Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
What would you call this gift/talent?

Hi
I am a 39-year-old empath male. I have recently been coming to terms with this aspect of myself and I am beginning to realize more about who I am. I also feel like I carry a lot of trauma from my childhood, although I have made good progress with it. I think it still limits me in my life.

What I have realized is that I have this ESP gift/talent which allows me to control or manipulate people/energies around me. I feel like I have a big aura/energy. I will give an example to help you understand how this has manifested itself in my life.

For a number of years, I worked in telephone sales jobs. In these jobs, you're usually in teams of 10-15 people. What I have noticed was that when I was performing well, the rest of the team wasn't. But, when I stopped trying then everyone else in the team would start performing better. In the back of my mind I always found this strange, since it used to happen quite often.

I have seen this pattern play out a number of times in my life not just at work. I feel like I have some ability to manipulate/control my environment in a very subtle way. I think some people can sense it and they get a negative perception of me.

However, I have never consciously been trying to manipulate/control anyone. It seemed to be a unconscious thing, which I think I did due to my past trauma. Since I was a child I think I have been trying to control my environment so I felt safe. Now, I have realized what I have been doing and why people sometimes get uncomfortable around me. I've set an intention to stop doing this and to work with this gift to maybe turn it into something that helps and serves others.

I wondered what this talent/gift might be called? I am very new to this HSP area. If anyone can advise or direct me towards information/books/youtube videos etc it would be much appreciated.

Thanks