Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-04-2022, 02:10 AM
Experiencer
Maybe you can talk to your younger self

I've been learning about time recently (via experiences mainly) and I've come to realize that you actually can talk to your younger self. We all have memories. Easy enough to remember, feel yourself at a time in the past, and connect to yourself. Simple. But does it do anything? The past is kind of frozen right? All done.

But that's the thing. I'm not sure it is. Not anymore. In fact I know it isn't. From what time's shown me so far that's not how it works at all. And I've always had the impression that someone was watching out for me. In fact, I've always assumed that "someone" is a part of me I'm unaware of. Not for any good reason of course, that's just what it felt like. And now I find myself "on the other side" of that, connecting with my younger self, feeling what I felt, supporting me by being there with myself.

At the moment I know far too little about this time stuff to be sure of anything. All I know is when I "peek" at time my brain breaks. And when I deeply connect with myself in the past time starts to fall apart - quite literally. Which suggests to me something is happening.