Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Guide

It sure is a difficult situation for shops and shows. Let's hope people will keep on buying and that the situation will be better soon.
Old 25-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
It sure is a difficult situation for shops and shows. Let's hope people will keep on buying and that the situation will be better soon.
We can now shop again at Lichtpuntje on Thursday & Friday, but have to make an appointment.

Having read the rules for shopping, something like max 2 people per floor, I doubt they can have many people in a day. And considering many will likely want to go, as hundreds were desperately waiting to visit them again... Maybe I'd get an appointment by September, hahaha.
And I guesstimate there will be a limited time to stay in the shop to allow for other people to come in as well? I don't like that as I usually spend an entire afternoon there, hihi. That's part of the fun for me. it's close to a day out!
So I think I'm gonna pass and wait.
Old 25-02-2021, 06:42 PM
Knower
I agree.

I guess it could work if you know exactly what are looking for. But for me a limited time frame wouldn’t work. Even the seven hours I usually spend in that shop seems to be too short a time.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
I agree.

I guess it could work if you know exactly what are looking for. But for me a limited time frame wouldn’t work. Even the seven hours I usually spend in that shop seems to be too short a time.
7 hours!?? Holy cow! You've beaten my record, haha.
And yes, limited time doesn't work there. I love to just be there, sit in the garden if the weather allows it, talk a bit to some. It's just really good to be there, get a major crystal energy bath at the same time, hihi.
And I usually take forever to decide on crystals. I have a small budget and I like sooooo many!

Best to wait for things to go back to normal or close to it.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
The price for Moldavite seems to have leaped in price tremendously.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 28-02-2021, 02:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The price for Moldavite seems to have leaped in price tremendously.

Hope it goes back down after mining reopens (I heard it was closed... I assume it hasn't reopened yet?).
Old 29-03-2021, 02:54 AM
Master
The delayed Tucson shows begin next week.

Today, I went to one of the places that was open during the original January/February time period. In January, one item was $20.00 a kilo and if you bought in quantity, it dropped to $18.00 a kilo. That same item is now going for $25.00 a kilo without discount. These were wholesale prices.

Before, the dealer adjusted for tare and set scale for kilos. This time, the dealer had to be reminded to adjust for tare and to switch from pounds to kilos. Big difference!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-03-2021, 02:56 AM
Master
I saw one dealer selling tumbled Black Obsidian for $3.00 a stone. It turned out he would sell the lot for less then $6.00 a pound. One person came and bought all he had.

Old 29-03-2021, 09:07 AM
Administrator
I can believe that then they would sell it on for double the price

Namaste
Old 03-04-2021, 02:44 AM
Master
Monday is when the shows begin.

Been going to some of the shows before they opened. I watched one person by 5-6 flats of Azurite. Azurite flats, for some odd reason, are almost impossible to find. The chap also bought about 60 pounds of Galena, 3 flats of Auralite23, a flat of Mimeite, one huge Selenite Crystal (which is extremely hard to find), a box of Selenite Balls, 3 boxes of Selenite Bowls, 2 boxes of fossils and about 800 Selenite pendants.

It should be interesting to see how the various venues will fair this year.