Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-07-2021, 01:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm not sure how to label this...

I've been having these experiences and I'm not sure how to label them to talk about them elsewhere here.

It happens at bedtime, when I'm in that half awake/half asleep state. I'm not sure if it's a vision exactly. Any insight would be welcome.

While laying in bed with my eyes closed I can see energy, sometimes people, or other things. Two nights ago I was thinking about my experiences and my lack of trust of the people I've seen within them. Suddenly I heard, "I'm not sure how to explain it to you." Then I saw a huge ball of energy approaching me. It struck me, but didn't hurt, it did jolt me fully awake.

Last night I saw a woman being forced into a kneeling position. Then a large block was placed on her head. She looked at me and her eyes seemed to glow, while she stared at me. Then her eyes seemed to glow really bright and I was hit by another blast of energy that jolted me fully awake.

Hearing voices in this state isn't unusual for me, neither is feeling like my thoughts are being listened to in this half awake/half asleep state. I'm not sure how to label what exactly these experiences are. I'm not sure what to do about them either. It's not uncommon for me to feel like I'm moving in this state. I've seen the ground move as if I'm flying as well.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 24-07-2021, 12:41 AM
Nick96intent

Hi there,

it/you can be label them as fire - challenges'

...for a purification purpose ?

(I happen to be in challenging situations not so perception involeved this period of the fire sign of Leo, .

.... Peace.)
Old 24-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Ascender

Sounds like:
“Hypnagogia is the transitional state of consciousness between wakefulness and sleep. It's the opposite of hypnopompia, which is the transitional state that occurs before you wake up. During hypnagogia, it's common to experience involuntary and imagined experiences. These are referred to as hypnagogic hallucinations.”

A dream doesn’t have to make sense and neither do the things you experienced.
Old 24-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Master
Yes hypnagogic imagery - you must have been close to, or doing some astral projecting... Don't go to your doc on this occasion or they'll be looking up on science theory titled hallucinations, and sub titled we haven't got a clue, and put you on some nice medication.

You need to research raising energy vibrations 'your personal vibes' - less meat, alcohol, anger, violence on TV - more fruit, veg, nature, smiles house plants... This can't hurt you, only frighten you to death, so lose the fear, take that word right out of your vocabulary.

Our personal spiritual support is important on our journey, and I'm a strong believer that we that are 'gifted' have to earn strong support from our personal spiritual support team...

That's Higher Self, guides, Angels and above - because if we go through life, and given the chance to help people local or in our country and we say 'oh I can't be bothered' - then the same can apply to our spirit guides, and they can say also, we can't be bothered, let him/her sweat a little, and 'learn' - this will become a strength what you're going through.

I have astral projected a few times - one night when I thought there was something dark in my room at midnight 'lol it turned out it was the the big stapler' in the next room flicking open - I said in mind 'clear my space' ive seen that work before...

If it hadn't on this occasion, I would have asked 'my Angels clear my space please' - but what happened instead even stunned my my wife the next morning - after saying in the dark, clear my space, I started to shoot light tiles out from my mind in all directions, dozens of them - there a sign to anything dodgy, don't bother..... So stay strong there my friend, lose the fear and learn.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 03-09-2021, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

When you were jolted awake, did you feel energized?