Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-04-2020, 11:19 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
By the spear of Allfather Odin, what 'sins' exactly have I done to deserve such a fate other than being a misanthropic, anti-social, apathetic, stone cold piece of trash? I know I'm far from being likable but it's not like I have pillaged, raided, and murdered anyone or something close to that.

What I like about youSlayer is that you speak your mind.Most people give out a false identity.
Old 28-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Seeing Orb Guides

I have not come across anybody who can just see the orb like guides in the human aura i think its particular to the vibration of that person well nobody contacted me i don't have to meditated like when your preparing for a mediumship reading it usually just happens if I'm close to a particular individual must be a merging of auras it is unique to say become you become lost in the experience till the trance like state stops but not scary i never developed it cause of my empath nature we cannot become focused unless we are interested or fully dedicated to it like meditation i was determined to learn this state of being to control my negative nervousness which must have gone over for ten years or more but i find i must meditate with beginners i could explain the reason for that but i best leave it as it just makes everything more complicated needless to say i was told as a baby in my pram by an unseen voice that came into my head i would have difficulty and suffer my own personal pain till learned to control certain impulses.

well i wish all you guys the best of luck for the future who nows
Old 28-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
how come ghosts only talk to mediums

they talk to me sometimes - but I'm not a medium
Old 10-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Color

I just saw this thread and the title...my thought was -
Spirits come to mediums just as we are more apt to walk
through a door that is open.

And if the medium is ''actively open" to spirits - it's like a light beam
we see at night advertising a Night Club, ha.
They see it and they go down it like a fire station pole!
(I used to assist an amazing medium.)
I believe mediums here would agree.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just saw this thread and the title...my thought was -
Spirits come to mediums just as we are more apt to walk
through a door that is open.

And if the medium is ''actively open" to spirits - it's like a light beam
we see at night advertising a Night Club, ha.
They see it and they go down it like a fire station pole!
(I used to assist an amazing medium.)
I believe mediums here would agree.

I have always encouraged my students to learn and practice 'closing down' to avoid the unwanted attention of those who 'see their light'. It's what I was taught very early on.

But some practitioners say they never close down and are constantly available (open) to any spirit who comes looking. Such practitioners appear to tout their openness almost as a badge of honor. I was taught we should ALWAYS be in control of ourselves and of our psyches. Closing down protects the welfare of the sensitive.

I was also taught we're not simply at the beck and call of wayward discarnates, many of whom are of low spiritual development, possibly so-called earthbounds.

They may be deserving of help from sensitives but they are not entitled to demand their attention.
Old 18-01-2021, 02:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
how come they wont talk to their loved ones..
Hi Mario32
They do speak to their loved ones. All the time.
Literally sitting at your kitchen table while you cook, or watching he tv with you. Go to work with you.
I feel that it's about acceptance that thy really are there with you.
It's taken me decades to allow myself to believe my mum and family on the other side is around me. Truly with me. It feels a bit crazy sometimes, like I'm imagining it.
I think to myself, if my clients have their loved ones with them, where are mine?
Spirit keeps asking me to believe what I feel about "me".
Why can't psychics amd mediums read for themselves? We are our own biggest skeptics! We don't believe a word we say, or a thought we receive, or a vision if it's about us.
It's taken me a very long time to trust and believe.
Working as a psychic medium for the world, for decades, and only just beginning to trust myself about my own guidance, what I see and feel around me.
Let me tell you, they are definitely there. Always, and no matter what went on in the physical, they always know the truth on the other side. All they want to tell their physical loved ones is how much they miss them and love them. That they are there with them during vents like birthdays and anniversaries. Don't ever doubt that your loved ones are not with you because they are!
Even if you hear it in the songs that you wake up with in my mind, or little signs around you.
I hope this helps, and gives you comfort.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Administrator
I agree with Bobjob, when you are working with spirit you open up.when you are finished you close down.

Namaste
Old 19-01-2021, 02:19 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
how come they wont talk to their loved ones..
I am not sure why they would only talk to mediums, but it would follow that their loved ones must be either smalls or larges. Well, I suppose they could be XLs, 2XLs, or even larger. IDK, is petite the same as a small?
Old 20-01-2021, 06:16 PM
ketzer

Spooky, very spooky! Things appearing and disappearing all the time.
I thought I saw a post but when I looked again, it was not there......very spooky!
Old 20-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
The original question was "how come ghosts only talk to mediums?" and the obvious answer is "That's not actually the case."

Ghosts - more correctly 'spirits' - will talk to whomever they can reach in this dimension but mediums may provide the easiest way for some, perhaps many, to achieve communication.

If/when a spirit can reach someone directly then that's what she/he may do but the recipient of such communication may find it difficult to know how best to respond or, quite often, doubt they're understanding what's happening. Ideally they need support from someone experienced in these matters.