Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Guide
In need of an exchange....kind of urgent

Is anyone available for an exchange now?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Damnameneus

What is an "exchange"?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Guide
Well,I do a tarot reading for someone,and they give me a reading in exchange too.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Damnameneus

Sure. I'll give you one. What question would you like answered?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnameneus
Sure. I'll give you one. What question would you like answered?

I would like to know will my good guy friend J contact me in June?

tell me your question too so I can start reading for you
Old 07-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Damnameneus

Ha ha. Thank you.

Will my career take off this summer?

P.S. I have other methods to answer your question, not just tarot, but I will do you a card reading.

Be right back!
Old 07-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Ha ha. Thank you.

Will my career take off this summer?

P.S. I have other methods to answer your question, not just tarot, but I will do you a card reading.

Be right back!

Okay,I think your career will take off but it will go more slower than you think. I think at first in the beginning of the summer you will start off in a slower start that maybe you may feeldicouraged in the very beginning, but looks like this career of yours is offering you a chance to totally flourish if you persist just a little :) so in the beginning of the summer it will start off maybe not in the huge way you are hoping but the cards say if you just persist a little initially you will se it take off more and more, and there willbe friends or other people helping, it seems you are a good person and someone who attracts good things, there is a really lovely energy about you that will attract all the good things regarding work, just be persistent in the beginning,modest and hard working,and be gratefull even if you move up the ladder a little and soon you will completely take off, just the start will be a bit slower than you expect or not as big of a boom,in the beginning.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Damnameneus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
Okay,I think your career will take off but it will go more slower than you think.

Yes. That sounds quite right. That's the feeling so far, as well.

Quote:
I think at first in the beginning of the summer you will start off in a slower start that maybe you may feeldicouraged in the very beginning, but looks like this career of yours is offering you a chance to totally flourish if you persist just a little :) so in the beginning of the summer it will start off maybe not in the huge way you are hoping but the cards say if you just persist a little initially you will se it take off more and more,

Wow! I'd have to say that (1) I love the positive reading but (2) you really seem to have captured the situation as well. I do feel discouraged at the moment! Very on the mark.

Quote:
and there willbe friends or other people helping, it seems you are a good person and someone who attracts good things, there is a really lovely energy about you that will attract all the good things regarding work, just be persistent in the beginning,modest and hard working,and be gratefull even if you move up the ladder a little and soon you will completely take off, just the start will be a bit slower than you expect or not as big of a boom,in the beginning.

Hey! That's cool. So you feel my energy? I do find that I get on well with people. Strangers seem to really take to me, especially women. Kind of depends. But this is very encouraging, and also, is on target. Sometimes I feel as though I have attracted some negative events, but then again, in life, we all will attract negative events. It is the nature of things, and I keep reminding myself of that. It's how we handle those events that really matters, with positivity and courage. (sorry for the tangent and triteness.)

Thank your for giving me your reading! I was going to go on with yours, but it was clear that I am off on it. I blame the fact that my tarot cards (main ones) are missing. I've been spending the last hour and a half looking for them. And my phone has been ringing off the hook, especially when I was trying to meditate and get a clear reading. Sorry about that.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Damnameneus

Please correct me if I am off or wrong about something. I'm going to start with the general issue first, and if this is correct, then I will continue. I think it is best to "test the waters" with this kind of reading. If I am in touch with the core of the situation, then the rest of the reading should be accurate. If not, however, then it is doubtful whether the advice will be useful.

General Description

There was an argument or fight between you and your friend. I'm not sure exactly, but there is an energy of conflict in the air. Someone has departed. Not in the sense of death, but someone has turned his or her back on the "friendship."

Is this correct?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Please correct me if I am off or wrong about something. I'm going to start with the general issue first, and if this is correct, then I will continue. I think it is best to "test the waters" with this kind of reading. If I am in touch with the core of the situation, then the rest of the reading should be accurate. If not, however, then it is doubtful whether the advice will be useful.

General Description

There was an argument or fight between you and your friend. I'm not sure exactly, but there is an energy of conflict in the air. Someone has departed. Not in the sense of death, but someone has turned his or her back on the "friendship."

Is this correct?

Hello :)

well, no actually that is not the case. He is my mentor and has helped me lots of times before in life and I left a message at his workplace for him to get in touch with me ( his secretary is supposed to pass the message-I dont know wheter or not she did that yet ). So far no reply from him, but like I said,I have no idea wheter the secretary transmited my message to him yet.

So there wasnt any fight, but I havent gotten a reply from him yet.