Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-08-2021, 01:09 AM
Master

Thanks one-light, I agree it is good to help others. It was interesting reading your thread.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:08 PM
Master
We took my 87 yr old neighbour food shopping today me and wife - had a laugh... she was struggling at one point a few years ago, and I said to her 'keep your mind strong' because one day you'll take it with you - it goes with your spirit, and the smile came back on her face.

She is strong my neighbour - never seen her get a cold in 14 years that ive known her 'strong mind' and so the immune system imo - still has her flu jab as is its recommended to her... So when I was taking my mask off a few weeks ago momentarily as restrictions here eased in big shops - she said to my wife 'look at him he's got no mask on' wife said doesn't have to now.

Well today, sharing here with you lovely people, maybe a light - I did my first big full shop unmasked as it felt more comfortable doing this as more get unmasked, i'd say 20% - but its a start - because now majority are jabbed up we should try get more normality back.

If we don't then the younger generation decades down the line will say 'how did this happen' after the jabs were given, people stayed masked up? And elders then might say this is how it is.... and they may say why didn't you put up a fight.

So the target here and for many worldwide is Christmas - get to that point here, and there's going to be some parties going on I expect - but we have to get there first in good shape as a unit in the UK.

So 'if' we can do this, one country or even one town, gets to New Year in good shape 'it shines a bright light' - when the rest of the world looks on, and says how did they do that....... We will see, nowhere near that point yet 'day by day' - we see what transpires...

Ive revamped my website anyone here interested in looking - refresh the home page if someone here has looked in the last day or two - have a good day/evening everybody.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-09-2021, 08:56 AM
Master
I been out this morning - chuck the body on the mountain bike give it some exercise, nearly 70 years now on this planet needs a bit of running occasionally this body lol keep going.... I went to the park leaning on a old tree having a think - a lot of sitting around involved messaging here and there helping folk one place and another online and local.

On my/our ''Church Regeneration Project'' on Facebook we have 80 members now unless we lose a barrow load today for some reason, so any new ones from here are welcome - on there someone added last night video of this minister who brought someone back from the dead - but I didn't see it because of all the shouting.

So I thought i'd message on here neutral base, and ask would you go to church where the man is shouting loud, because I wouldn't - and he was shouting...

I know it does happen a lot though - thought I'd ask on here maybe keep this thread active 'while still getting a point across' in good view re viruses.

This might even persuade one or two to join our Facebook group, one never knows, got to be in it to win it asking here - as an extra group to what you have, we talk some good stuff on there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-09-2021, 04:56 PM
Master
I'll just tell you about my little lad - he's a shih tzu, and strong one my little fluffy dog called Billy lad or sometimes fluffy bunny or buns for short - we had him about 5 years now - well two years ago he wasn't very well one night so we brought him bed with us - ohh did he push every night after to come up with us - so 2 weeks later we're in Wales in a caravan and we tried him out on the bed - he/we were fine.

Get's guidance this dog - don't know if its from my spiritual support or his own 'but he does' and knows things... He's clever as well - I told my lad yesterday you're not coming with us i'm taking mummy work my own, back in 10 mins and park later and he knew - he got on his chair.

So back to viruses... The other morning the 3 of us sitting up in bed having a cup of tea, me and wife 'not the dog' and wife starts coughing and spluttering for a few seconds - and I said to little lad 'mummy's got bugs' snively snout as I call mine when I get sneezes, bugs about - don't be silly she says pollen, credit to her she dismisses it - she's strong.

Now to the point here - for 50 years I'd get every cold going, not particularly flu but colds because I'd fear getting them 'and I would' bad ones - that's enough practice isn't it half a century to be able to comment with experience.

So remember everyone, to be careful, be aware - pace yourself daily to conserve strength, compliment yourself and others, lose the fear factor word from your vocabulary - and stay strong...

Old 04-09-2021, 08:32 PM
Master
I have been feeding the Wild Life in the graveyard I have I have been fascinating watching them the squirrels and the birds
It clears my head a bit it because my brain is arguing with my brain my head is arguing with my head my brain is arguing with my head Ed
And nosy mum in lockdown losing my mum and locked down three as done mean more famous
Could not be their last moments but I saw in the chapel of rest a few times but I'm grateful for I am grateful for I am
Um but the via life the Wild Life probably saved my life if if cleared my head
Ed when I needed clearing like I do quite a lot now
And now I found out there foxes and other animals in the graveyard
So fascinating place Robert place can can can can can can clear someone's head
Only trouble is is I bring stomach home I bring the spirit home
I know me and Marion amerian a medium without realising I was amazing years ago I forget the switch off
Orf.at looks like my great niece has got the gift to and she is only 3 years old because she is saying it's the bit too she is saying spirit to because you told me ME2 she did
Ed

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-09-2021, 07:11 AM
Master
Thanks for your message Jo and your contribution here... Nice read about the animals clearing Ed - that's what I sometimes say lets be strong today Ed, as in my head... and that time being at peace with the animals is good for our soul, good for our mind/body, and so the immune system if we remember to communicate with it and guide our cells occasionally that is.

