Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-12-2020, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Seeking Healer/Therapist/Shaman for entity attachments (voices in my head) - North FL

Hi All,

I am looking for references to a healer or practitioner who works with people dealing with spiritual problems out of the norm… specifically with entity attachments resulting in voices in my head and other related interference:
  • Either a healer/therapist to talk to about my troubles and experience, as more of a therapeutic approach…
  • Or a healer / shaman / “exorcist” for lack of a better word… basically someone who has experience in dealing with spirit attachments and negative entities--whether they simply perform the healing(s)/releasements on me… or if they are there to offer advice and give guidance in my own healing of these conditions myself.

I live in the North Florida area (Southeast USA), but could travel if someone seems highly recommended and really worth going to see in person. I’d also be open to online sessions as well, but in-person would be preferred for anything other than “therapy-type” sessions.

Just for some background, for the past ~4 years I’ve been dealing with voices/thoughts in my head from negative entities, as well as a bunch of other related interference from it. It started after I was watching videos from a channeled being known as “Bashar” (a New Age channeler)… and sort of made an intention to be open to “energetic contact” after hearing an audience member talk about it. Ever since then, I've been dealing with this every day...

If anyone has any questions or recommendations for practitioners, please let me know. Thank you! :)
Old 16-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Ascender
I'm not a bible thumping christian ~ in fact I'm not a christian at all ~ I'm more of a buddhist ~

but sometimes when voices and negative entities are attacking or bothering me ~ I rebuke them in the name of jesus christ ~ it has worked well so far ~ so maybe that's worth giving a try

I never talk out loud so I just say it silently ~ you may have to tell them several times ~ a few times ~ or just one time

also maybe you could try praying to who ever or whatever you pray to if you do at all ~ and being specific about what problem you wish to solve ~ I have also had some success with this

I know this is not what you specifically asked for in this thread ~ but maybe it could be of help in this situation

I also pray that I will win the lottery ~ but I never win
Old 16-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
You mean you haven't won YET!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi All,

I am looking for references to a healer or practitioner who works with people dealing with spiritual problems out of the norm… specifically with entity attachments resulting in voices in my head and other related interference:
  • Either a healer/therapist to talk to about my troubles and experience, as more of a therapeutic approach…
  • Or a healer / shaman / “exorcist” for lack of a better word… basically someone who has experience in dealing with spirit attachments and negative entities--whether they simply perform the healing(s)/releasements on me… or if they are there to offer advice and give guidance in my own healing of these conditions myself.
I live in the North Florida area (Southeast USA), but could travel if someone seems highly recommended and really worth going to see in person. I’d also be open to online sessions as well, but in-person would be preferred for anything other than “therapy-type” sessions.

Just for some background, for the past ~4 years I’ve been dealing with voices/thoughts in my head from negative entities, as well as a bunch of other related interference from it. It started after I was watching videos from a channeled being known as “Bashar” (a New Age channeler)… and sort of made an intention to be open to “energetic contact” after hearing an audience member talk about it. Ever since then, I've been dealing with this every day...

If anyone has any questions or recommendations for practitioners, please let me know. Thank you! :)

A good reasonable site is:

http://www.elizacarroll.com/

http://depossessiontherapy.com/

These sites are the same person, but the information is wonderful.
I like that she has good credentials too.

Send her some communication and see if she will help you. I understand she is very busy.
Old 16-12-2020, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I'm not a bible thumping christian ~ in fact I'm not a christian at all ~ I'm more of a buddhist ~

but sometimes when voices and negative entities are attacking or bothering me ~ I rebuke them in the name of jesus christ ~ it has worked well so far ~ so maybe that's worth giving a try

I never talk out loud so I just say it silently ~ you may have to tell them several times ~ a few times ~ or just one time

also maybe you could try praying to who ever or whatever you pray to if you do at all ~ and being specific about what problem you wish to solve ~ I have also had some success with this

I know this is not what you specifically asked for in this thread ~ but maybe it could be of help in this situation

Thank you for your input! Yes, prayer is one thing I have started to implement with this recently... And I'm also not Christian, but I have had a "pull"/feeling toward using Jesus Christ to help with this. I haven't been sure whether I could trust it or not though... Perhaps I will try.

Thanks. :)
Old 17-12-2020, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
A good reasonable site is:

http://www.elizacarroll.com/

http://depossessiontherapy.com/

These sites are the same person, but the information is wonderful.
I like that she has good credentials too.

Send her some communication and see if she will help you. I understand she is very busy.
Thank you very much! :) I just took a quick look at her site... she seems like someone I could feel comfortable with and trust to help with this. I appreciate it. :)
Old 17-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You mean you haven't won YET!
I don't pray that I will win the lottery some day ~ I pray that I will win the lottery specifically this time with this ticket that I have purchased

there's probably a huge line in front of me praying the same thing ~ a lot of people deserve to win

Last edited by Hologram8 : 17-12-2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old 18-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Master
https://www.soulremedy.org/

The dude is also a magician.I don't know him personaly,but judging from his accounts on another forum,seems like he's not a fraud.I think he's located on Seattle.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
https://www.soulremedy.org/

The dude is also a magician.I don't know him personaly,but judging from his accounts on another forum,seems like he's not a fraud.I think he's located on Seattle.
Thank you for the recommendation. However, his site doesn't seem to mention services related to releasement and healing of entity attachments. Ideally, I'd prefer to work with someone who specializes in this.

I appreciate the recommendation though!
Old 18-12-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Thank you for the recommendation. However, his site doesn't seem to mention services related to releasement and healing of entity attachments. Ideally, I'd prefer to work with someone who specializes in this.

I appreciate the recommendation though!
I understand.
Keep in mind that first you have to diagnose the situation.Sometimes things are not what they seem to be.
It could be your own subconsious vomiting things,traumas that coming to the surface,or parts of your own psyche.
For years i was begging others to remove the entity responsible for my poltergeist activity,until recently realized that the problem it's coming from me.
Traumas that refuse to be erased from my psyche.

I really wish for you to find someone to put an end to your suffering.