Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 31-08-2021, 08:46 PM
Master

I was barely ever at school so I never really got into trouble.

Except for once when I was having a meltdown. I got in trouble for feeling anxious and not understanding the task. I think the principal once tried to get me in trouble for wearing "boys" clothes.

I probably told him that his rules were stupid lol.

One of the great benifits of general, childhood neglect is that I flew widely under the radar for most things LOL.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:50 AM
Master
7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade were my more troublesome years. One time i got thrown out of school and wasn't allowed back in until they got a letter from a therapist saying it was ok for me to go back. By far wasn't even the worst thing i've done. I was more shock during that time that they made such a big deal out of it but now i understand.

During most of my school years i was a quiet kid that sat in the back of the class and just didn't want to be bothered with. I dreaded going to school. Hated the environment. I struggled to fit in or make friends. A depressing turned blessing.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:35 AM
Master
I don't think so. I was laid back and reserved, immersed in the topics that peeked my curiosity. Still the same. I'm not out to cause trouble, and I don't want others to cause me trouble. You do your thing and I do mine.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
EXCERPT from POST #2 I was talked about in the Teacher's Lounge because I was so smart -
but a delinquent rebel; I was a mystery to them...
I was even in a smart class of the top 6 as a Senior.
I don't know if the teachers ever talked about me in the Teacher's Lounge (we had 2 of them) but I do know I enjoyed drinking their soda.

Same goes for the Cafeteria: I just can't remember how much food I ate for free.......

I was also in a smart class section.
I spent most of my time in the Library. If I wasn't reading a book really fast, then I was up to no good with the girls............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Madamedude

I was a good-natured rascal. Honestly there wasn't any reason to be afraid of me. The teachs were really bugged that I wouldn't conform and work hard for grades just because "you are really really smart". I explained them that grades are in no way a measurement of intelligence, and that life would know how to put my intelligence to the test. They really didn't like that lol but so far, my grades stayed at school and I got to do all the things I wanted to, up to that point.

Just one time I almost got into a fight, which had never happened before. Someone in my class had tried to do something to someone else I felt really close to. And a year after that, it just resurfaced in my mind and couldn't think of anything else ! As things went, that guy kept on provoking me in response to my provocations, things esacalted and a meetup was set. I'm happy that in the end he didn't have the guts to come, because I wasn't going to let go, and chances are I would've ended up in jail lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If I wasn't reading a book really fast, then I was up to no good with the girls............
People are always surprised when I tell them if they look inside they'll find out how beautiful they are. It can be nice too, reading a book at a pace which will let you enjoy it fully.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
4. Oh then, I would skip school for 3 days, tho, come back tan....
Was like that at work.
Old 02-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Master
I know me and my friend we're going throw a daring each other to do things we were
We dared her 24 to toss a packet of pens out of the window but she did but when the teachers was walking past that window
Dry coat depends right in front of him very got busted on that one silly dumb and silly I know but my friend did that my friend did that the that one she did but we are got one for it
I've done some pretty dumb things School but there was other kids rest of me other kids worse than me I'll take US president take US president because I so scared of anything about them
My was just a joker it's cool it's cool I was one of the biggest Jokers in the school I was one of the biggest jewel is Jokers in that school

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Guide

In junior high everyone in my class was upset that we weren't prepared enough for an exam. So I led a sit-in protest and most of my class agreed to not write the exam. However, everyone chickened out except for about four of us and we had to go to the principal's office. We then got to rewrite the exam. I felt bad after because the teacher cried.

I also used to skip math class all the time to go to the art room to hang out with my friends. The teacher never really noticed. I also used to ask my gym teacher to go to the washroom then would go home. I lived near my school. Lol.

Otherwise, I was mostly well-behaved. My brother on the other hand got expelled for taking the lime for making the white marks on the fields and with his friends drew a giant part of the male anatomy on the football field. I still remember watching the Friday night football game with the marking still not yet removed. It was the talk of the entire town. LOL.
Old 06-09-2021, 08:27 AM
hazada guess

School days did you ever get into trouble or not

Me, never. I'm a big guy and was pretty much left to my own devices. I also have a mouth on me so if a teacher rubbed me up the wrong way, they knew about it.lol.

I just knuckled down and got on with it though at about 14 years of age I thought it was all a waste of time.

Last edited by hazada guess : 06-09-2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Master
I never got in trouble with the law but in school I was very defiant. Because after all, at that time I knew EVERYTHING. Nobody was going to tell me what to do.