Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I am unusual :) I also don't know anyone else who does that, or they don't tell it. That is weird if you think about it because certain crystals ARE advised to use on the body but also in places where you cannot just put one.
Taping is a good solution, but I won't use it with other crystals than my shungite which I bought especially for that purpose. I don't want glue residue on other crystals.
I'm also very sensitive, but neck and head issues are way worse than a little irritation of skin, haha. But again, I wouldn't do that with regular tape. I go into town especially to buy this white stuff.
I also always have a piece on my left heel as it easily irritates from my shoes.

In any case, crystals are great :)
I Love that you are unusual..... That makes you normal in my world....for what is normal???And if truth be told, I'd rather be unusual and different to the "norm".. heehee...that's what makes us beautiful.....( In my imagination at least !)....
Old 20-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Knower
Have you thought about drilling a piece so that you could hang it on a necklace (using a jump ring)?

I do this all the time with beach glass, but you have to do it with diamond coated drill bits (surprisingly cheap), and under water so that things don't crack and you don't breathe in dust.

I don't know if the crystal would mind, or not, but it is an excellent way to wear a rough stone. I also drilled my smaller moldavites, and a nuumite.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Tanzanite makes me "dribble"..... That is how I determine how much I desire anything... Anyone else love Tanzanite as much as I do ?......and does it make you dribble ? ....LOL

I can honestly say, I do not love Tanzanite as much as you do!

Somebody told you recently that you are going to receive a custom made 99.999% silver ring with a faceted .7 carat stone set in the ring.

That person was pulling your 'leg'.

Sure, the stone is certified.

It has dimensions of 12 X 9 X 6 millimetres (0.47 X 0.35 X 0.24 inches). But it is not .7 carats in size. It is a lot bigger, 7.70 carats.

SURPRISE!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2020, 02:55 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I can honestly say, I do not love Tanzanite as much as you do!

Somebody told you recently that you are going to receive a custom made 99.999% silver ring with a faceted .7 carat stone set in the ring.

That person was pulling your 'leg'.

Sure, the stone is certified.

It has dimensions of 12 X 9 X 6 millimetres (0.47 X 0.35 X 0.24 inches). But it is not .7 carats in size. It is a lot bigger, 7.70 carats.

SURPRISE!
...JOHN !!!!!..... OH MY GOODNESS... NOW I'M ALL IN A DITHER !!!.....XX
Old 21-08-2020, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
...JOHN !!!!!..... OH MY GOODNESS... NOW I'M ALL IN A DITHER !!!.....XX

LOL!                          

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2020, 03:16 AM
Elfin

Quote:
LOL!                          
... As I said on the "shell" thread.... You always have a story to tell....
Old 21-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
... As I said on the "shell" thread.... You always have a story to tell....

and a story within a story.

Old 21-08-2020, 03:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
and a story within a story.
....and here's another story.... Your mailbox is full LOL...
Old 21-08-2020, 04:22 AM
Master
Quote:
....and here's another story.... Your mailbox is full LOL...
not any more!
    Thanks!

Old 21-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Elfin

....I also love the history of tanzanite, given that it is a relatively new discovery. At first it was mistaken to be sapphire. Apart from its lovely colour , I love, I think that it is only found in Africa...and everything seems to draw me to Africa....