Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Guide
In need of an exchange....kind of urgent

Is anyone available for an exchange now?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Damnameneus

What is an "exchange"?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Guide
Well,I do a tarot reading for someone,and they give me a reading in exchange too.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Damnameneus

Sure. I'll give you one. What question would you like answered?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnameneus
Sure. I'll give you one. What question would you like answered?

I would like to know will my good guy friend J contact me in June?

tell me your question too so I can start reading for you
Old 07-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Damnameneus

Ha ha. Thank you.

Will my career take off this summer?

P.S. I have other methods to answer your question, not just tarot, but I will do you a card reading.

Be right back!
Old 07-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Damnameneus

Please correct me if I am off or wrong about something. I'm going to start with the general issue first, and if this is correct, then I will continue. I think it is best to "test the waters" with this kind of reading. If I am in touch with the core of the situation, then the rest of the reading should be accurate. If not, however, then it is doubtful whether the advice will be useful.

General Description

There was an argument or fight between you and your friend. I'm not sure exactly, but there is an energy of conflict in the air. Someone has departed. Not in the sense of death, but someone has turned his or her back on the "friendship."

Is this correct?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnameneus
Please correct me if I am off or wrong about something. I'm going to start with the general issue first, and if this is correct, then I will continue. I think it is best to "test the waters" with this kind of reading. If I am in touch with the core of the situation, then the rest of the reading should be accurate. If not, however, then it is doubtful whether the advice will be useful.

General Description

There was an argument or fight between you and your friend. I'm not sure exactly, but there is an energy of conflict in the air. Someone has departed. Not in the sense of death, but someone has turned his or her back on the "friendship."

Is this correct?

Hello :)

well, no actually that is not the case. He is my mentor and has helped me lots of times before in life and I left a message at his workplace for him to get in touch with me ( his secretary is supposed to pass the message-I dont know wheter or not she did that yet ). So far no reply from him, but like I said,I have no idea wheter the secretary transmited my message to him yet.

So there wasnt any fight, but I havent gotten a reply from him yet.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Damnameneus

Okay. I'm going to try something different, which is more suited to this question. I'm using astrology to answer this question.

This is horary astrology. I don't know if you know anything about that, but if you don't, I won't bore you with the technicalities.

I would leave another message for him, and if you do that, you should hear back from him on the 10th of June, as the Moon will perfect with Mercury on that day by sextile. Mars will conjoin with Mercury in the beginning of July, so I would say that is the latest that it would occur.

You should hear back from him on the beginning of next week, however.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Damnameneus

Also, was there a money issue with your mentor? Was there something that you were supposed to to for him in a form of payment that has not been done yet? (I'm referring back to the Tarot reading.)