We're off to stay in a caravan in sunny Wales this Mon to Fri - wife booked it many moons ago before the prices rocketed, not sure all these massive prices all over the UK is clever, just when the UK holiday trade gets a year of good custom and they hike the prices up, people will go back abroad.

We seem to get gifted some sunny weather, we've done ok - and a few days ago we were expecting to take wellies, but it looks ok - I'll have my phone with me if anybody needs me lol don't bother.

Wife can't quite work it out how get so lucky with the weather, she likes a bit of sun... I can remember from my dark days 'which become a strength' in the future people' look for the light here, get help, so along with going through awakening, over sensitive hearing and depression - one of my problems made me very i'll for 5 weeks, was a phone battery was leaking charge and bad energy into my hand.

And one day, lying on the bed, I said 'I'm just waiting for something good to happen' and immediately that moment the sun shone in on a full cloud day - the cloud had opened.... and it was afternoon sun should have been at the rear of the house - and don't tell me this can't happen, wife came upstairs to look at it shining on the floor, and I peeped through the blinds, it was the sun...

Hope you enjoy reading and it gives someone a lift or some hope - have a good day.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Master
Just in sunny Wales at the moment, even put my little dog in the sea for a swim, first time in 4 years - had to take my socks off and have a paddle to chuck him in.

Even took my top off today impress the ladies lol - does anyone here know why the sea here is now so clean, someone said new rules had stopped factories chucking filth in the sea.

Anyway back to bugs - on my website I'm promoting getting to Christmas in good shape, the UK as a whole, and on news last night they said they were considering a two week lockdown in Oct to stabilise hospitals.

It comes to mind when majority here have been jabbed, just how well the jabs work, and I know the jab supporters will say, stops you dying - so does knowledge and being positive and not fearing it - anyway time will tell, we see how it goes... no guarantees either way, your choice everyone jab or no jab...

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 10-09-2021, 02:53 PM
Master
We got back from North Wales today, we nipped down to the local big food shop here in Macc, and I was surprised to see 50/65% unmasked, big difference from last week in there - first time ive felt comfortable without my visor on.

It will be nice if we can keep making improvements, and being able to live normally again, instead of over protecting our immune system, keep it strong - otherwise, if we're not careful and brave enough - in many decades our grandkids will say 'is this how it is always'? -and we'll say yes, its to protect us.

And fair enough if that's what some want, there'll always be masks available - and people can shout all they want to about its to protect others, get that gel on in between your fingers, that's a skill ive seen youngsters doing this in and out of shops, while holding the phone as well...

Anyone else got anything to say?

Old 11-09-2021, 06:52 AM
Master
I just stay busy........
Either gardening or working and once in a while, working on 'hobbies'. Main hobby has been trying to convert a van (similar to a large Fiat Ducato) into a Recreational Vehicle.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Master
Thanks for that info BigJohn - at least since coming back off hols I see there's at least one here that's not gone into deep hibernation... Some serious 'new viewer' counter movement overnight - its one powerful forum this... Could be a lot logging on from other galaxies of course 'having a nose at us' go away leave us to it.

This thread can't be boosted from the dreams page anymore from my dream of viruses - I had something to add to it, its been removed, science slipped in middle of the night and nicked it - valuable stay strong information on there against bugs.

And yes, before anyone has a go - I know the jabs saves millions of lives, but so does knowledge - and when I emailed newspapers and government in 2020 re putting on positive adverts on TV to offset the mass panic created by media, weakening millions of immune systems - no one listened...

I'm on the road again today delivering getting through to Christmas posters in good shape here, to the 2nd half of my town - there's 100s of shops/businesses, never knew there was so many - then mass emailing next week.

And watch that overuse of alcohol everyone, it weakens immune systems - everything in moderation as they say... A lot of people, including the double jabbed on Facebook etc are getting ill with flu bugs, so they'll need some help... Have a good day, keep busy, rest when the body wants to rest - Stay Strong....

Last edited by one-light : 11-09-2021 at 10:15 AM.