Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 09-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Guide
Indigo Children. Some Characteristics.

Reposted from another web site:
Quote:
  • They have a feeling of royalty and often act like they are.z
  • They feel like they deserve to be here.
  • Self worth is not a big issue for them.
  • They have difficulty with authority.
  • They won't do certain things.
  • They get frustrated with systems that are ritually orientated and don't require creative thought.
  • They see better ways of doing things. Makes them seem nonconforming to the system.
  • They seem anti social unless they are with another indigo. They often turn inwards, feeling like no other human understands them. School is an especially difficult period of their life.
  • They won't respond to guilt discipline.
  • They aren't shy in letting you know what they need.

Instead of difficulty with authority I think this should say problem with established authority. It's like not trusting a bridge that appears weak and about to collapse. It doesn't mean you are against bridges as a whole.

I don't consider myself psychic. Just intuitive and in touch with God.

I don't think I'm better than anyone else but I do have esteem for myself just because I am a child of God. God's children are all equal in his eyes.

People often misunderstand me to the point that it's insulting and painful.

Last edited by inspirit : 21-06-2015 at 05:04 AM.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account

I wouldn't say all these traits are conscious though... mostly unconscious knowing that things can be better, it's not like Indigos have high self-worth, we just know that we deserve more than what we are currently getting... hard to explain. But most fellow Indigo's I've met have really low self-esteem which takes most of our lives to work on. But unlike non-Indigo's if someone asks us to do something which makes us feel bad we won't do it. We know life is meant to be about more than feeling bad. We try to feel good even in our lowest points... anything that's not aligned with that is thrown out the window.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
  • They have a feeling of royalty and often act like they are.z
  • They feel like they deserve to be here.
  • Self worth is not a big issue for them.
  • They have difficulty with authority.
  • They won't do certain things.
  • They get frustrated with systems that are ritually orientated and don't require creative thought.
  • They see better ways of doing things. Makes them seem nonconforming to the system.
  • They seem anti social unless they are with another indigo. They often turn inwards, feeling like no other human understands them. School is an especially difficult period of their life.
  • They won't respond to guilt discipline.
  • They aren't shy in letting you know what they need.

this sounds like most of the children of this generation. maybe just sound like a child. none of theses traits are associated with spiritual or psychic qualities. just self absorbed children. but children will be children. we will see what they contribute as they grow.

kk
Old 12-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
People often misunderstand me to the point that it's insulting and painful.
Same here.

They don't have a clue about me nor themselves, nor the world. Yet they try force their "opinions" without ever trying to explain themselves (obviously because they can't for they don't really know nor see anything...). While I constantly try to explain and ask simple questions like "why?" Asking "why?" gets them going... In retrospect, so funny... and so sad.
Once they see they cannot affect me with their wrong opinions, they get so angry! And then they start blaming me for being angry and causing trouble...
I don't let myself be influenced by them (much), for I know I am right and they are not.
They don't know how or don't have the capacity to truly think. Like robots following their programs, nearly or in fact zero self-awareness.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
I think most children feel misunderstood, special, out of place, creative and, in the west, at least, as if they're royal. The only royal descendant that I know, is a kind, grounded man who runs a butchers shop in a small seaside town in Wales. Funnily enough, his children don't feel misunderstood, out of place and are very creative; one of them is a Bard.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi
Same here.

They don't have a clue about me nor themselves, nor the world. Yet they try force their "opinions" without ever trying to explain themselves (obviously because they can't for they don't really know nor see anything...). While I constantly try to explain and ask simple questions like "why?" Asking "why?" gets them going... In retrospect, so funny... and so sad.
Once they see they cannot affect me with their wrong opinions, they get so angry! And then they start blaming me for being angry and causing trouble...
I don't let myself be influenced by them (much), for I know I am right and they are not.
They don't know how or don't have the capacity to truly think. Like robots following their programs, nearly or in fact zero self-awareness.

yup sounds like a child. we will see what you do as you grow.

kk
Old 12-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
yup sounds like a child. we will see what you do as you grow.

kk
I'm not a child... Nor was I describing myself as a child.