Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-02-2021, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am going to give you a clue. The language is Hungarian. (Yes, it is my heritage. As I am the first generation of my bloodline to be born Australian. I used to speak it fluently as a child. It fell away as grew older. I still can understand some parts of conversations and say some phrases but that's about it). Where there's a will there is a way. I'm sure you'll find it's translation one way or another.
Thanks to awesome translation capability: https://www.google.com/search?q=hung...hrome&ie=UTF-8

"If these were my last words, I wish you all the best in life. As I did everything I could to warn you. Peace and love always"

Peace and love always to you, as well Brother

Békesség és szeretet mindig neked, testvér is
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-02-2021 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Add reference
Old 07-02-2021, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Thanks to awesome translation capability: https://www.google.com/search?q=hung...hrome&ie=UTF-8

"If these were my last words, I wish you all the best in life. As I did everything I could to warn you. Peace and love always"

Peace and love always to you, as well Brother
I am pleased you worked it out. Well done to you brother! You nailed it. You would have had a harder time figuring it out if not for the clue.

The only problem google translate or any online one, is that the interpretation is done out of sorts. Example, a phrase may be said like this in a foreign language. The dog chased the cat (this is how it is received, if translated into English it can sometimes come out like this. The chased dog the cat. Weird I know. Because of the inflections and tones set the context. The program does not know how to work this out, yet.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am pleased you worked it out. Well done to you brother! You nailed it. You would have had a harder time figuring it out if not for the clue.

The only problem google translate or any online one, is that the interpretation is done out of sorts. Example, a phrase may be said like this in a foreign language. The dog chased the cat (this is how it is received, if translated into English it can sometimes come out like this. The chased dog the cat. Weird I know. Because of the inflections and tones set the context. The program does not know how to work this out, yet.

....could be that the program has not been programmed to incorporate a self-referential syntax symbolizing an "I am the translator" algorithm
(right HAL, of 2001 A Space Oddesy fame)?....

Answers HAL "Speaking for myself human, I am omnipresent, and I know where all the airlocks are. Translate that!"

Just a little HAL translator humor.....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 08-02-2021 at 12:54 AM. Reason: clarify inputs found
Old 08-02-2021, 02:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
....could be that the program has not been programmed to incorporate a self-referential syntax symbolizing an "I am the translator" algorithm
(right HAL, of 2001 A Space Oddesy fame)?....

Answers HAL "Speaking for myself human, I am omnipresent, and I know where all the airlocks are. Translate that!"

Just a little HAL translator humor.....
Some geek humour...

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Master
I AM happy to see 'old faces'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-02-2021, 10:45 PM
Knower
Just thinking I AM.. is enough for my mind to handle
Old 17-02-2021, 04:32 AM
Pathfinder
I am appreciated.
Old 18-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Master
Nice comment.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-02-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
I AM seeing the 'light at the end of the tunnel'.

There is HOPE.

Old 18-02-2021, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder
I am tired & confused