Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I see. Still, I could've sworn that I don't remember revealing my location in my profile, but I did do that in my introduction thread however. And to be honest I haven't been very spiritual this year though, I tried at some points and after a somewhat life-changing dream I had I thought I came into contact with one of my guides/guardians, but I gave up on most of that and rejected it as hogwash. Other than my mother passing away 2016 has been pretty neutral. Most of all I've been more busy with establishing a social life and having lots of beer and stuff like that.

And aren't those things significant to you? It really isn't fair to label certain people and events "spiritual" and "not spiritual"; we're not physical beings that have spiritual experiences, we're spiritual beings that physical experiences. Socialization, sorrow, pain, and death are part of physical life on Earth. Regardless of what your spiritual beliefs are, I'm sure we can agree that pain is a part of life haha.

The questions I asked before about your mother's passing would still be good questions to ask yourself. I really can't say for sure about where our mothers are, what they want, or why they left us. All I have is personal experience and anecdotes from other people. But it's nice to think they would just want us to be happy and learn something from their deaths.

My mom died when I was a baby, and you're still pretty young to be losing yours. Perhaps there's some lesson in there about independence and maturity. Maybe far away in spacetime, in a past or alternate life, we lived with our mothers until we were 50 and used them until they died of old age. I know a lot of people who are doing that to their parents right now. And they really aren't bad people either, because they have good values despite their flaws and mistakes. I think our minds just glitch sometimes because the body can't perfectly channel the power of the soul.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Pathfinder

Hello

I have read the whole of this thread feeling a warm smile breaking through. Everyone here has been honest and open. I am very empathic and I felt the pain and disillusionment slowly transforming into acceptance and understanding. This is the reason I visit this forum because people like you inspire others to adapt and evolve. I think I am feeling the love right here and right now. Thank you xx
Old 10-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon
Hello

I have read the whole of this thread feeling a warm smile breaking through. Everyone here has been honest and open. I am very empathic and I felt the pain and disillusionment slowly transforming into acceptance and understanding. This is the reason I visit this forum because people like you inspire others to adapt and evolve. I think I am feeling the love right here and right now. Thank you xx

Thank you for coming here and saying that. :) Honesty, patience, and acceptance have never been my strong suits, but they're things I've improved over the past year. That's why I come here, because I find myself facing demons I've been running and hiding from. Sometimes the most random post will make me cry and it feels so cathartic.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
And aren't those things significant to you? It really isn't fair to label certain people and events "spiritual" and "not spiritual"; we're not physical beings that have spiritual experiences, we're spiritual beings that physical experiences. Socialization, sorrow, pain, and death are part of physical life on Earth. Regardless of what your spiritual beliefs are, I'm sure we can agree that pain is a part of life haha.

The questions I asked before about your mother's passing would still be good questions to ask yourself. I really can't say for sure about where our mothers are, what they want, or why they left us. All I have is personal experience and anecdotes from other people. But it's nice to think they would just want us to be happy and learn something from their deaths.

My mom died when I was a baby, and you're still pretty young to be losing yours. Perhaps there's some lesson in there about independence and maturity. Maybe far away in spacetime, in a past or alternate life, we lived with our mothers until we were 50 and used them until they died of old age. I know a lot of people who are doing that to their parents right now. And they really aren't bad people either, because they have good values despite their flaws and mistakes. I think our minds just glitch sometimes because the body can't perfectly channel the power of the soul.

Interesting point you made that we are spiritual beings having physical experiences, as I always thought the other way aroumd that some people are just more lucky and blessed with spiritually while others arent. It's just funny though that I don't feel spiritual at all, I can't even feel my soul.

And you are right though, losing my mother hardened me a lot and made me quite cynical and critcal of life, but also more mature as others say I am very wise for my age, despite being in my 20s and looking a bit younger than I really am. But I cannot compare to imagine how you feel that you never even got to know your mother. Losing my mother at this age is hard and way too early, but not gonna lie here your case may be worse than mine. The fact that you are strong enough to deal with it makes you very powerful. Maybe not physically, but mentally. Something we have in common.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Pathfinder

To SerpentSun

Honesty patience and acceptance I felt were especially strong in your posts I thought. I could almost feel the tussle going on inside. It sounded something like ... I really really want to say this. No, dammit, I'm going to say this instead...

To have resistance like that means you have used great strength in service to your authentic honesty. It's easy when it's easy. It's when it's hard that it is especially difficult for those of us who want to evolve. I value courage like that!
Old 12-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Master

Well I won't get my hopes up that my strife is almost over. It's been really tough since 2012 with one thing after another and 2016 was really bad for me personally.

So far I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't even know what I was doing in 2007.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Well I won't get my hopes up that my strife is almost over. It's been really tough since 2012 with one thing after another and 2016 was really bad for me personally.

So far I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't even know what I was doing in 2007.

me 2 2012 sisne dad passn so mush bad thngs u cud say loss losss losss losss losss loss e yr u cud say my fir kid of 16 yrs o fluv frnshp my cat wz 1 it gt me no els did but she did
olny gud thng of 2016 wz my 2 new kitensss u cud say

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Master

I hear you dream jo. Lots of personal losses and loss of freedoms.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I hear you dream jo. Lots of personal losses and loss of freedoms.

yep so sad............................................... ...................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2016, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account
My personal year in 2016 was a 9, so I am so happy that my personal year for 2017 will be a 1. It was a rough year, many obstacles to overcome, and many ghosts laid to rest. I look forward to the new beginnings of 2017, and I know they are coming (peacocks have been stalking me to confirm this lol). May you all here be blessed with new beginnings ❤️️❤️️❤️️