Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Never heard about Gilalite but looking into it on Google I must admit that it looks lovely. Amazing they still find new varieties.
It's an interesting crystal for sure! I got one a few years back, a pendant.
Now thinking, I wished I'd gotten one that wasn't a pendant so I could just carry it in my pocket. And seconds later remembering that the silver pin got loose shortly after I got it. It was glued back but maybe I should've left it so it wouldn't be a pendant. Hmm... never thought about that.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's an interesting crystal for sure! I got one a few years back, a pendant.
Now thinking, I wished I'd gotten one that wasn't a pendant so I could just carry it in my pocket. And seconds later remembering that the silver pin got loose shortly after I got it. It was glued back but maybe I should've left it so it wouldn't be a pendant. Hmm... never thought about that.
That happens to me as well as I collect pendants as well as loose crystals/stones. Sometimes they switch categories.
Old 25-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
That happens to me as well as I collect pendants as well as loose crystals/stones. Sometimes they switch categories.
Funny isn't it!
I don't really want to have crystal pendants but I did end up with a few. Bummer is, you cannot wear them all. As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant. Which is why I don't wear any other.
My daughter gave me a super-7 heart pendant, I hardly ever wear it. I need the larimar!
Same with healerite, gilalite, onyx, and lord knows what else is upstairs in my jewellery box, hihi.

Until some 7 years ago I never wore crystal pendants, didn't want any either. I always wore a larger silver Celtic design raven, daily, for years on end. Raven was my power animal at the time.
I do like to carry tumbles with me in my pocket.
Oh well... maybe I should just carry the gilalite with me. Not sure yet as I do assume it will damage or loosen the thingie to wear it as pendant. So I have to be certain!
Old 26-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Funny isn't it!
I don't really want to have crystal pendants but I did end up with a few. Bummer is, you cannot wear them all. As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant. Which is why I don't wear any other.
My daughter gave me a super-7 heart pendant, I hardly ever wear it. I need the larimar!
Same with healerite, gilalite, onyx, and lord knows what else is upstairs in my jewellery box, hihi.

Until some 7 years ago I never wore crystal pendants, didn't want any either. I always wore a larger silver Celtic design raven, daily, for years on end. Raven was my power animal at the time.
I do like to carry tumbles with me in my pocket.
Oh well... maybe I should just carry the gilalite with me. Not sure yet as I do assume it will damage or loosen the thingie to wear it as pendant. So I have to be certain!
I also started out with just collecting crystals and stones because of their color and shape. I've always been intrigued with them I guess, just not metaphysically at first.
I remember the first time I bought a pendant was on a mineral show in Amsterdam. I was reading books about crystals at the time and decided that an Aquamarine was the one I needed so I bought one there. I was very much into the metaphysical by then.
From then onwards I started buying pendants as well as loose ones but often I buy them online and when they are fit to be worn as a pendant I glue bellcaps on them and turn them into pendants. It's nice way to feel their energy and as a pendant it just works the best for me. But I love loose rocks and crystals as well. Wouldn't want to miss them. My life would feel a lot emptier without them.
Old 28-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Knower
I love making wire-wrapped pendants out of some of my smaller crystals, using copper wire. I wear an amethyst this way everyday to work. :)

Larimar looks so cool! I love the patterning... looking like a Sea Turtle's shell, and colored like the Carribbean waters :) Too cool that it also comes from there.

I just bought a prophecy stone that was discounted because it's chipped. Great deal I think, looking around. I can't wait to get it.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Master
My 2 ocean jasper hearts came in today!
Totally happy with them! One is yellow with pink/red, the other aqua with red.

Right now carrying the yellow one with me. I feel I need the warmth and love it exudes.

Happy!!
Old 03-03-2021, 06:25 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
As it is I am still totally hooked on my beautiful blue larimar pendant.

i love blue larimar, reminds me of the ocean
Old 04-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
My 2 ocean jasper hearts came in today!
Totally happy with them! One is yellow with pink/red, the other aqua with red.

Right now carrying the yellow one with me. I feel I need the warmth and love it exudes.

Happy!!
Great! I love Ocean Jasper as well. It's such a joyful positive stone.

I just received my Star Garnet cabochon but I still have to make it into a pendant.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Great! I love Ocean Jasper as well. It's such a joyful positive stone.

I just received my Star Garnet cabochon but I still have to make it into a pendant.
It is indeed a wonderful crystal!
Funny enough I ended up holding the blue and red one most last night. I loosely held it in my hand and I felt the energy vibrate in my palm. Loving it!!

Yours sounds good too. I'm going to look up star garnet :)
Wow! I like it!
Old 20-03-2021, 02:18 AM
Master
I recently bought a clear quartz pendulum. I am currently wearing it on a chain around my neck.
I saw it in the local spiritual shop, picked it up, and asked it to give me a big swing if it wanted to come home with me.
It did.