Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 21-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

Cursed food?

How can you tell if someone is giving you cursed food? I have a family friend who likes to give us banana cake once in a while. This seems strange to me. I just want to protect myself since I've experienced spiritual attacks in the past.

Thank you.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Do you like banana cake ?

And do you like this family friend or feel threatened by their presence ?

Were the spiritual attacks you experienced in the past, connected to this family friend or not ?

Adrienne
Old 21-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Do you like banana cake ?

And do you like this family friend or feel threatened by their presence ?

Were the spiritual attacks you experienced in the past, connected to this family friend or not ?

Adrienne

Yes I like banana cake.

This family friend has a strong personality, quite bossy and controlling. She used to somewhat force me to do favours when I was a boy but not so anymore. I just don't like being in her presence I can't describe why.

The spiritual attacks are from someone else nearby, whose evil works have been exposed. This family friend is aware of what this witch did to me in the past but is not connected to the attacks.

To be honest I have consulted 4 faith healers, I find temporary relief and the latter extracted huge sums of money for healing but I still feel oppression after 10+ years of fighting this spiritual battle.

Now I am left confused and unsure what to do about this witch. Currently people tell me the witch is very frail and unable to travel due to a heart attack.

Please help this is a serious ongoing situation.
Old 21-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Ascender
Okay,can you start from the beginning of this story and tell us exactly what you experienced
Old 21-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Master
My number one rule, I don't eat anything from someone that I don't like or I don't trust! If you feel uneasy by eating her stuff, just nicely tell her no thanks and if she insist take it and then throw it away.
Old 21-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Pathfinder

It is a very long story since I was a boy but I feel I should only reveal it to those who have experience with fighting witches.

It all started with a childless couple, the wife used to always give me gifts and money which caused the husband to feel anger and jealousy towards me. I remember when I was 12 I was with my parents and on the way home we saw them on the bus. They live in the same neighbourhood as us. The wife asked me to go to their house and they wouldn't allow my parents to come. She gave me gifts and I noticed in one of their rooms was a rack full of burning candles with black smoke on the walls.

As I was growing up the wife often visited me at home uninvited showering me gifts and money as if I was her son. The husband who is the warlock is very strange, he seems possessed, when you go near him he tends to walk away and doesn't want to come near.

As I say it's a long story and it's only now that I realise what they were up to. All our family friends who know this couple now stay away from them as their evil deeds have been exposed.

I can continue via PM to those who can really help me.
Old 21-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Ascender
Okay,so bottom line is you feel you've been cursed in some way by either this man or woman? Are you still under attack or was the curse just a one time thing?
Old 22-08-2014, 06:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Okay,so bottom line is you feel you've been cursed in some way by either this man or woman? Are you still under attack or was the curse just a one time thing?

We found out the warlock came from a family of witches. The curse was passed down to the man when his sister died 10 years ago. I heard him cursing me with his own mouth when I was younger such as 'you are crazy'. We've done nothing wrong to this couple but he has anger and jealousy. It feels like I'm still under oppression, we found out he's been doing something also to another family who lives in the same neighbourhood.

I remember about 8 years ago the warlock and his controlled wife went to the house uninvited and we even served them dinner. Since then things went down hill. Heavy oppression, unexplained illnesses and sensations, seeing strange spirits and noises, especially in August.

About a year before this the wife rang and she let us hear his warlock husband when he was shouting uncontrollably. I have a recording and it sounds like demons are talking through him.

It's a long story but it seems he is(or the spirits in his body) are looking for a victim to pass down the curse before he dies. The last faith healer I consulted helped significantly and I feel 90% healed but I still feel something strange in myself which I can't describe fully.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Ascender
Okay,I'm just going to be honest with you and say I think the guy may just be coo coo for Cocoa puffs. As for telling you,you are crazy,that is not cursing you. That is just talking. My friend tells me I'm crazy sometimes LOL. She isn't cursing me,we are just laughing and being silly together :)

However,the thing is,this is about you and what you believe. So,to make you feel better,I will tell you there are spells you can find on the internet to undue curses and hexes.
Old 22-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I think it's possible to put bad energy in food that can make you sick. For example, when my mom was so angry one day, her rice just came out God awful. Its like her anger went into the food. Same thing happens to me sometimes, when I am not feeling all well, the food just doesn't come out right, could possibly affect the food and mood of others.

But as others say, if you believe in the curse it will probably be true because you put belief in it