Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Master
I remember when I was in year 8 stuck up me had this horrible snobby teacher we all got wrong for for burping farting and sneezing in class
So we all did farting noises just to annoy her she was so bossy horrible and nasty and salami she was
We all got wrong for being childish she said that like children we were like children were kids

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-09-2021, 09:45 PM
Master
Just thinking about something silly it again on my school years and everyone ever school is
School dinner time I'm one of my friends I know we're not friends now but when we were kids on us phone sheaf on us phone spoon safelink peace peas safelift pays on Aspen on us phone and other things honest phone and the vegetables clung to the ceiling they did
I have got a funny feeling they're been there are till the schools pull down
It was listed got pulled down which was against the law in one now why Paul listed buildings down burdens is full of History Victorian buildings they should never ever pull down
Greystones with a pull-down but it that's why they're get an unknown entity a spirit that could be totally evil evil and touch herself to him
My old skull was full of spirit
Probably naughty school children spirit like I was once well I was not that bad there was a lot worse than me I was just a joker
It did some pretty dumb stuff when she was a kid

Old 20-09-2021, 09:46 PM
Master
I know this one we have all done
Christmas time Waitrose singing the Christmas songs at the Christmas time School but me and turn my friends over you are still friends with they were singing really rude words to the Christmas songs and putting very dirty words into the songs for a laugh
But they realised the teachers behind us was doing the same thing the bus singing the road words into the Christmas songs
So it is not just a school kids when they were kids it was Titus 2 to it was Titus teachers 2 well Behaving Badly laugh out loud

Old 24-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Master
I know me and my friends thought would be good idea to skip assembly so we hit the toilets
But as it at the toilet the teaching assistant busted us Andre got public humiliated and front of the kids over 3 years younger than us
Why did I do it probably peer pressure stupid and silly but I've just a kid then

Old 25-09-2021, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I never got in trouble with the law but in school I was very defiant. Because after all, at that time I knew EVERYTHING. Nobody was going to tell me what to do.
I was 'almost' the opposite.

I loved answering the questions the teacher would ask. Sometimes, the teachers would ask one question after another and I would immediately reply. At times, it seemed it was only the teacher and myself were doing any of the talking in the classroom.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-09-2021, 05:52 AM
Master
In second grade, I sat in the back of the classroom where I did what I liked which was take the number 1 and double it and then double that number and on and on. The numbers got so big that they were taking up a couple of lines ..... for each number.

Teacher said I was inattentive.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-09-2021, 05:53 AM
Master
In Kindergarten, the teacher made me rest my head on my desk as punishment. I was accused of putting water on some clay to make it soft. What happened was I kneaded it a lot and it became very soft.

Old 25-09-2021, 05:58 AM
Master
In Fourth grade, I was accused of turning a fellow students turtle on to its back and it drowned. I didn't do it. The student's Father was the school's Music teacher. Before this happened, he had asked me to be in the School's band. I would have been the youngest person in our school to be part of the School's band.

Old 25-09-2021, 12:39 PM
Master
Most things I did wrong I got busted for but a few things I got a really
Like the time me my friends decide skip to other lessons we decided to go on a bus ride somewhere
When we go back to school nobody was none of either because we had a teacher it was a substitute teacher and I did not realise we were missing got a really that one
No ideas all the school as say TV in they have CCTV in so they can't get a rave it now

Old 27-09-2021, 04:01 AM
Master
There was something I used to enjoy doing in school. I would take things out of one locked locker at the end of the hallway and switch the contents with somebodt at the other end of the hallway.

Nobody could figure out how that was being done being nobody saw it being done and both lockers were locked.