Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-02-2023, 10:45 PM
Master

hi justbe,

the papers were never heavy; and I never noticed them while in the dreams just kinda woke up and noticed that was a part of it... but maybe there is something to this idea of reaching out with it lol... a lot of what I talk about on this site probably looks random and disconnected I guess, but for me it all combines into a coherent whole. I talk about a lot of different aspects of the same thing. But at the same time I'm invested in not really wanting to be sharing the core of what that is because people just get mean and I feel anymore like I just want to keep something for myself rather than continue trying to give people stuff they basically don't want anyway.

But I still think too I'm like maybe doing too much and need to just stop. That movie promo they are showing in the US with a bear on coke pretty much describes how batty I am feeling right now lol...
Old 07-02-2023, 01:07 AM
Master
Because your dreamer is you and all it’s symbolism is your own, ( even as there are interconnected symbolism’s) you’d have to ask yourself what paper means in your reality to you?

I think you’ve answered it a little way back but there might be more.

For me paper could symbolise pages not written, potentials in you your unaware of.

What would a lap top symbolise in your world? The way you connect and create?
Old 10-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Master

I suppose this isn't always true but I got the idea that the papers in question were already written on. Laptops are mostly used to complete one form of work or another...
Old 11-02-2023, 11:51 AM
irisa

You could also turn it around:

Trying to look at the papers like you are them:

I am a pile of papers or i am one in a huge pile of papers. I don´t know if something is written on me. I get carried around....carried away?

At first it was just ´us papers´, but since a while there is this much heavier thing...that laptop. People used to write on us, now they write on those machines.

Makes me feel...old? Or should i maybe be more open to that modern thing? Could we maybe find a way to work together?

(sorry....i got carried away, but looking this way at your dream might also give you some extra clues...and it´s fun...at least: that´s what i think lol)

I might go try this with my own dreams on here...
Old 11-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Master

hm maybe then if I knew what the papers had on them (or didn't have) I would have some clue about what I am? Well though one thing is sure, all those papers in front of my face make it hard to relate lol!
Old 11-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Knower

Interesting, I don't think I've ever dreamt of carrying around stacks of papers.

It may mean you have a lot on your mind, or more literally - a lot in your hands.

With the laptop, it's kind of like the burden has increased, but it also gives you more access (like the internet).

Papers sometimes also represent "importance." You may be doing important work soon, or the work you do (in any area of life, doesn't have to be career) may be of great importance.

With no one recognizing, I would say, make sure you appreciate you and your efforts, even if others do not :)
Old 12-02-2023, 03:26 AM
Master

to be honest, that makes a lot of sense too... except... I was never able to find any good reason to definitively declare I'm doing anything important. Everything I'm doing is just part of my daily life. In kinda a chop wood, carry water kinda way (he says tongue-in-cheek). Nothing that has to be any more earth-shattering than that. Lol.

But certainly i do feel unnoticed and unwanted and sometimes even outright attacked regardless of whatever else I happen to be doing at the time... I've been easing myself into some knowledge the tao te ching imparts though, that, just because I happen to find something valuable that is no excuse to go expecting others to value it in the same way... which is actually kinda nice in a lets not be attached to outcomes kinda way... and i never was in favor of trying to make others be something they aren't, either... still difficult to walk against the wind though...