Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
My twin flame is a woman

Until the last 8 years since I've known this forums I thought my twin ia a man yet I realised she is actually a woman. I look at her like at a guru, my paraptar guru. From all the information I gathered from here.
She calls me Poojya and started spiritual practice 8 years ago. She is guiding me in this path towards God realisation and our spiritual level is similar
Old 30-06-2018, 04:13 AM
Ascender

Yes what you described, that is what a tf is, and it can show up in platonic or same sex relationships too.
Old 30-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

I haven't yet met my twin in this life, but I do sense the energy they have. It is more feminine energy, but as I've learned, that only tells me their "energetic sex," if you will. Until I meet them in person, I have no idea if they are man or woman. Though I would expect a woman in the 3D world, I am aware that it might be a man, or even a non-binary or transgender person. I have an open mind.
Old 30-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
If she knew I poated here I would be ttrated as a stalker
Old 03-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Experiencer
I came to realisation it was just my thoughts of balackbhav towards Krishna that made me say my guide is my twin flame.
By having severe destiny I am not entitled for twin flame anymore just 100 % destiny.
Old 19-03-2021, 08:43 PM
Experiencer
A vague idea of trying to be grounded
Old 10-04-2021, 08:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I have never much gotten into the twin flame/soulmate stuff due to bad relationships in the past. After much time alone I finally opened up to the idea of a relationship and put it out there. And I have been getting messages for over four months that this person is coming. And that thought came into my head That it may not be a man. My daughter keeps telling me she feels like it’s a woman. And when I sit there and think about what this relationship will be, I realize there would be no questions or doubts because of the connection
Old 13-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Master
it's great that you have a platonic relationship-- as flames we have the dignity to serve which incarnation we can... being a woman, man or non binary!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Master
TFs aren't same sex, nor platonic. Same sex could occur when someone is gay.
TFs are one and the same, but split into a feminine and masculine part. That's why the longing came into being, the longing to be together again.
One whole consists of a femin and masc. part so never same sex UNLESS someone's sexual orientation this life is same sex.
But in same sex relationship one still carries the feminine and the other the masculine.
And it's never platonic. If it could and would be, the longing to reunite wouldn't be there, so you just wouldn't come together again, not ever.

So much info out there on TFs, some even good, and people still don't understand.
You rarely meet them when searching for them btw. You meet them when you are NOT looking, when you are happy on your own, not needing someone else to feel whole and happy. Then you are ready to meet your TF, provided this is meant for you this life, which is not the case for many. Which is also okay. You can still find deep, lasting, healthy love.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I wish my twin flame were my wife.

For if she were another woman, conjugal life could indeed be in jeopardy.

But I really don't know!