Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Astral Projection or Travel?

What is the difference between Astral Projection and Astral Travel?
Old 29-10-2019, 01:02 AM
Master

All those terms refer to the same phenomenon, to which different people gave different subjective interpretations. You basically focus your attention into a non-physical realm. You can focus into a reality created by your own imagination, or into in a reality in which there are other participants too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Master

And some people differentiate between projection out of the body while still remaining on the physical plane and projection into the astral realms.

In the former you are out of your body but you move around the physical plane. You may see your body lying on the bed, you may move around your house, travelling through walls and ceilings etc.

In the latter you are no longer on the physical plane and you may find yourself in any kind of astral environment. Some people prefer to use the term phasing to describe this. Consciousness has not actually projected anywhere, instead it has tuned into a different frequency of existence.

Peace.
Old 29-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Interesting comments these - I am still a novice at projecting yet! I waited for the vibrations which I felt mainly in my chest, then used the rope technique I'd researched, and when I pulled myself out I didn't go through walls and ceilings - I went straight into what looked like beautiful blue sky and trees, and yes I was awake.

So all I said was wow and I'll come back again tomorrow. That was a year last May double lol - anyway serious again about it now - Ive got over my heavy workload of life for now - my question is did I visit the Astral or another, like straight into mental plane, anyone have thoughts on it to share...
Old 14-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

this is interesting I have never thought about there being a difference to where you go , I think you would call the after life as situated in the astral . but its to me the same as to go to a place on earth , but it might not be always the same time there as where i am myself , even if I have not asked it to be in an other time, it can be I found out .But often its in the same time and specifically asking to go to the future is an other way .I also found going to a place I will physically go to later can be in the time when i actually arrive there physically . I assumed this to be further along my own time line .or it could be used as such . I mean rules might also be seen as part of the creation . at least I like to see it that way so I can always change them when new insights make me want to do so