the breath, without expectations, what's all you need to know.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:20 AM
skyman

unintended duplicate.
Old 05-03-2022, 09:20 AM
skyman

unintended duplicate.
4 copies were created by accident. I shortened 2 of them, and the original message was lost also.

Basically I said:
universe refreshes itself 22 trillion times per second, and this makes teleportation possible,
according to Cliff High.

and why believe him (just because he is smart and intellectual?) when he says Newton's gravity and Darwin's evolution is wrong (I'm not saying they are completely true, either, but they are part of the truth).
Old 05-03-2022, 09:40 AM
skyman

Beethoven was almost deaf. He didn't hear ugly sounds of the outside. Instead he "heard" his breath and heartbeat. This is obvious in his music, the most obvious example might be his 3rd piano concerto. One can wonder, whether he "heard" other body sounds, like sound of his liver, pancreas..Ottoman (turkish) empire tried to invade Vienna and failed twice . Vienna was the westmost point they were able to go.. And looks like turkish rhytm affected greatest composers, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven deeply. Vienna was the center of music...

Before I forget: Why couldn't turks go beyond Vienna. Was there an ancient technology there. used by cabal.
Maybe the west (Rome) was very powerful, but didn't care whether turks, arabs etc invaded a large area, becaue there was too much land
(few people) on the Earth.

Beethoven was asked how he created his music. He gave a spiritual answer. Something like, it comes from god (himself?).. He had a lot of time to concentrate on his breath,
maybe this is how he was mediating naturally without effort, and going to higher dimensions.

Tesla also gave a spiritual answer to a similar question.

Maybe creativity comes from eliminating ugly possibilities, not even taking them into account, and not necessarily from computational power (iq).
Hard work is praised,.. ok but what kind of hard work.
Old 05-03-2022, 12:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Maybe creativity comes from eliminating ugly possibilities, not even taking them into account, and not necessarily from computational power (iq).
Hard work is praised,.. ok but what kind of hard work.
It's about focus, attention, awareness, concentration.
This is what meditation is about.