Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-05-2023, 04:11 AM
Guide

Thanks for your input, pixiedust. I think a dose of that is helpful while I wouldn't completely eliminate my desire and wish for romance.

I do value my female friends and women as just who and what they are.

And I do things that make me happy, like Qigong, walking, and talking. I would like to find more group activities to do, but I have mostly been interested in physical exercise, while my health condition precludes this these days.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:25 AM
Master

Yes, thanks, I hear you. It’s easy to “give advice” but I definitely acknowledge it’s not easy to just give up what we may deeply desire.

I thought of this because I find it’s freeing - to not want a romantic relationship unless it happens naturally/of its own accord. That said, I understand it may be different for males too!

The other thought I have is that if you don’t “want” the relationship actively, the female might feel more at ease and open up more. We are mainly all sensitive creatures to a degree and sometimes it might be easier for women to not start with the thought of romantic expectation. That said, anything can happen any way, and I find personally that enjoying your own company and being happy by myself helps attract relationships too.

I’m happy to hear you do things that bring you joy and you appear to have a good relationship with your friendly feline.

Go well, and peaceful travels, Justin

Pixiedust
Old 03-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Now how can I express myself in such wonderful and illustrative ways in the hurried space of quick interactions I am dealing with?
Dear Sorai Rai Aorai,

The problems you are having are because you are choosing environments where you, as you indicate, have only a fleeting moment to connect with others. In this, you are in turn, getting frustrated over circumstances you have limited yourself to.

Rather than going to places looking for something to find a connection to, actually facilitate environments where others may come and find a connection with you. An example of this, would be if you created a space or opportunity for others to meet you through similar interests or endeavours. Such as workshops, talk groups, walking groups, volunteer activities, creative activities, other services, or making use of online resources.

I understand there are many online dating applications also available to attract people of similar intention and desire.

Use your knowledge and tools of internet, media, and local resources to place your intentions where others can connect to you.

You may also observe many human beings wear a different mask of persona when they are at their place of work, than one they wear in more comfortable surroundings. It is this persona which you are connecting with when you are attempting to create opportunities for romantic affiliation.

With this understanding, know then that it is always more favourable to seek a connection with someone when they are within their most comfortable environment, or most enjoyable one, where they can be themselves. In this wisdom, my friend, you will no longer be a mere customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
And how can I manage my self-esteem after each time I am not welcomed?

By not allowing who you are as a being, and how you feel about yourself, to be determined by mere misunderstood interactions within less than ideal environments.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-05-2023, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTherase
Any advice or insight would be very much appreciated

Dear SaraTherase,

I see that you are holding onto past trauma originating further than just the period of which you speak. You focus much on the past and it is dictating your present moment quality of life.

Your suffering emerges from others you have lost, events involving other people, but also opinions about yourself which are not self-serving. The substances you are inhaling to lessen your suffering are also going to expose you to further suffering in the future, should you continue. You have also lost focus of your core central values; your sense of purpose and sense of self-value has been eroded.

The loss of memory of which you describe is simply your brain protecting itself; disassociating neurological connections to fight the threat of psychological stress. It is part of your immune system. Your memories will return once the threat of stress you are exposing yourself to is lifted.

Regardless of what you think, feel and believe, there is always going to be a tomorrow. It is your choice if you want tomorrow to be yet another day, and another opportunity, for self-despair and self-suffering. Or do you choose it to be a new opportunity, for a new chapter of purpose, a day of value, and a new road of recovery. How do you wish to honour the memories of those in spirit? By living out your worst misery, or living to the best of your ability? How do you wish to honour all that you are and all you stand for? By being a slave to your own pain or by being a master of your own happiness?

Your pain, your suffering, is not your enemy. Do not treat it as such.
It is a child which must be cradled within maternal wisdom, compassion and dignity. Your pain and suffering is sacred; honour it and let it humble you; let it inspire compassion, forgiveness and insight into yourself. Allow yourself space and time to grieve, to reflect and to release, then commit to a space and time to move forward towards something else. Give yourself something else to move forward towards. Whatever you choose must be in accordance with your inner most values for you to succeed.

There are those on this platform who credit me with some degree of wisdom, and accordingly trust what I have to say. Yet, I say this, everything I have come to share has not come without significant pain and suffering, that very few could endure. I do not paint provocative portraits of spiritual truths just to invent fanciful fabrications. Through my own pain and suffering have I climbed to reach a summit of solace and salvation of spirituality. I have suffered that I may understand how others suffer.

Suffering is not a prerequisite for wisdom or becoming a wonderful soul. Suffering is what you experience when you have something to learn, something to release and something to love within yourself.

So it is for all people; you can change how you experience a past event by changing how you choose to remember it in your present wisdom. It matters not who you once were, or what you once did, only what you choose to do right now. Call forth your trauma, for it is your child that you carry upon your back, every day of your life. It is restless within you like a child starved for attention, and its cries can only be satisfied by unconditional love.

Understand it, respect and honour it, and release it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-05-2023, 10:29 PM
Master

Eternal thanks, there are no words that suffice, but thank you Sparrow, thank you to eternity.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear SaraTherase,
.... Suffering is what you experience when you have something to learn, something to release and something to love within yourself.
...you can change how you experience a past event by changing how you choose to remember it in your present wisdom.
It matters not who you once were, or what you once did, only what you choose to do right now.
We can only quote 3 sentences ----I loved reading this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-05-2023, 05:02 AM
Guide

My energy healer sent this to me from an email list she subscribes to. I'm
doing it:

"Justin, it is easy.

Just once a day, imagine the life you dream of. Believe that it can be yours in this world of magic and miracles. Choose to live as if you know of its inevitable manifestation. Don't compromise. Don't worry. Don't look for results. And as surely as spirit crafts one moment after another, so too will it fuse together the life you now lead with the life of your dreams as if they were two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, destined to become one.

This alone determines what's "meant to be.""

It's called The Universe Talks: TUT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
It’s easy to “give advice” but I definitely acknowledge it’s not easy to just give up what we may deeply desire.
I thought of this because I find it’s freeing - to not want a romantic relationship unless it happens naturally/of its own accord.
That said, I understand it may be different for males too!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-05-2023 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 04-05-2023, 06:58 AM
Ascender
Thank you SpiritGuideSparrow for your response. I appreciate your insight, wisdom, guidance and understanding. I was however a bit confused about 'the substances that which I enhale', are you referring to cigarettes and prescribed medications? As I do not do drugs or inhale anything else. Due to the two breakdowns that I have had in the past year I presently have to take medication unfortunately, but hopefully as I recover I can wean off these medications.

Can you suggest any ways in which this trauma can be released other then reflecting upon it?

Kind regards,

Sara
Old 04-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Master

Thank you, Sorai Rai Aorai !

pixiedust
Old 05-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Master

Spirit Guide Sparrow,

If you are still here and inclined to answer, I have one more question for you. How do we stop manifesting negative things? For example, sometimes I will get a "hook" of fear and from there I imagine something I don't really like. Having done this step, how do we undo or reverse such effects?

Thanks, and blessings to you and your family,

pixiedust