Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Knower
How to find out which, if any, I am??

How do I find out if I am an indigo child etc??

Can anyone help me find out, please
Old 22-12-2015, 01:50 AM
Deactivated Account

It's whatever you can identify and resonate with. Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow. The rainbows are being born within the 5 years to clean up after everyone. They are referred to as little Buddhas. Indigos have been born in the past 100 years. I heard of Star children too.
I just read about them, I wouldn't categorize myself personally but if I did for kicks I would lean towards Crystal. Indigos are rather aggressive and fiery,they march to the tune of their own drum, I am sure they would make me cry if I bumped heads with one

Decent sources I found, I am sure there is better and more if you google.

Edit- removed links--

Last edited by Clover : 22-12-2015 at 04:01 AM.
Old 22-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star children (incarnated angels- also few types, other lightworkers), elementals- fairies of four elements, wise ones, unicorns, fairies or an old soul- there is many. It is good to know where you come from but don't label yourself strictly- we all have the same purpose- to help the Earth in our own ways.

The best would be to read descriptions on the internet and go to youtube (Alura Cein is very helpful e.g. but there's many more). That is how it has started for me. But I would highly recommend to meditate a lot to get the answears from within yourself. And maybe try to ask questions you have before sleep and adress them to the spirits/angels- I know they are there to help it's just that you have to call on them.

Indigos are rather rebellious. Their purpose is to change the old ways by a revolution. If you don't get along with rules- maybe that is your type. Also, their auras are indigo- that is where their name comes from. They prepare the Earth for the further changes using controversion and revolt.

Crystals are more gentle and delicate. They help a lot. They value peace, quiet and understand very clearly an idea of oneness- since they are here to help people by sending love. Their aura is crystal.

Rainbows- they never lived on this planet before. They are fearless and all about service. Their auras are rainbow.

I would describe myself an incarnated angel. I do remember God and higher realms. I know my purpose which is helping everyone around (especially my parents) and on a bigger scale. I can see auras (not all the time though), I have prophetic dreams, I can heal through the touch and am an empath. And there's a lot of work all the time. It is also kind of strange to live in the material world, have a body and feel all these INTENSE emotions...

We are all special and working alltogether we can make this place even more beautifull :)
Old 22-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline
Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow, Star children (incarnated angels- also few types, other lightworkers), elementals- fairies of four elements, wise ones, unicorns, fairies or an old soul- there is many. It is good to know where you come from but don't label yourself strictly- we all have the same purpose- to help the Earth in our own ways.

The best would be to read descriptions on the internet and go to youtube (Alura Cein is very helpful e.g. but there's many more). That is how it has started for me. But I would highly recommend to meditate a lot to get the answears from within yourself. And maybe try to ask questions you have before sleep and adress them to the spirits/angels- I know they are there to help it's just that you have to call on them.

Indigos are rather rebellious. Their purpose is to change the old ways by a revolution. If you don't get along with rules- maybe that is your type. Also, their auras are indigo- that is where their name comes from. They prepare the Earth for the further changes using controversion and revolt.

Crystals are more gentle and delicate. They help a lot. They value peace, quiet and understand very clearly an idea of oneness- since they are here to help people by sending love. Their aura is crystal.

Rainbows- they never lived on this planet before. They are fearless and all about service. Their auras are rainbow.

I would describe myself an incarnated angel. I do remember God and higher realms. I know my purpose which is helping everyone around (especially my parents) and on a bigger scale. I can see auras (not all the time though), I have prophetic dreams, I can heal through the touch and am an empath. And there's a lot of work all the time. It is also kind of strange to live in the material world, have a body and feel all these INTENSE emotions...

We are all special and working alltogether we can make this place even more beautifull :)

From the description I am leaning towards crystal ..maybe I need to have my aura looked into, to see what colours are surrounding me :-) thank you
Old 22-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
It's whatever you can identify and resonate with. Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow. The rainbows are being born within the 5 years to clean up after everyone. They are referred to as little Buddhas. Indigos have been born in the past 100 years. I heard of Star children too.
I just read about them, I wouldn't categorize myself personally but if I did for kicks I would lean towards Crystal. Indigos are rather aggressive and fiery,they march to the tune of their own drum, I am sure they would make me cry if I bumped heads with one

Decent sources I found, I am sure there is better and more if you google.

Edit- removed links--

Thank you clover.. I have a passion for healing, all my jobs are healing and helping others.. Human and animal so I'm guessing I am a crystal child .. Maybe.. Veterinary nurse, support worker , hand rearing wildlife lol and now I make healing candles lol
Old 22-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
From the description I am leaning towards crystal ..maybe I need to have my aura looked into, to see what colours are surrounding me :-) thank you

I am happy I could help. If you feel like crystal than go with it- it is only you who can really know to be honest :)
Old 31-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I call myself whatever I want, and allow others to call me whatever they choose. I would suggest not allowing yourself to be a product of the world, but enabling the world to be a product of you.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Master

Find someone who can see auras, and they can tell you.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Master

Careful with putting too much store in the aura. It changes as your energy / emotions change.

As for labels, think less about the label and more about what you see yourself doing.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Newbie ;)

This is something that bothers me as well.I've been told(astrologically) that i'm an old soul.But i read some indigo characteristics online a couple of years ago and nearly 80% of it fit exactly for me.Which was surprisng because i felt up to that point i was the only one that way