Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-02-2021, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Let's start right out...

Dear All,
If I'm right about what I'm about to type, then there will really be no need to type it all, because all the people who can help me with my situation will already know what I'm going through. But since I'm not sure, here goes. :)
It's very hard to summarize what I'm about to tell. There have been so many things happening to me since October of last year more or less, and the best way to describe what I've been experiencing is the song 'Angels' by Robbie Williams: “And as the feeling grows / She breathes flesh to my bones.” The feeling is that the most important thing that exists in the world is Heart/Love/God, and magic is very real, and that I'm (brace yourselves) King of the World, an Earth Angel, and that I'm soon going to be reunited with my Queen.
Phew. Because of fear, I've only been able to reveal this to one of my friends, my best friend, and he seems to believe that I'm going through what one of Jung's disciples called an “inflation experience,” where one goes through a meeting with the Divine, and paranoia and an inflated sense of self can result.
But the truth is that unless I'm hallucinating, there have been SO MANY experiences that confirm that this is all happening. From people literally calling me King, to a girl curtseying to me in the street, to seeing my Queen's name mentioned and written in unlikely places. Right now I'm listening to a song, and I get a feeling that one of the voices is hers, even though it's a Top 40 song. I just increasingly feel that there's very strong magic at work here, and that her and I being crowned is the culmination of aeons of evolution on Mother Earth, and that WE'VE MADE IT! That we're going to get through all this turmoil, and that Gaia will survive.
The only issue left for the time being, and it's terribly difficult for me, is that I'm physically separated from my Queen. And there have also been very strong indications that she doesn't want me in her life. But in the Astral, and through feelings and everything that's been happening, my feeling is increasingly that it's just a matter of time.
I guess I would like some affirmation from people (and any other beings) in this forum that I'm on the right path. I welcome private messages, too. It's hard to prove that all this is true, but it's more about the feeling of it, of breathing flesh onto bones. I'm suffering a lot, and could use some comfort and warm words and of course, above all, Love. :)
I'll close with a line from “Anyone” by Justin Bieber, which makes me think of my Queen and brings tears to my eyes:
“You – If it's not you, it's not anyone!”
Signed,
King Bear
;)
Old 26-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I sent you a pm.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:55 PM
Guide
Where is your queen?